The Holderness Family

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The Holderness Family

Post by Steps_to_STFU » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:22 am

I looked for them, didn't see anyone chatting about them.

I at first found them charming. However after watching them over the past year with their youtube/Facebook page they're so obnoxious and pretentious. The whole "we don't allow our kids sugar" spiel is vomit inducing. The overly messing up the nailed it/DIY shit is ridiculous. They will find directions, change the ingredients because "we don't keep sugar here" or some other obnoxious reason and then play stupid as to why the thing didnt work as said.

The mother and father of course are the worst. However the kids have clearly learned from their parents to act like spoiled brats.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Joho
Amateur
Amateur

Re: The Holderness Family

Post by Joho » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:57 am

When I was 11 I sent in a video for their Thanksgiving video, and they actually put it in their video!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Post by geewhiz » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:35 am

I don’t watch them, but I remember a few of their holiday videos going viral a few years ago.

Last Christmas, their parody of “Baby It’s Cold Outside” somehow stumbled across my radar. I thought the parody was so distasteful, insulting, and dismissive of the “MeToo” movement. I really couldn’t believe they didn’t catch more shit over it.

I understand that the original song is outdated and misogynistic, but their cover just seemed like a jab at the fact that we’re talking so openly about sexual abuse now. Instead of validating women’s concerns that men’s conduct is inappropriate, it’s sort of like “bitch, I wasn’t trying to rape you, get out of my house.” I would never support this family. They seem like a bunch of boring, entitled, out of touch yuppies anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SouthernBella » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:07 pm

Not a fan of them myself. The daughter seems like a real bitch, and the little boy seems to be forced to act like a toddler still when he must be 8 years old or so. The parents are pretentious. No sure why adults can't get real jobs anymore. They are almost as bad as the Eh Bee family.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Steps_to_STFU » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:59 am

SouthernBella wrote:Not a fan of them myself. The daughter seems like a real bitch, and the little boy seems to be forced to act like a toddler still when he must be 8 years old or so. The parents are pretentious. No sure why adults can't get real jobs anymore. They are almost as bad as the Eh Bee family.
Oh the daughter is definitely learning from mom and dad. The dad is a complete ass hat. If they dislike something they really make a big deal about it like everyone should of your garbage.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Return to “A-H”