JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Unread post by strikeaposie »

I can't believe she thought it was funny when Chris was hitting the boys with the foam ax? And then to have Kyson beat the crap out of Kaden?!?! She also called her mom to tell her about it at the same time that she was vlogging?! What the hell?
Lilly_bean 37
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lilly_bean 37 »

In one of Jess's latest vlogs, did she say that if Addie needed to go pee, she than brought all the kids?? Seems unfair for them to miss out even if for a few minutes each time addie needed to pee before Jess said no.
Lilia is old enough to stay and watch the show, the twins maybe but no reason while the other kids should be made to move for an annoying 'I need to pee" every 15 minutes
bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

strikeaposie wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:11 am I can't believe she thought it was funny when Chris was hitting the boys with the foam ax? And then to have Kyson beat the crap out of Kaden?!?! She also called her mom to tell her about it at the same time that she was vlogging?! What the hell?
I am also, I have nothing fun , I took Kaden's pity, and Chris is also an adult, and for this reason the boys are beating him, because he does not give the example, I do not particularly like fighting prank , I do not like for kids just imagine an adult versus a seven year old boy.
bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

sezzajaydee wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:42 pm The kids already know that if someone is broken or lost, it’s off to the store to replace it.

When her Mac was stolen, Kaden said “it’s ok, you can just buy a new one”. He (or Kyson) said the exact same thing when she lost her phone.

She’s going to sit and wonder why the hell her kids are ungrateful, demanding brats who want everything without working for or earning it if she’s not careful. The twins are only 7 and they already have the “oh well, buy a new one” attitude.
Yes, as when Kaden got his ipad hit by Chris, and Jessica replaced him because he said it wasn't Kaden's fault, but what the ipad did on the garage floor, his kids don't take care of things because they know Jessica buys new ones they break.
riiot08
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by riiot08 »

Her house is only going to get more and more out of control as her gaggle of children gets older.

Fundamental lessons like responsibility clearly aren't being taught. Nothing worse than a teenage driver that hasn't been taught the value of a dollar and has a mom like Messss who will just replace everything. Remember the affulenza kids on the news a few years back? That's exactly where I see her kids headed.
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

I'm late on this but just wanted to point out that technically anorexia is the term used for anyone who is underweight and anorexia nervousa is the eating disorder.
Clearly lillia is underweight. She also looks like she's lacking micro/macro nutrients big time.

Right now if all seems fine because somehow kids pull energy from somewhere.
This could end up very bad when she goes through puberty because hormone changes and that really effs up a female's body as it is but being diffecient in every nutrient.... she's gonna get really sick.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Also I stg if Jess films Lillia's first period....I'm gonna throw something lmao.

MY DAUGHTER IS HEMORRHAGING (and here's why)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I would think a doctor would be more likely to DX Lilia with malnutrition first. The problem being anemia or falling off her curve. Another reason I suspect she switches doctors and doesn't use a clinic that gets to know the kids - harder to track curves or patterns but then will blame said clinic when they don't realize how many ear infections another child has had. I think the one thing Lilia has going for her is most packaged foods are fortified - cereal, bread etc are usually fortified with iron and other vitamins.

Lilia may have delayed onset of her period if she stays tiny enough.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

thewordalive wrote:Also I stg if Jess films Lillia's first period....I'm gonna throw something lmao.

If she even mentions it on the vlogs that’s a huge invasion of privacy. Some of these youtube parents are going to get sued by their kids when they’re adults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Unread post by dylanh26 »

thewordalive wrote:Also I stg if Jess films Lillia's first period....I'm gonna throw something lmao.

Or it would be
something bad happened.....(blood EVERYWHERE)
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

prettyll wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:10 pm

If she even mentions it on the vlogs that’s a huge invasion of privacy. Some of these youtube parents are going to get sued by their kids when they’re adults.

