Kelly's Korner

greymatter
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kelly's Korner

Unread post by greymatter »

Does anyone have any insight into this girl? She announced she is splitting from her husband a few months ago, moved in with her mom, and today she posted a pregnancy announcement (due December). Did she cheat? Is the baby his? Are they getting back together? I need info.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

NotMyselfTonight
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Kelly's Korner

Unread post by NotMyselfTonight »

Finally a thread on Kelly! Sweet girl, cute kids. Nothing really bad to say but when she announced the pregnancy my first thought was maybe she cheated. I mean, she had to have gotten pregnant right around the time of her split? Either way, bad timing. Hope everything works out for her in the end
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

I don’t think she cheated going off her Due date she was pregnant right before the spilt. Her husband was never around it seemed. I do wonder why she went to her moms house instead of staying at the house. But I seriously doubt she cheated. She seems very nice and a good mom. I would love to know what happened though haha but I’m noisy
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

I'm so glad someone started a thread about her! I have been dying to know the deets too! I'm hoping she'll do a short video or something on Insta about the whole pregnancy. I know she doesn't owe us an explanation but like mentioned above I'm nosy. haha But all in all, she is a good mom and just seems to be in a life transition right now.
TrevorsMom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TrevorsMom »

I clicked on her hoping someone had the deets on her too! I thought she looked pregnant before she made her announcement so I wasn’t totally shocked. I was thinking maybe she let herself get pregnant thinking she could save her marriage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
mbn1008
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mbn1008 »

Dang I came here looking for details too! I just started watching and have really enjoyed her so far... but still waiting on the tea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Littlemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlemama »

I wonder if she cheated and that caused the divorce? If it's her husband's and she got pregnant and they separated why wouldn't she just come out and say that? It doesn't look like she's going to post a video about it. I wonder if she doesn't come out and tell if she will lose subs?
TrevorsMom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TrevorsMom »

I watched her cleaning video yesterday and I had forgotten all her videos are usually sponsored now. I tend to click off when it’s a sponsored video. Just not a fan of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Littlemama
Talker
Talker

So I watched her pregnancy update and that girl def. cheated and got pregnant. I just feel like some shady stuff went on with the whole thing. I think she cheated and that caused the divorce and maybe that person was married too.
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

Littlemama wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:09 am So I watched her pregnancy update and that girl def. cheated and got pregnant. I just feel like some shady stuff went on with the whole thing. I think she cheated and that caused the divorce and maybe that person was married too.
I definitely think you're right! I remember watching some of her older videos (back when she wasn't so sponsored) and I thought things with her husband were going ok? This divorce seemed like it came out of no where. However, it does seem like she stepped out and got pregnant. Because why would she be so extra in her defensiveness. I know, she doesn't owe us any explanation, but I'm just saying people are going to ask because suddenly you and your kids move out and you're pregnant. Something is up, your viewers aren't dumb. Just saying.
Littlemama
Talker
Talker

caffinatedgossiper wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:48 pm
Littlemama wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:09 am So I watched her pregnancy update and that girl def. cheated and got pregnant. I just feel like some shady stuff went on with the whole thing. I think she cheated and that caused the divorce and maybe that person was married too.
I definitely think you're right! I remember watching some of her older videos (back when she wasn't so sponsored) and I thought things with her husband were going ok? This divorce seemed like it came out of no where. However, it does seem like she stepped out and got pregnant. Because why would she be so extra in her defensiveness. I know, she doesn't owe us any explanation, but I'm just saying people are going to ask because suddenly you and your kids move out and you're pregnant. Something is up, your viewers aren't dumb. Just saying.

I think if it was her husband's she would be like we decided to divorce and I found out I was pregnant. I mean thats not really a big deal but for her to be like I don't want to talk about it and it will hurt alot of people something is def. up. I wonder if the person she is pregnant by wants anything to do with her or the baby? or if it was like a one time thing? So many unanswered questions!
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Littlemama wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:47 pm
caffinatedgossiper wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:48 pm

I think if it was her husband's she would be like we decided to divorce and I found out I was pregnant. I mean thats not really a big deal but for her to be like I don't want to talk about it and it will hurt alot of people something is def. up. I wonder if the person she is pregnant by wants anything to do with her or the baby? or if it was like a one time thing? So many unanswered questions!
I noticed that when she did the name reveal she talked as if it was all her decision and the ex had no input, nor did she ever mention the ex being supportive of the pregnancy (health-wise) even though they are separated. To me that sounds like he up and dropped her yet the majority of divorcing men wouldn't do that to a pregnant wife. For her to refuse to talk and not even just lay it out whether he is supportive of his (possibly) new baby girl, or not, is just suspect. You'd think that would be the first thing she explained yet she shut the whole issue down. A lot of people would get hurt? Who, like in an affair and baby with an already married man? I think there is some deep drama in her life and her tears only scratch the surface.

It's sad really, I thought her channel was cute but I definitely don't want to watch baby drama if it comes to that.
mbn1008
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mbn1008 »

I think the kid definitely isn’t the husband’s. Why else would she side step the question? If it was his, she would come out and say that.

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Everyone wants to put their lives on social media until they put their lives on social media and get asked questions about it. I understand her thoughts on not feeling obligated to answer the tough questions but for her to say she doesn’t put her personal life and drama on the internet is bull crap considering I found her channel when she did a q&a with her husband which shared a ton of personal information about them both. I also like how she freely comes out and lets everyone know she will be doing a public baby shower so people can throw gifts at her feet but she won’t “share personal information” with people just because they click her amazon links. That was a snotty thing to say although part of me does understand.

Did anyone else notice what looked to be a ring on the side table behind her the entire time? Almost like a ring was taken off prior to turning on the camera but oops I see it.
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

I'm wondering if some type of abuse was happening, and she won't talk about it yet because she will be going to court and seeking sole custody or something.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Justhereforthebeans
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Justhereforthebeans »

When I saw her latest thumbnail I spit out my drink. "How to grow your channel" with the tagline "30K+ in less than a month"???? Hmm.....wonder how that happened? Oh yeah!!! You've been hustling🤣
mbn1008
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mbn1008 »

Justhereforthebeans wrote:When I saw her latest thumbnail I spit out my drink. "How to grow your channel" with the tagline "30K+ in less than a month"???? Hmm.....wonder how that happened? Oh yeah!!! You've been hustlingImage

Her growing her channel included announcing a divorce... then a pregnancy... but don’t tell who the dad is... then come out with a video saying that your channel isn’t about your personal life Image. Yeah that sounds like a great plan.

tatertot_155
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tatertot_155 »

Does anyone know where the boys were sleeping before she put them in the same room as her? Seems crazy to put them in there if they dont have to be

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

tatertot_155 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:52 pm Does anyone know where the boys were sleeping before she put them in the same room as her? Seems crazy to put them in there if they dont have to be

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I think she said they had a full size bed in that same spot before she put up the bunkbeds.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

So I like Kelly. I think she is relatable in the sense that she has always been on a budget and doesn’t live in a fancy home. She isn’t extravagant. She seems like a good person. However this whole divorce, now pregnant situation has my head spinning. I mean I understand people want their privacy but you have already put out on the internet the fact that you are immediately pregnant after announcing your divorce. You know people are going to make assumptions and you’re just not going to address it? I have a feeling some of these “new subscribers” are there for some drama and dirt! Haha

Return to “I-P”