Kelly's Korner

9inety6ix
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kelly's Korner

Unread post by 9inety6ix »

NotMyselfTonight wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:58 am I know I’m late but I can’t believe she cheated lol wow. I’m surprised she didn’t tell him to make his page private. Also, is it me or do they seem like total opposites? From the creeping I did on his FB, Kelly doesn’t look like what I imagine he’d go for lol.
Who would I go for then? Lol
9inety6ix
Amateur
Amateur

momwatch wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:51 am ....dang , this is soo trashy. These ytmoms are something else.I feel for her boys and shame on their dad for leaving them behind.I wonder what mom thinks off this or the other guys parents
Kelly’s mom was mad and well mine I don’t really know we don’t have a good relationship. Haven’t heard from them in a good minute 🤷🏻‍♂️ I could be dead and they wouldn’t even know...
9inety6ix
Amateur
Amateur

Littlemama wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:47 am Y'all he is young! Like around 20! Dang this is some good tea. I knew it would all come out!
Yes I am young lol almost 10 years younger then Kelly
9inety6ix
Amateur
Amateur

caffinatedgossiper wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:37 am You're the real MVP! I knew it! Why else would she move into her mom's house with pretty much just the clothes on their backs? I agree, that's why she's keeping "mum" about it on her YT, it wouldn't look too good going into divorce proceedings. Wow, talk about YT momma drama! :D

Yeah she likes to make it seem like she’s this perfect amazing person lol
CornyCorner wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:44 pm Kelly did cheat on her husband!! His name is Adrian Martin, they’re friends on Facebook, he posts pics of the exact same baby, and they both like each other’s posts, the baby looks exactly like him!! You can find him on fb and his posts about the baby!!
Y’all actually found me lol why didn’t y’all send me a friend request?
Marzipanda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Marzipanda »

9inety6ix wrote:
caffinatedgossiper wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:37 am You're the real MVP! I knew it! Why else would she move into her mom's house with pretty much just the clothes on their backs? I agree, that's why she's keeping "mum" about it on her YT, it wouldn't look too good going into divorce proceedings. Wow, talk about YT momma drama! :D

CornyCorner wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:44 pm Kelly did cheat on her husband!! His name is Adrian Martin, they’re friends on Facebook, he posts pics of the exact same baby, and they both like each other’s posts, the baby looks exactly like him!! You can find him on fb and his posts about the baby!!
Ok since you want to spill... What's the story?

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

9inety6ix
Amateur
Amateur

Marzipanda wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:31 pm
9inety6ix wrote:

Are you demanding or asking? Lol cause I don’t take well to demands
Marzipanda
Amateur
Amateur

9inety6ix wrote:
Marzipanda wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:31 pm
9inety6ix wrote: Y’all actually found me lol why didn’t y’all send me a friend request?

I was encouraging.... ImageImage

9inety6ix
Amateur
Amateur

Marzipanda wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:57 pm
9inety6ix wrote:
Marzipanda wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:31 pm Ok since you want to spill... What's the story?

Good 🤣 so what you wanna know
Marzipanda
Amateur
Amateur

9inety6ix wrote:
Marzipanda wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:57 pm
9inety6ix wrote: Are you demanding or asking? Lol cause I don’t take well to demands

Good Image so what you wanna know
Everything! What happened, how did you meet, are you still friends, why did it happen, everything!

9inety6ix
Amateur
Amateur

Marzipanda wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:32 pm
9inety6ix wrote:
Marzipanda wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:57 pm I was encouraging.... ImageImage

Good Image so what you wanna know
Everything! What happened, how did you meet, are you still friends, why did it happen, everything!

well to make a long story short we always kinda knew of each other but didn’t really know each other. Because corys mom and my mom are bffs. So I knew Kelly existed and she knew I existed. My mom and corys mom went to the same church etc that’s how they knew each other. And no we’re not friends we’re not anything we don’t even talk. And here’s what you really wanting to know...I hit Kelly up on Facebook one night but before I hit her up we was liking each other’s stuff on Facebook back and forth so I finally hit her up one night lol well she was drinking that night (as she says) so she replied. And we talked and all that night and talked all day the next day. And we hooked up that night because she told Cory she was going to the store. And we kept hooking up. And now we fast forward to her getting kicked out by Cory because he found out what was going on. So she moved in with her mom and almost got her kids took by Cory but the only reason she didn’t is because she let Cory sleep with her to not lose them. And then we fast forward to when she got pregnant. Her and Cory was already split etc so she came to stay with me one weekend while her mom went out of town because nobody could know we was still seeing each other because of her divorce that’s what she always told me anyway. But she said with me that whole weekend went home on Sunday and slept with Cory and a few weeks later she finds out she’s pregnant and doesn’t who the dad is etc. and I was the one that went to every doctors appointment and all. And well Rayland was born and they had to do a dna test on Cory because of the divorce and it wasn’t a match so that leaves me but who really knows till I get a test. I mean she looks like me and all but you never know because if the way she jumped back and forth with me and Cory so there could have been more guys. And now where here and I don’t have any communication with Kelly or anything
prettylights92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by prettylights92 »

Holy crap! Things were just getting good in this thread then everyone left? What happened?! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
felolo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by felolo »

prettylights92 wrote:Holy crap! Things were just getting good in this thread then everyone left? What happened?! Lol

New posts never showed up to me!!! I would really like to know why raylands dad doesn't see her??

