KkWhatsLeftToVlogAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 67

homegirljenn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkWhatsLeftToVlogAnyway | KKandBabyJ | Part 67

Unread post by homegirljenn »

Landon definitely rubs off on Sutton. He was actually saying "hot" in the last vlog and I m pretty sure the other two didn't say a word before they turned one. I hope that if Jackson does go to school they focus their time on helping the other two but I highly doubt Kern will. She'll make some excuse that it's her office hours to work during those three hours Jackson is gone or something.

I hate mom shaming but my God she puts such a bad name out for moms. I just want reality and karma to smack them hard asap.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

babynumberfour wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... f76b8b.jpg[/IMG]its almost her child’s 1st birthday. Instead of posting pictures of him to show how much he’s grown, that narcissistic bitch posted pictures of herself pregnant. Everything has to be about her, it still blows me away sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She forgot to add this one[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... b5df24.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... e24802.jpg[/IMG]
Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

babynumberfour wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... f76b8b.jpg[/IMG]its almost her child’s 1st birthday. Instead of posting pictures of him to show how much he’s grown, that narcissistic bitch posted pictures of herself pregnant. Everything has to be about her, it still blows me away sometimes.

And Sutton is in most of her pictures recently anyway. How hard is it to post a picture of him by himself when that is 1/3 of her camera roll and IG feed?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

So how long until a vlog goes up of them teaching Jackson to ride a real bike? Levi just learned and no one can outshine the golden boy lol

Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

this is the only thing she wanted to get out of posting those pictures Image she’s so fucking desperate [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... f7e144.jpg[/IMG]

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Phoebe99 wrote:

this is the only thing she wanted to get out of posting those pictures Image she’s so fucking desperate [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... f7e144.jpg[/IMG]

"One more won't hurt" lol true, one more wil probably kill her
Brooke618
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brooke618 »

teaspiller111 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:20 pm It’s so crazy how much screen time those kids have.. tv on as soon as they get up, ipads in their face at meal times/whenever they please, and tv when they go to bed. The books in Sutton’s room look untouched. Stop reading here just to find ways to spite us Keren and read your kids a damn book.

I agree you never see them all sit at the table and have dinner together even they both have their own iPads set up in front of them and she wonders why they don’t focus on eating?! They’re too damn distracted by the iPads.
dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dylanh26 »

“These kids are always hurting themselves”
No, Kreepy, it’s because he’s two and you give him that giant iPad when we all know you have smaller, safer ones that are meant for the kids. Landon was hurt and Kreepy was mad at him for dropping the iPad.

vmokk
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vmokk »

LaGrandeTalker wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Maybe she just filmed it to show us “haters” that the dr tjinks jackson is fine kinda like a hah! Moment

Let’s see if they’re going to record when they go to the dentist. I’m sure there’s no way the dentist will say good stuff, their teeth are horrible.
they’ll either edit to make it look like the appointment went well or say they couldn’t vlog because jackson was losing his mind. love how they conveniently left out his weight in his physical ...

telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 8465ec.jpg[/IMG]

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

I haven’t even finished their new video, but the irony is way too much right now. Please tell me that is not lost on them.

mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

Just to save everyone time, the video title is not clickbait. Keren left the Tahoe unlocked and inside was her purse, wallet, car keys, headphones, her Burberry fanny pack and a ton of other things that totaled to be about $4,000 dollars. Someone found the keys in the grass and turned them into the police and the police came to the door that morning.
Also, the cop said that their neighbors must think that they’re drug dealers because of the two sports cars lol

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

mamakhaofish wrote:Just to save everyone time, the video title is not clickbait. Keren left the Tahoe unlocked and inside was her purse, wallet, car keys, headphones, her Burberry fanny pack and a ton of other things that totaled to be about $4,000 dollars. Someone found the keys in the grass and turned them into the police and the police came to the door that morning.
Also, the cop said that their neighbors must think that they’re drug dealers because of the two sports cars lol

But their ignorant asses keeping saying they got “robbed.” Their car was burglarized. They weren’t aware until after the fact. They were not robbed.

Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

mamakhaofish wrote:Just to save everyone time, the video title is not clickbait. Keren left the Tahoe unlocked and inside was her purse, wallet, car keys, headphones, her Burberry fanny pack and a ton of other things that totaled to be about $4,000 dollars. Someone found the keys in the grass and turned them into the police and the police came to the door that morning.

karma. just dumb lazy entitled rich people who think they’re invincible

sailorscout123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sailorscout123 »

Keren is an idiot for leaving her car unlocked and Khoa seemed so annoyed when she was telling what happened.

mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

This is all 100% Keren’s fault. She then goes on to say that she turned off the notifications for the security cameras because it was annoying....YOU HAVE KIDS YOU DUMB BITCH.
So it’s her fault that they weren’t alerted that motioned was sensed in the driveway.

Also, the entire vlog is them talking about the incident.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Weird flex but okay. I guess that happens when you have money, us poor peasants just lock our car.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Haha this is what happens when u talk about not locking your car on YouTube what a dumbass, I hope her car insurance goes thru the roof!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MIAMI247
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MIAMI247 »

Hereforthemamadrama wrote:Jackson isn’t old enough to enter PreK he’s going to daycare. He needs be 4 before September 1st for Prek OR be 5 by September 1st to enter Kindergarten. Jackson is 3 years old going on 4 but he misses the deadline and before anyone ask THEY ARE VERY strict with the cut off date my 3 almost 4 year old is missing it by just two days!!!! They won’t budge my almost 5 year old is going into preK because he missed the deadline for kinder. She’s a fucking lair lol it’s DAYCARE keren ANYONE who actually has a school age child in FL or the south will know he can’t go to school yet.
He actually can . I work for a school district in Florida. If you're going into Prek as a 3 year old then you will do 2 years of Prek and then Kinder. If you start as a 4 year old you will do 1. Add a year if they miss the Sept 1st cut off.

I

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

It’s both of theirs faults. Khoa left his car unlock as well. He also said he was up at the time it happened. Both of them could’ve prevented this. But now they’re acting like it’s a joke. They’re not even talking it serious.

Keren is loving the fact she can go out a buy a new purse with the excuse her last one was stolen.

I’ll be the person to say this seems so fake to me. Sorry.... no one in their right mind would be laughing after someone came onto their property and took things. The thief could’ve easily went into the backyard and took stuff from there as well...

And can we talk about the unprofessional “cop” saying the drug dealer comment?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”