Liza Adele: Wife to a cheapskate, obsessed with a moving date | Part 2

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Liza Adele: Wife to a cheapskate, obsessed with a moving date | Part 2

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Liza Adele: Wife to a cheapskate, obsessed with a moving date | Part 2

THREAD CREDIT: Gladys Kravitz |

Continue here!

Mama780
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liza Adele | Part 2

Unread post by Mama780 »

rottiemama wrote:THREAD TITLE: tbd

THREAD CREDIT: tbd

New thread! Does anyone have a title? Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Liza Adele: y’all she’s obsessed and compressed [in that tiny house]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

K so her latest vlog, she's talking about building their dream home but they haven't sold the house yet.

You guys they aren't even using a realtor. No wonder their house hasn't sold! Alex is an idiot[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201907 ... 236795.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

They’re not using a realtor? Yikes.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

jcb927 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:00 pm K so her latest vlog, she's talking about building their dream home but they haven't sold the house yet.

You guys they aren't even using a realtor. No wonder their house hasn't sold! Alex is an idiot
He’s too “frugal”, I’m sure.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Thread title: Liza Adele: Wife to a Cheapskate, Obsessed w/a Moving Date😁
LCCS225
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LCCS225 »

They're not using a realtor and he refuses to have a mortgage? As someone married to someone in finance, Alex sounds like the worst financial adviser ever. Does he also not believe in banks and keeps all their money in the mattress?

Thread title:
Ridiculously Huge Lashes in a Tiny House
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

Poor girl, she had a hard time taking out the 2 kids now she wants to get a leash for Cam, maybe if she would have taken him out more before the baby came he would know to stick by mom. Also, she has never used the double stroller, I think she knows it was a fail. Cam is way too big for the uppa double 😂
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

LCCS225 wrote:They're not using a realtor and he refuses to have a mortgage? As someone married to someone in finance, Alex sounds like the worst financial adviser ever. Does he also not believe in banks and keeps all their money in the mattress?

Thread title:
Ridiculously Huge Lashes in a Tiny House
Actually Alex is quite smart on paying the Mortgage off. If one could live free and clear why not? Seriously, no Mortgage, no Credit Payments, he bought the cars outright, damn that's not too bad, is it?

I'd rather live in a small house "Debt Free" than keep up appearances for others. Yes, I know Liza wants something new and I'm sure she'll get it, but in the meantime no reason to pay a % to a realtor if you don't have too. BTW, Alex works in finance in Leasing and Loans and Morgages so I think he knows what he is doing.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Kipster
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kipster »

Kind of off-topic, but I can’t get over how weird she drives (and no, I don’t mean her hideous car singing!)
She doesn’t seem to know how to reverse properly - she twists around and lifts herself totally off her seat!! It’s bizarre to me - sure, turn your head and check but does anyone else’s butt come out of their seat like that?!
The picture doesn’t completely capture it but it’s in the first couple minutes of the latest video. Odd.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jessrip25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jessrip25 »

"You guys I'm literally obsessed"
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

There are times in your life where you have give up the ghost and just spend the damn money
You can't take it with you, and can you really enjoy life fully if you're just pinching pennies and saving every little thing?
Maybe Alex is doing it on purpose so that the house won't sell
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I have always wondered why she does this 😂 it’s very awkward and she totally jumps out of the seat 😂

Kipster wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:13 pm Kind of off-topic, but I can’t get over how weird she drives (and no, I don’t mean her hideous car singing!)
She doesn’t seem to know how to reverse properly - she twists around and lifts herself totally off her seat!! It’s bizarre to me - sure, turn your head and check but does anyone else’s butt come out of their seat like that?!
The picture doesn’t completely capture it but it’s in the first couple minutes of the latest video. Odd.
Cracklesaurus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cracklesaurus »

Not_Sponsored wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:56 pm They’re not using a realtor? Yikes.
Probably because, as I have suspected, their house is a rental and he's too cheap to buy a house. He's too cheap or not near as financially savvy as she wants him to appear and they don't have the money. The dude is creepy gross. He looks like the lead singer of System of a Down. He's very unappealing.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Cracklesaurus wrote:
Not_Sponsored wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:56 pm They’re not using a realtor? Yikes.
Probably because, as I have suspected, their house is a rental and he's too cheap to buy a house. He's too cheap or not near as financially savvy as she wants him to appear and they don't have the money. The dude is creepy gross. He looks like the lead singer of System of a Down. He's very unappealing.
Her house is not a rental and their home is paid for. Her husband is in finance and I guarantee you they have a lot more money than they even portray themselves to have. They don't go and blow a bunch of money like airhead and T-man

