JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

Gumballerina wrote:
On another note, looks like Amber has lost a bit of weight. Good for her - probably the absence of Jess's lunches.

Unpopular opinion: I think Malakai is adorable.
She's back on keto. She replied to a comment on her channel and said she's down about 20lbs and Gabe is down 10 so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

CurlyQ121 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:34 am
Gumballerina wrote:
On another note, looks like Amber has lost a bit of weight. Good for her - probably the absence of Jess's lunches.

Unpopular opinion: I think Malakai is adorable.
She's back on keto. She replied to a comment on her channel and said she's down about 20lbs and Gabe is down 10 so far.

I hope she sheds all her weight naturally and hits her goals. I can't wait for her to look better than Jess. I mean, I think she already does look better than Jess, she dresses her size from what I've seen.
cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

Captain Smooth wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:17 am Jess never got the fundamental understanding for nutrition, not even for herself. Look at how she feeds herself after having a major operation. Mc Donalds and Texas Roadhouse don't provide enough nutrients for growing children, let alone teenagers. When Lilia hits puperty I give her a maximum of 2 years before signs of deficiency start to appear. Same with the boys, although the boys are dropped off at Mimis more often and from what I saw, as long as they were with Mimi, they all looked healthy.
Wouldn't Jess have learned about nutrition and general eating habits from Mimi though? I kinda doubt that she's that much better.
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

So for Addy's first day of school she packed oranges, cheerios, cheese, strawberries, carrots, and mini muffins. What the hell. Then she picked Addy up early? She's already only going to school twice a week and they're picking her up early? What is the point?

I wanted to slap her when she was rambling about the package being delivered late when she didn't even bother checking her package mailbox?! Why is she so dense!
Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

riiot08 wrote:Her house is only going to get more and more out of control as her gaggle of children gets older.

Fundamental lessons like responsibility clearly aren't being taught. Nothing worse than a teenage driver that hasn't been taught the value of a dollar and has a mom like Messss who will just replace everything. Remember the affulenza kids on the news a few years back? That's exactly where I see her kids headed.
‘Gaggle of children’ lmao

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Glad she finally got the boys decent athletic shoes. I don't know why she is surprised they rip the Vans. No offense to anyone that wears them but I always thought they are more for fashion than play. She only buys them that brand because of Chris. How many times have people told her in the comments to get an athletic shoe?
CourtKnee0324
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CourtKnee0324 »

So, did any of you know that Addie is two? But almost three. But also still two. And still almost three. 😂

We get it, Jesss.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

cat77 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:51 am
Captain Smooth wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:17 am Jess never got the fundamental understanding for nutrition, not even for herself. Look at how she feeds herself after having a major operation. Mc Donalds and Texas Roadhouse don't provide enough nutrients for growing children, let alone teenagers. When Lilia hits puperty I give her a maximum of 2 years before signs of deficiency start to appear. Same with the boys, although the boys are dropped off at Mimis more often and from what I saw, as long as they were with Mimi, they all looked healthy.
Wouldn't Jess have learned about nutrition and general eating habits from Mimi though? I kinda doubt that she's that much better.
Oh don't say that. I know a bunch of people who have nutritionally well educated, good cooking parents, but they themselves can, at best, throw a frozen Pizza in the oven and that often is too much to ask.

They and Jess have the same problem, zero interest in doing anything related to food, except ordering. It's already praise worthy that she makes her kids lunches at all. We saw the video, where she did a happy dance, because her children took pizza day over her lunch. It meant she didn't need to think about her, already sparse foodplan for her kids. She is the definition of lazy, when it comes to food, since she cannot even be bothered to throw some frozen crap in, nope, someone else has to heat it.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Amber is doing a good job w the diet and food choices/cooking/shopping/prep/.And Gabe seems to be sticking to it.I'm impressed.I know we'll never see that from Jess n Chris
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

CourtKnee0324 wrote:So, did any of you know that Addie is two? But almost three. But also still two. And still almost three. Image

We get it, Jesss.
Wait Addie is almost 3? You mean the 3 that comes after the 2? Image

Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

sondraK wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:10 am Amber is doing a good job w the diet and food choices/cooking/shopping/prep/.And Gabe seems to be sticking to it.I'm impressed.I know we'll never see that from Jess n Chris
Maybe that's the real reason they haven't been going on their lunch dates with Jess and Chris. In a few months time, Amber and Gabe will have hopefully slimmed down and Jess (let's face it, she showed herself going to the gym twice then we never had an update) will be flabby and chubby all around.

Since they're doing so good with their own food, I wonder what Logan takes for lunch to school? Probably a healthy, balanced meal that actually fuels his energy for the day and allows him to concentrate on his schoolwork.
sianny_threepac
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sianny_threepac »

Gumballerina wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:23 am
sondraK wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:10 am Amber is doing a good job w the diet and food choices/cooking/shopping/prep/.And Gabe seems to be sticking to it.I'm impressed.I know we'll never see that from Jess n Chris
Maybe that's the real reason they haven't been going on their lunch dates with Jess and Chris. In a few months time, Amber and Gabe will have hopefully slimmed down and Jess (let's face it, she showed herself going to the gym twice then we never had an update) will be flabby and chubby all around.

Since they're doing so good with their own food, I wonder what Logan takes for lunch to school? Probably a healthy, balanced meal that actually fuels his energy for the day and allows him to concentrate on his schoolwork.
An actual sandwich or something similar like a chicken salad
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Even when Amber wasn't on keto she showed Logan's lunch and it was a nice lunch. She also reuses leftovers from dinners too I think, but Jess doesn't even know how to cook anything other than spaghetti without sauce and tacos.
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

Her school lunches are more like snacks and even than not even a good snack
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

Her school lunches are more like snacks and even than not even a good snack
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Captain Smooth wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:26 am
cat77 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:51 am
Oh don't say that. I know a bunch of people who have nutritionally well educated, good cooking parents, but they themselves can, at best, throw a frozen Pizza in the oven and that often is too much to ask.
She should just let her kids get hot lunch at school. School lunches aren't usually very healthy, but they're at least required to have a fruit, vegetable, and protein. They would be better than what she packs, and sustain the kids' energy longer.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Ballin’ on a budget?

Stop planning trips at the last minute and booking hotels with an ocean front view and cramming 12 people into 2 rooms.
DE42869E-953E-4182-A723-19E32056020F.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:07 pm Ballin’ on a budget?

Stop planning trips at the last minute and booking hotels with an ocean front view and cramming 12 people into 2 rooms.

DE42869E-953E-4182-A723-19E32056020F.png
Oh God please one of you tell Jess about AirBnBs maybe if she gets enough people suggesting that she'll think it would be good vlog content and get one instead of hotels. If that happens I want to see what she cooks - but let's face it we'll just be seeing them order in and fill up on snacks like always.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The boys and Addie were at a neighbors house swimming? Did I hear that right? Chris is sitting on his ass, Jess is going for a pedicure and the kids were swimming?

What the hell?
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Jess acting neurotic as hell about Addie starting school was annoying me lmao why did she go SO over the top???? Insisting to herself that Addie would hate it etc etc.

Return to “JesssFam”