The Lindquists: Welcome to hELLE | Part 2

Nacholife
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Lindquists: Welcome to hELLE | Part 2

Unread post by Nacholife »

Notablogger wrote:Her pictures lately are heavily filtered.

Also a look on Facebook shows she’s trying to sell the stuff from her purge. It’s mostly useless junk she may as well donate.
Any of the items look like the black dildo that was on her bedside table Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Notablogger »

I’m not that tech savvy lol. It’s essential oils, unused pads for free?, make up (some used), slouchy boots, old purses, a copper hair tie ???, a vase, teapot, netty, make
Up brushes, nail polish.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Nacholife wrote:

Also a look on Facebook shows she’s trying to sell the stuff from her purge. It’s mostly useless junk she may as well donate.

Image did she delete the picture? I’m blocked and can’t see it

TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

ImageImage

In case they get deleted. A few commenters asking how she gets Dan to be ok with downsizing their belongings.

Divorced or not pretty sure she’s never asked his input Image

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

ForeverGauc01 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:22 pm
Nacholife wrote:

The picture is still up 😂 once she reads here and realizes her dildo is visible, I’m sure it will come down!
I can’t believe she’s SELLING makeup and nail polish, that’s disgusting! And a netty pot!? Ew. What’s her FB username? I’d love to creep her on marketplace!
Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Seriouslysweetie »

Margie wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:22 pm
Nacholife wrote: Any of the items look like the black dildo that was on her bedside table Image

The picture is still up Image once she reads here and realizes her dildo is visible, I’m sure it will come down!
I can’t believe she’s SELLING makeup and nail polish, that’s disgusting! And a netty pot!? Ew. What’s her FB username? I’d love to creep her on marketplace!
She's Elle Kay on FB marketplace and the only one selling a netipot in Markham Image. You would think she would let go at least a couple oh her 50 Aritzia cardigans or one of her designer handbags. But no, just purging the nail polish, makeup brushes, netipot and Joe fresh clutch.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

That is most definitely her vibrator. When she uploaded the pic to her. Fb she cropped it out

Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

TeachIT wrote:That is most definitely her vibrator. When she uploaded the pic to her. Fb she cropped it out ImageImageImageImage

No way. I can't believe it Image

Seriouslysweetie
Informer
Informer

Sorry double post. Someone mentioned Cullen and Katie here and their debt journey and I never watched them before. But holy moly, I guess if you are YouTuber who cares to keep up appearances and combined with the huge ego you get from fans, it's so easy to rack up debt. I'm sure Elle who is self proclaimed minimalist and Budgeting expert definitely put herself in a financial hole with the kind of lifestyle that she flaunted. It kind of reminds me of Breland from Glittercritter or something who went into so much debt and had to sell her dream home and all her YouTube money was gone in a snap. If Elle is in this situation definitely that didn't help her marriage and the divorce definitely is 80% probable now (combined with the fact that she has "personal massager" that fills her lack of intimacy with Dan ).

Oh and also where is this decluttering video? Did she say it's coming out today or tomorrow?

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Her vibrator showing is funny because if she addresses it or crops it out on Instagram then it’s a victory for us that she reads here, lol. So if she leaves it there... well, we all get to look at Dan’s replacement haha.

I wish there was some way to contact Dan and find out what the heck is actually going on with them! I’m sure he would hate that his character is being used for Elle to manipulate her followers.
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:Her vibrator showing is funny because if she addresses it or crops it out on Instagram then it’s a victory for us that she reads here, lol. So if she leaves it there... well, we all get to look at Dan’s replacement haha.

I wish there was some way to contact Dan and find out what the heck is actually going on with them! I’m sure he would hate that his character is being used for Elle to manipulate her followers.
Then we have proof!! It won’t let me upload (Tapatalk error) but if you go on her fb page, notice she cropped the nightstand with the vibrator, but not the other night stand.

Hey elle!!!! ImageImageImageImageImage

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

TeachIT wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:02 am
Refrigerator_Light wrote:Her vibrator showing is funny because if she addresses it or crops it out on Instagram then it’s a victory for us that she reads here, lol. So if she leaves it there... well, we all get to look at Dan’s replacement haha.

Then we have proof!! It won’t let me upload (Tapatalk error) but if you go on her fb page, notice she cropped the nightstand with the vibrator, but not the other night stand.

Hey elle!!!! ImageImageImageImageImage

Sounds about right! Is she unable to edit her Instagram picture without deleting the post altogether?
She doesn’t want to lose all 40 comments she has there by reposting it lol.

She is such a train wreck.

Elle, come back here and post another post asking us why we don’t like you and offer us an interview in your vlog again lol.
Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Someone pointed the vibrator out! Let’s see how long this comment OR photo lasts! 😂
9F3E37BD-8DB4-4A68-810F-A0BF342E4A58.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Margie wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:12 am HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Someone pointed the vibrator out! Let’s see how long this comment OR photo lasts! 😂
I was coming here right this second to point that out!!!!!!!

This is golden material right here, lol!!
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

You can’t crop after posting. So she’s stuck either deleting it or leaving it

SamanthaS27
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SamanthaS27 »

TeachIT wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:44 am Any alternative theories if her issue ISNT divorce?

I think everyone realizes there’s definitely something going on. More than the dog.

I am about to make a fake instagram account and start commenting and asking questions about her and Dan getting a divorce, with the hopes to stir up comments from others which will for sure be deleted but even if she blocks my fake account i don't care lol I still want to try 😂😂
SamanthaS27
Amateur
Amateur

Margie wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:31 pm
TeachIT wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:44 am Any alternative theories if her issue ISNT divorce?

I think everyone realizes there’s definitely something going on. More than the dog.

I agree with the previous comment that it’s definitely divorce or at the very least marital problems.
But alternately, perhaps her “very specialized doctors” who said Cohen didn’t have Autism, were in fact wrong, and he actually does have autism or a similar diagnosis? That may be why she has had so many posts with him as well? OR Maybe dan asked her to get a real job to start offsetting here outrageous spending. Lol
So for one I definitely do agree with the autism theory. I am no doctor but ever since Cohen was born I just felt that something was off with him so it could very well be something like maybe not autism but a behavioral disorder or something? Who knows and I think it's more than just him rebelling because his mother hates him. 2, it's probably a divorce. She doesn't want to announce it because the marriage video where she got called out for the vile things she said about Dan, she claimed their marriage was now fixed and everything was perfect. Again total BS. She deleted the videos because clearly the marriage therapy didn't work it was never perfect or fixed and now they are divorcing and she knows the back lash she will get.
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

I was pretty sure it was divorce but now I’m certain. The way she is handling the comments tells all.

Margie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Margie »

Yes, the deleted comments sealed the deal for me. SamanthaS27. Let us know when you’ve commented and on which photos so we can go monitor the replies and deletions!!
SamanthaS27
Amateur
Amateur

Margie wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:12 am HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Someone pointed the vibrator out! Let’s see how long this comment OR photo lasts! 😂
Fuck this is so funny I am LIVING for this right now!!
😂😂

Return to “Q-Z”