RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Kristen Kasper/Kasper Family | Part 3

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: tbd

THREAD CREDIT: tbd

Hey guys!! Does anyone have a title suggestion! Comment below, and the one with the most likes, will be selected.

I’ve never heard of the Kasper Family, are they messy? I’m always looking for new weirdos to follow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Kristen Kasper/Kasper Family | Part 3

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Drive all day, kid with delay.... or is that to mean? ha
parents are so crass, treat the kids as second class..

Big Bellies and Big Tits?! ha
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

at first glance I didnt notice a difference to her face tbh and he looks exactly like his father.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Who referred to her face as a russet potato? It was a few weeks ago so I haven't found the original post yet...but it was so accurate and made me laugh!!

Would love to see that in a title. How's this:

Russet potato face, no living space, parents a drunken disgrace
GladIfoundthis
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GladIfoundthis »

Just watched the latest video and they are in Illinois. Well...I was born and raised in Illinois by The Mississippi River. She tells the oldest boy that they are crossing The Mississippi River and then shows where they are on her phone. The phone shows Spring Valley Illinois which is up by the Illinois/Indiana area. The Mississippi is south which separates Illinois from Missouri. I am almost positive they were crossing The Illinois River because they were in Northern Illinois.

Also she says that she wishes her comments were on...well Kristen, turn them on! She is a drunken fool!!
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

GladIfoundthis wrote:Just watched the latest video and they are in Illinois. Well...I was born and raised in Illinois by The Mississippi River. She tells the oldest boy that they are crossing The Mississippi River and then shows where they are on her phone. The phone shows Spring Valley Illinois which is up by the Illinois/Indiana area. The Mississippi is south which separates Illinois from Missouri. I am almost positive they were crossing The Illinois River because they were in Northern Illinois.

Also she says that she wishes her comments were on...well Kristen, turn them on! She is a drunken fool!!
Classic Krusty!!
She is the one that turned off her comments!!! Don’t play all stupid with us, we already know you don’t do your “job” very well.. in fact, Kristen, you should have been fired awhile back when you lied to cover your ass over the ridiculous idea you should continue with YT. We all know you bought 60k followers!! There are employees of these places you bought them and they talk just like we do!! Seriously girl you need to stop faking everything and be thankful Donnie stayed with you! Unfortunately you have lied so much that your channel is a tool for YTrs of what not to do. You are laughed at in the”real world” nothing to be proud of!!
Cracklesaurus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cracklesaurus »

Another boring video with no outro. I'm starting to feel real bad for her kuds. What a boring summer vacation! Playing with Legos in a bucket? I think kids in Calcutta have better toys.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kristen Kasper/Kasper Family | Part 3

Am I the only one can’t wait for the boys to go back to school and fucking Donnie to go back to work if I was his boss he would of got fired period... I’m so sick of seeing them in my the truck this whole road trip is for Kristen because she got sick of cleaning the farmhouse... 46 days til this effin road trip ends and the vlogs.... Kristen is such a effin BITCH she probably has stuck up friends anyways....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
firuze
Talker
Talker

Unread post by firuze »

OMG, anyone noticed how dirty and gross Kristen's black top was while in the car? Hair, random threads, shit stuck to it. Look at her back when she turns to the bratchild. It's disgusting. Get yourself a sticky roller if you cant keep clean.

This was the worst vlog yet. Why the rush? Why not skip some places in favor of staying in other places longer? This way they wouldn't be so tired, they'd look at places more closely, learn more, stuff could sink in with kids. Instead they're just go, go, go. The kids always asleep, the two drunks exhausted. They seem to be in a little bit of panic. I think they're running out of money. And I still think Kristen is desperate to pass thru as many states as she can just so she can put them on her map.
Cameliaeast
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cameliaeast »

OMG!!!! Kristen breast are going to explode on her latest pics WTF!!!!
Cracklesaurus
Talker
Talker

mssqueen233 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:03 pm Am I the only one can’t wait for the boys to go back to school and fucking Donnie to go back to work if I was his boss he would of got fired period... I’m so sick of seeing them in my the truck this whole road trip is for Kristen because she got sick of cleaning the farmhouse... 46 days til this effin road trip ends and the vlogs.... Kristen is such a effin BITCH she probably has stuck up friends anyways....