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Cracklesaurus
Talker
Talker

kristinn281 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:11 pm
Cracklesaurus wrote:
Her house is not a rental and their home is paid for. Her husband is in finance and I guarantee you they have a lot more money than they even portray themselves to have. They don't go and blow a bunch of money like airhead and T-man

So, I take it that you're a personal friend of theirs or a relative?
I'm not sure how you would know either of these things. Her husband looks weird. Nothing they have is nice so I guess he didn't even invest in decent furniture or even home upgrades? If he was such a financial genius he would upgrade that dumphole he calls a house.
You know darn well that Liza is jealous of Aaryn and Tara. They're living the life she wish she had.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Financial issues are the number 1 cause of divorce. He's practical / she's impractical. She wants to build some crazy ass mansion, he is frugal and probably just wants to get the bare minimum of what they need
I think the house stuff could tear them apart
She needs to keep up appearances and he doesn't give AF
I won't comment on appearance because whatever floats your boat, man, but he comes across as so weird to me
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Cracklesaurus wrote:
kristinn281 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:11 pm
Cracklesaurus wrote: Probably because, as I have suspected, their house is a rental and he's too cheap to buy a house. He's too cheap or not near as financially savvy as she wants him to appear and they don't have the money. The dude is creepy gross. He looks like the lead singer of System of a Down. He's very unappealing.

I'm not sure how you would know either of these things. Her husband looks weird. Nothing they have is nice so I guess he didn't even invest in decent furniture or even home upgrades? If he was such a financial genius he would upgrade that dumphole he calls a house.
You know darn well that Liza is jealous of Aaryn and Tara. They're living the life she wish she had.
Okay Crackle, have you heard of ummm, Google, LinkedIn, Forbes and other sites to deem information from? I'm sure you have.

So EDUCATE yourself on these YouTube Mom's and their Husbands, property, which BTW property is Public Record. You're a SAHM School Teacher you said in Tara's thread so do some RESEARCH! I'm sure you are teaching your 4 wonderful tired children how too... Right

So before you post shitty comments with baseless assumptions at least do your Fuking HOMEWORK... You make yourself look STUPID to those who actually know about their life some.

Cracklesaurus
Talker
Talker

jazieg wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:54 pm
Cracklesaurus wrote:
kristinn281 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:11 pm Her house is not a rental and their home is paid for. Her husband is in finance and I guarantee you they have a lot more money than they even portray themselves to have. They don't go and blow a bunch of money like airhead and T-man

Okay Crackle, have you heard of ummm, Google, LinkedIn, Forbes and other sites to deem information from? I'm sure you have.

So EDUCATE yourself on these YouTube Mom's and their Husbands, property, which BTW property is Public Record. You're a SAHM School Teacher you said in Tara's thread so do some RESEARCH! I'm sure you are teaching your 4 wonderful tired children how too... Right

So before you post shitty comments with baseless assumptions at least do your Fuking HOMEWORK... You make yourself look STUPID to those who actually know about their life some.

Ummm....I'm not interested enough or stalkerish enough to do 'research' on a youtuber. That's kinda creepy!!!! You actually look up public property records on youtubers??? lol!!!! I doubt Lisa's dumb husband is in Forbes!
Why on earth would I want to educate myself on a YouTube mom? OMG!!!
I'm a stay at home mom but I never said I was a school teacher. I believe I said that I homeschool my children. Please get your facts straight before you attempt to come for someone. My kids get up around 10:30am.That is late to you? I guess you've never been out of the United States. Sad.
I'm so happy that you know so much about their lives in such creepy detail. I bet it's your most important accomplishment.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

But you ARE interested enough to come and "defend" random YouTubers you've never met, nor will you ever meet, on a gossip forum
Take a seat, hun, you're not better than anyone here

Return to “I-P”