And if they sue yt,too,then some big changes will happen
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Was brought up not long ago how Amber should distance herself from Jess and how Jess flirts with Gabe still. Now she's doing a q&a with Amber tonight.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Amber gets attn for her channel from Jesss,guess that's why
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I would think a doctor would be more likely to DX Lilia with malnutrition first. The problem being anemia or falling off her curve. Another reason I suspect she switches doctors and doesn't use a clinic that gets to know the kids - harder to track curves or patterns but then will blame said clinic when they don't realize how many ear infections another child has had. I think the one thing Lilia has going for her is most packaged foods are fortified - cereal, bread etc are usually fortified with iron and other vitamins.

Lilia may have delayed onset of her period if she stays tiny enough.
Those clinics may also call CPS eventually if she keeps going from clinic to clinic. Also has not realized yet that some infections are caused by her lack of cleaning??

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

mizredhead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mizredhead »

thewordalive wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:37 pm I'm late on this but just wanted to point out that technically anorexia is the term used for anyone who is underweight and anorexia nervousa is the eating disorder.
Clearly lillia is underweight. She also looks like she's lacking micro/macro nutrients big time.

This could end up very bad when she goes through puberty because hormone changes and that really effs up a female's body as it is but being diffecient in every nutrient.... she's gonna get really sick.

/quote]

There is such a difference IMO from the older vlogs to now. Lilia was such a beautiful toddler, Healthy pink skin, Her hair looked healthy, Chubby cheeks. She looks very ashen now, Dark circles under eyes, Her hair isn't as healthy looking and of course she's very small. Something has to be going on with her nutrition.
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Was brought up not long ago how Amber should distance herself from Jess and how Jess flirts with Gabe still. Now she's doing a q&a with Amber tonight.

Would be hilarious if someone asked how she knows drakes girlfriend

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Notreal5 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:Was brought up not long ago how Amber should distance herself from Jess and how Jess flirts with Gabe still. Now she's doing a q&a with Amber tonight.

Would be hilarious if someone asked how she knows drakes girlfriend

Do it! Do it! Do it!

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

thewordalive wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:37 pm I'm late on this but just wanted to point out that technically anorexia is the term used for anyone who is underweight and anorexia nervousa is the eating disorder.

Jess never got the fundamental understanding for nutrition, not even for herself. Look at how she feeds herself after having a major operation. Mc Donalds and Texas Roadhouse don't provide enough nutrients for growing children, let alone teenagers. When Lilia hits puperty I give her a maximum of 2 years before signs of deficiency start to appear. Same with the boys, although the boys are dropped off at Mimis more often and from what I saw, as long as they were with Mimi, they all looked healthy.
Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

Literally laughing at Jess saying Del Taco is shit and she doesn't wanna feed her kids that. Jess, that is all you feed them! Those kids live off Texas Roadhouse, McDonald's and unhealthy snacks with no nutritional value whatsoever. Their lunches are literally made from sugar with a handful of fruit you think helps. And when she said she lied because it was easier than the waterworks being turned on or whatever, it shows what she doesn't record. Those kids will throw a tantrum if they don't get what they want.

On another note, looks like Amber has lost a bit of weight. Good for her - probably the absence of Jess's lunches.

Unpopular opinion: I think Malakai is adorable.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Gumballerina wrote:Literally laughing at Jess saying Del Taco is shit and she doesn't wanna feed her kids that. Jess, that is all you feed them! Those kids live off Texas Roadhouse, McDonald's and unhealthy snacks with no nutritional value whatsoever. Their lunches are literally made from sugar with a handful of fruit you think helps. And when she said she lied because it was easier than the waterworks being turned on or whatever, it shows what she doesn't record. Those kids will throw a tantrum if they don't get what they want.

On another note, looks like Amber has lost a bit of weight. Good for her - probably the absence of Jess's lunches.

Unpopular opinion: I think Malakai is adorable.
The funny part is Taco Bell is actually one of the healthier options in Fast Food, assuming you know that to order. I can’t imagine Del Taco is too far behind. She’s just an idiot.

Return to “JesssFam”