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

9inety6ix
Amateur
Amateur

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]New posts never showed up to me!!! I would really like to know why raylands dad doesn't see her??

[/quote]
Like I said before she might not even be mine 🤷🏻‍♂️ There’s a lot of stuff that Kelly don’t put on her YouTube because Kelly likes to be the perfect person and so on.
9inety6ix
Amateur
Amateur

prettylights92 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:57 am Holy crap! Things were just getting good in this thread then everyone left? What happened?! Lol

I know right 😂 I spilled a little bit of the beans and everybody left 🤷🏻‍♂️
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

9inety6ix wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:28 am Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
New posts never showed up to me!!! I would really like to know why raylands dad doesn't see her??

[/quote]
Like I said before she might not even be mine 🤷🏻‍♂️ There’s a lot of stuff that Kelly don’t put on her YouTube because Kelly likes to be the perfect person and so on.
[/quote]

Paternity test?
9inety6ix
Amateur
Amateur

greymatter wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:29 am

[/quote]

Paternity test?
[/quote]

She supposedly got in contact with her lawyer or something and it was gone be court ordered to have a test and all that other stuff and I was suppose to be contacted within two weeks because I gave Kelly all my info that she needed and well it’s been like 30 weeks and still haven’t got a call or anything in the mail about it 🤷🏻‍♂️ So that’s another red flag that Something is up
prettylights92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by prettylights92 »

9inety6ix wrote:
greymatter wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:29 am

Like I said before she might not even be mine Image There’s a lot of stuff that Kelly don’t put on her YouTube because Kelly likes to be the perfect person and so on.
Paternity test?
[/quote]

She supposedly got in contact with her lawyer or something and it was gone be court ordered to have a test and all that other stuff and I was suppose to be contacted within two weeks because I gave Kelly all my info that she needed and well it’s been like 30 weeks and still haven’t got a call or anything in the mail about it Image So that’s another red flag that Something is up[/quote]
The kid looks just like you. If you truly wanted to know if she was yours, you would take it upon yourself to have a paternity test administered. You can go through DSS. I think there’s something more going on with you. The whole situations a cluster fuck and those kids deserve better.

felolo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by felolo »

prettylights92 wrote:
9inety6ix wrote:
greymatter wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:29 am New posts never showed up to me!!! I would really like to know why raylands dad doesn't see her??

Like I said before she might not even be mine Image There’s a lot of stuff that Kelly don’t put on her YouTube because Kelly likes to be the perfect person and so on.
Paternity test?
She supposedly got in contact with her lawyer or something and it was gone be court ordered to have a test and all that other stuff and I was suppose to be contacted within two weeks because I gave Kelly all my info that she needed and well it’s been like 30 weeks and still haven’t got a call or anything in the mail about it Image So that’s another red flag that Something is up[/quote]
The kid looks just like you. If you truly wanted to know if she was yours, you would take it upon yourself to have a paternity test administered. You can go through DSS. I think there’s something more going on with you. The whole situations a cluster fuck and those kids deserve better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]How is it handled in the US with child support? If the father got identified later, does he has to pay all the child support that added up from the day she was born? because then I would fight to get a paternity test, sooner or later she will get you tested and if you have to pay back the support anyway...it doesn't matter when you find out.
if it's different and you only have to pay child support from the day you find out, I might would wait it out as well. co-parenting is super hard, more even because she is still so young.
on the other hand if she is yours you are missing out on the life of your babygirl and it will be worth the struggle to be there for her. shit happens, you are obviously super young and did not plan to (maybe) become a father that young...but it's done and a situation needs to be dealt with, someday anyway.

EmmaJayne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmmaJayne »

Omgosh this is where the 🍵 is at!!! While investigating I had noticed her and her husband had been having problems for a good while bc he posted a bunch on fb. I went look when she announced her pregnancy because I was wondering if it were for him. I haven’t looked since. My brother got a test from Walgreens when his baby was about 2 years old because as he was getting older he was starting to look more like her. When he was a baby he looked just like him. My brother still always had doubts here and there because the mom was unsure and it came back that he was for him. My brother was 19 years old at the time so I cannot even excuse your age for this. you sound is very immature and like you don’t even want to be a dad, so while I’m sure some people are happy you came on here to try and make her look bad, you look a million times worse than her! Nothing would stop you from getting a dna test if you really wanted to! It takes a few weeks, a month at most to get the test back. My brother did the Walgreens test plus did it through court when he eventually took her to court to fight her for time with his child.. and he won 50/50!!! How sad your daughter is going to feel when she finds out that you chose not to even fight for her. I know what Kelly did was wrong, we don’t know what was going on in her marriage. My best friends husband was emotionally abusive to her for many years and she ended up talking to some guy on fb as well and ended up cheating. I’m not making excuses for her. I don’t condone cheating at all... but we do not know the whole story of what was going on and what led her to do this. I often think mom youtubers are so lonely in their marriage and that’s why they do YT. With a lot of them you can def tell that they are miserable but staying together only to keep up the “perfect family” image. She is probably putting off setting up a dna test so she doesn’t have to share custody with you! I’m sure that that is the case. Especially if you’ve been inconsistent and in and out of her daughters life, I don’t blame her! I also think you just don’t care to do anything either because you don’t want to have to pay child support!!! I was honestly so excited when I first started reading your comment because I do like Kelly’s channel, but it’s bugged me for so long in wanting to know details of the situation!
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

Woah. These posts did not show up for me until today! It looks like I missed some things.

Return to “I-P”