GQS| Hillbillies In Manhattan: Part 59

tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: GQS| Hillbillies In Manhattan: Part 59

Unread post by tg910 »

Tytubbs is doing a live feed. I am at my parents outside watching my children on the trampoline. I may listen to it if I get five minutes with kids occupied elsewhere. Though if a sister in snark takes one for the team I'll just read the summary

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

tg910 wrote:Tytubbs is doing a live feed. I am at my parents outside watching my children on the trampoline. I may listen to it if I get five minutes with kids occupied elsewhere. Though if a sister in snark takes one for the team I'll just read the summary Image

I didn’t listen to much.. poor Esme was constantly exposing her self because once again in clothes way too big! These idiots shouldn’t even be allowed on any social media!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

tg910 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:33 am Tytubbs is doing a live feed. I am at my parents outside watching my children on the trampoline. I may listen to it if I get five minutes with kids occupied elsewhere. Though if a sister in snark takes one for the team I'll just read the summary Image

On the bus, sound off. It appears to be a lot of Ez in her ill fitting clothes.

Unread post by Guest »

TylerPerv is unbelievable. Hoping several people will report him
PicsArt_08-05-01.40.18.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

PollyKrome wrote:TylerPerv is unbelievable. Hoping several people will report him
Not saying anyone here should report it or that I did but there is an area where you can report something like this for "nude or partially nude children".

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

photonailpolish
Talker
Talker

Unread post by photonailpolish »

PollyKrome wrote:TylerPerv is unbelievable. Hoping several people will report him
This is so inappropriate of Tyler. And this makes me all sort of ragey for Ez.

Here’s a personal story. I was a summer camp counselor when I was a teen. I had the youngest girls one week, they were 5, basically the “Durlses” age. We had one girl, we had met her family, seemed totally normal. Throughout the week, more clues showed something was just ...not right... she didn’t have the vocabulary (because she was 5) to tell us what was going on. But she knew too much for being 5. We went on our gut instinct and reported it to the camp director. Who reported it to cps.

Turns out her father was pumping out his 5 year old daughter to his friends. A seemingly normal family, who wasn’t. It stayed with me all these years, and I’m just so thankful that girl was taken out of that situation. But it broke my innocence in thinking that horrible things like that can’t happen.

I don’t think the big slob is doing this at all. But my point is that there are some truly sick humans in the world. And Tyliar is not doing his job as a father to protect his girls. They (unfortunately) have a rather large platform and cannot monitor who views their content. Although this has been brought to his attention, they also don’t seem to care.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Is the Pervert's live still posted on IG? That still picture of the kid on his lap is beyond disgusting, with her upper body exposed. What a fatboy loser.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

GQS| Hillbillies In Manhattan: Part 59

gram3 wrote:Is the Pervert's live still posted on IG? That still picture of the kid on his lap is beyond disgusting, with her upper body exposed. What a fatboy loser.
It kept falling down through the whole thing. She couldn’t keep it up because it was so big. I don’t know if it’s still there or not... I haven’t looked in awhile.... They make me sick..

EDIT****. YES it’s still there!!

DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

gram3 wrote:Is the Pervert's live still posted on IG? That still picture of the kid on his lap is beyond disgusting, with her upper body exposed. What a fatboy loser.

It will stay up for 24 hours unless he takes it down or Insta does.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Claiming to have lost 15 pounds - sure he has. Has to bribe Esme with a package of something to try and get her to leave his "office". What a laugh.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Its hilarious, all of his little bitch followers are arguing in the comments of his liefeed

While crapping on about his health journey, hes “starving” for lunch, tells esme to TELL nash to make yellow rice not white.

Who had chicken and rice for lunch? Whats wrong with a sandwich or similar? They really are setting the girls up to have a shit relationship with food.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Veggies4lunch wrote:
SassySassenach wrote:ImageImageImageImage I love when people come back at them with them with the truth. And of course, there’s always the KADs coming back ImageImage

Hey Tyler, Sunflowers actually still follow the sun on cloudy days. But cool.. you can pretend sunflowers have magical powers....

