Kelly's Korner

Jackets15
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kelly's Korner

Unread post by Jackets15 »

I understand she's had three babies but this last video she is definitely looking pregnant.
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

I came here to say this. She definitely looks at least 4 months pregnant.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Ok I wasn’t trying to shame a woman’s body because I know for sure I don’t bounce back quickly but i also agree she looked pregnant! I mean I guess good for her if that is what she wants?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Oh my goodness I didn’t even see that there was a video today! I made that comment about the recipe video but now wow. She isn’t even trying to hide it!

specialk
Talker
Talker

I would never shame a woman's body either. God knows I'm far from perfect. But, I went back to look at her swimsuit haul last July. Um, she's pregnant. And, good for her....But, if I were her mother I would not be happy having another human added to my single-wide trailer.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

specialk wrote:I would never shame a woman's body either. God knows I'm far from perfect. But, I went back to look at her swimsuit haul last July. Um, she's pregnant. And, good for her....But, if I were her mother I would not be happy having another human added to my single-wide trailer.
I was thinking this watching her video today. She does a great job organizing them into one room. I could honestly never do that. But another one? I don’t think so. I wonder if she will be moving out soon.

specialk
Talker
Talker

Lifeisfun wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:31 pm
specialk wrote:I would never shame a woman's body either. God knows I'm far from perfect. But, I went back to look at her swimsuit haul last July. Um, she's pregnant. And, good for her....But, if I were her mother I would not be happy having another human added to my single-wide trailer.
I was thinking this watching her video today. She does a great job organizing them into one room. I could honestly never do that. But another one? I don’t think so. I wonder if she will be moving out soon.

I noticed today that she said "if you're new here I'm temporarily staying with my mom.' I don't think she was ever so adamant about the 'temporary ' part. That was before I noticed that she looked pregnant. I get the feeling she is probably on her way out. I hope so anyway. I cannot imagine living in that one room with all of my kids.
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

No way she’s pregnant again??? How is the girl getting pregnant when she’s supposedly single and having baby daddy drama with her ex husband and Raylands dad
specialk
Talker
Talker

I don't know about her drama really. But, I have watched her videos. Today, when she was organizing that bedroom it is so obvious that her stomach is bigger...And, not in an I-indulged-in-too-many-taco-tuesdays-bigger, but I am with child bigger. Her face even looks like she's pregnant.
Jackets15
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jackets15 »

She's completely denying it too but makes sense why she's been cranking out all of these sponsored videos too
prettylights92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by prettylights92 »

Wow I haven’t watched her in awhile. Now I have to go see lol

ThreeDogNight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ThreeDogNight »

I just watched for the first time in a while and agree with the rest of you that she certainly looks bloated, if not pregnant.

How long ago was the disaster relationship she did a video about?
mommy09

Unread post by mommy09 »

Has anyone watched her latest q+a? I'm just wondering if anyone else thinks that she's homeschooling just to have new content? Because back when the pandemic started she was completely fine with sending her kids to public school then. Also, why send them to school right when school starts and pull them out weeks later? I feel like alot of these YT moms are jumping on the Homeschool bandwagon for more filming content.

Return to “I-P”