Isn't he a truck driver? He might not have a boss.
Cracklesaurus
Talker
Talker

firuze wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 pm OMG, anyone noticed how dirty and gross Kristen's black top was while in the car? Hair, random threads, shit stuck to it. Look at her back when she turns to the bratchild. It's disgusting. Get yourself a sticky roller if you cant keep clean.

This was the worst vlog yet. Why the rush? Why not skip some places in favor of staying in other places longer? This way they wouldn't be so tired, they'd look at places more closely, learn more, stuff could sink in with kids. Instead they're just go, go, go. The kids always asleep, the two drunks exhausted. They seem to be in a little bit of panic. I think they're running out of money. And I still think Kristen is desperate to pass thru as many states as she can just so she can put them on her map.
I doubt they're running low on money. They probably have quite a bit left from the sale of their home.
Cracklesaurus
Talker
Talker

Cameliaeast wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:35 pm OMG!!!! Kristen breast are going to explode on her latest pics WTF!!!!
She is perfectly covered up in that tank top. I really don't get the obsession with her boobs that some people seem to have on here. Poor lady can't even wear a swimsuit top without people complaining. It just looks like she's wearing a real bra instead of those sports bra things she usually wears. She has a pretty decent rack.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Cracklesaurus wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:03 pm Am I the only one can’t wait for the boys to go back to school and fucking Donnie to go back to work if I was his boss he would of got fired period... I’m so sick of seeing them in my the truck this whole road trip is for Kristen because she got sick of cleaning the farmhouse... 46 days til this effin road trip ends and the vlogs.... Kristen is such a effin BITCH she probably has stuck up friends anyways....

Nope girl he isnt you are such a dumb ass troll. You come on here say all this stuff but don't know anything.Image And yes her saggy a** boobs look nasty as h*** especially for someone with a boob job. Their unproportionate to her body and sagging way down. That defeats the purpose of having a boob job.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Cracklesaurus
Talker
Talker

kristinn281 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:32 pm
Cracklesaurus wrote:

Nope girl he isnt you are such a dumb ass troll. You come on here say all this stuff but don't know anything.Image And yes her saggy a** boobs look nasty as h*** especially for someone with a boob job. Their unproportionate to her body and sagging way down. That defeats the purpose of having a boob job.

Wow. Aren't you foul. I bet you're an awesome mom.
Kristen said in one of her latest blogs that Donnie was a truck driver so you need to take a seat.
Sad that you're jealous of another woman's breasts.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cracklesaurus wrote:

In Kristen YouTube video Donnie had to go through someone saying it was ok taking time off I don’t believe anything whAt Kristen says...

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Cracklesaurus wrote:
kristinn281 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:32 pm
Cracklesaurus wrote: Isn't he a truck driver? He might not have a boss.

Wow. Aren't you foul. I bet you're an awesome mom.
Kristen said in one of her latest blogs that Donnie was a truck driver so you need to take a seat.
No she did not say that she said he knows how to drive heavy equipment because he builds bridges. And I'm definitely not jealous of a botched boob job that she didn't even have the money for an uplift.ImageImage

OregonMom2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OregonMom2 »

[/quote]Wow. Aren't you foul. I bet you're an awesome mom.
[/quote]

Hi CrackleIdiot. Donnie doesn't drive a truck for a living idiot. He barely graduated with a geology degree and failed to do anything with it so he does manual labor (building bridges) with Wes, Jeremy, Ben etc. I don't watch her blogs but if she said he was a truck driver she meant he was a passenger truck (Ford, Dodge, Chevy, whatever) driver, like everyone in the rural area, which she views as bragging, so she drops that tidbit a lot. So, you take a seat you idiot. One of the reasons his boss was sooo great to let Screech take the summer off was bc he's not an asset in any way; replaceable with any of the many blue collar country guys around here. Food for thought: he attempted to masonry with kristens friends husband (david) and was literally too dumb.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Damn all they do is get shit faced when there kids go to bed..[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 39e203.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “I-P”