Something must have gotten their panties in a bunch, we only see this positivity crap when they’re trying to justify their behavior.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 8fc1cf.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... b9f498.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 6607fd.jpg[/IMG]

What a load. All you have to do is google it. My husband has raised sunflowers. The fields aren’t twisting their heads like following a merry go round!! When blooming they face east and stay that way.

And is he trying to say that people CHOOSE depression?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

I feel so sorry for poor Esme. Altough I do believe the oversexualization of children and women in the US is a real thing it's still not okay to post a picture like this of your daughter on social media for everyone to see. Especially if you claim to be a religious person. Or.. you don't even have to be that just use your common sense.

I feel so mad and sad at the same time... They don't even bother to buy the right size clothes for their kids like ever.. and then they have the nerve to film them when they are constantly exposing themselves due to the fact mentioned above. Truly utterly disgusting.
Grabba the Donutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Grabba the Donutt »

[/quote]And is he trying to say that people CHOOSE depression?

[/quote]

That's just obnoxious of him if he is. And totally in character.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

I am by no means a world traveler or have the means to do so, but I have to say when I have gone somewhere on vacation or otherwise, I try to acknowledge the ones that have had to 'serve' me. Restaurants, car service, baggage help, housekeeping etc. Not liking the word serve but let's say I received a service from a staff member. This doesn't really have anything to do with the Greeds, but it might.

I've just watched the first three minutes of today's vlog of the Big's. Curious from their title if they were going to whine or not, didn't actually think so, just curious about their clickbait title. So, they have arrived to the outside of their hotel in Puerto Rico. They request a baggage handler to take their bags to their room so they can go out to eat before his sister and husband have to leave to the airport. I could see money folded in MrBigs' hand to hand to the baggage handler has he was spouting away. Then I caught a view of the bill in his hand, I think by the looks of it, it was just one bill...A $5 bill, I saw Abe's face!... Maybe he had two fives together in his hand together, but I don't think so. That baggage cart had at least 8 or 9 large size 'bags' on it plus Brandon said 'Hey kids, put all of your backpacks on their too'. To me, at least he did give him something but if he only handed that worker $5, he's a cheap f#ck!

I will not watch the rest of their vlog, have no interest, don't care, didn't actually care to begin with. But here's my point after all of that. I can't imagine how creepy cheap the Greeds have been with everyone that have had to serve them and there have been MANY! Everywhere they go they expect service and receive it, while thinking this is an all inclusive paid for trip and not seeing that they should tip the ones that 'serve' them. I am sure service people across the world,,well I mean where the Greeds have landed their lazy butts, those people are surely hoping not having to see them again. Tip or not.
Last edited by OldCountry on Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Seems to me that not reporting inappropriate pictures of a child is condoning it. How do we handle that?

Unread post by Guest »

ears wrote:Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:10 pm

Not saying anyone here should report it or that I did but there is an area where you can report something like this for "nude or partially nude children".

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Oh - on IG for a story? I've looked in the past on images on my feed; but never found it for stories. Not for this guy.
Just say - I was very nervous and sickened about posting it here and I even emptied it off my phone, computer. She seemed so sad when she looked down and aware that her clothes were down and pulled them up.

Unread post by Guest »

Howlin17 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:41 pm Seems to me that not reporting inappropriate pictures of a child is condoning it. How do we handle that?

We can't say here if anyone reports it, that's against forum rules.

Checking: Clicking on the three dots of the comment area anyone's story comes up with this:

PicsArt_08-05-04.54.42.png
Oh click on the nudity and this does come up:
PicsArt_08-05-04.54.42.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
XYZ
Talker
Talker

Unread post by XYZ »

Haulnarse wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:00 pm
Who had chicken and rice for lunch? Whats wrong with a sandwich or similar? They really are setting the girls up to have a shit relationship with food.
Millions of Asians had chicken and rice today.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

XYZ wrote:
Haulnarse wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:00 pm
Millions of Asians had chicken and rice today.
I have to admit I’ve eaten chicken and rice for lunch quite often lol especially when I was working and we all went to the Chinese or Japanese place... lol

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”