Mandy in the making

Saylo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mandy in the making

Unread post by Saylo »

Does anyone watch her? I used to like her videos. She seems to be one of the few “what’s for dinner” creators that actually cooks and doesn’t use cream of something soup for every recipe. Lately her videos are just hard to watch. Horrible camera angles/panning, entirely too zoomed in, and I just can not with her husbands over the top reactions for literally EVERYTHING he eats. Like dude it’s green beans. Calm down. I also hate how she acts like she has to wait for her husband to eat before she can and it’s “torture” :?

Re: Mandy in the making

Unread post by Guest »

Saylo wrote:Does anyone watch her? I used to like her videos. She seems to be one of the few “what’s for dinner” creators that actually cooks and doesn’t use cream of something soup for every recipe. Lately her videos are just hard to watch. Horrible camera angles/panning, entirely too zoomed in, and I just can not with her husbands over the top reactions for literally EVERYTHING he eats. Like dude it’s green beans. Calm down. I also hate how she acts like she has to wait for her husband to eat before she can and it’s “torture” :?
I just finished her newest video and i was coming here to say the same thing! Definitely thought it was a funeral video in the beginning with the music and the whole filming every step she takes is weird lmao so cringeworthy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Just found this channel because someone mentioned her on another thread. The husbands reaction is dramatic and her tongue being too large for her mouth bothers the hell out of me. I haven’t been able to watch many of her videos because we’ve been on vacation but I had to subscribe since she’s been mentioned on several threads on different sites to see what the chatter is all about. So far I’m not a fan and her music makes me feel like I’m at a funeral home for a visitation.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Saylo wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:06 am Does anyone watch her? I used to like her videos. She seems to be one of the few “what’s for dinner” creators that actually cooks and doesn’t use cream of something soup for every recipe. Lately her videos are just hard to watch. Horrible camera angles/panning, entirely too zoomed in, and I just can not with her husbands over the top reactions for literally EVERYTHING he eats. Like dude it’s green beans. Calm down. I also hate how she acts like she has to wait for her husband to eat before she can and it’s “torture” :?
I feel quite dumb rn because I just realized you were the one that mentioned this channel to me on the other thread because I was trying to find out the youtuber with the weird mouth. Now I see why you were asking if it was this woman because hers is a million times worse than the channel I was referring to!!!!
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Lol her husband’s reaction is hilarious and always the same he basically just names off the ingredients like “mmm you can really taste the garlic, and the soy sauce is the perfect flavor to counteract the creaminess of the rice...wow babe this is PERFECT”

TrevorsMom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TrevorsMom »

I really like her in the beginning. If you go back and watch her earlier videos they are very different from the Food Network production we are currently seeing. Which is just so laughable!! Whether they show her walking into the kitchen or setting the table and all her little clear bowls for her spices just make me cringe!! She is so slow and her husband always zooming in on the raw meat in the pan!! Dude, that does not look appetizing! The lighting as also taken a turn for the worst. She got new fancy filming lights and now it makes her look gray and everything behind her is so dark. Also if you follow her on IG she really feels herself over there! She is loving her new found You Tube fame she just hit 25k subs. She puts her face so close to her phone on IG it startles you, lol! And you really get up close with the tongue that’s too big for her mouth!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

TrevorsMom wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:17 am I really like her in the beginning. If you go back and watch her earlier videos they are very different from the Food Network production we are currently seeing. Which is just so laughable!! Whether they show her walking into the kitchen or setting the table and all her little clear bowls for her spices just make me cringe!! She is so slow and her husband always zooming in on the raw meat in the pan!! Dude, that does not look appetizing! The lighting as also taken a turn for the worst. She got new fancy filming lights and now it makes her look gray and everything behind her is so dark. Also if you follow her on IG she really feels herself over there! ImageImage She is loving her new found You Tube fame she just hit 25k subs. She puts her face so close to her phone on IG it startles you, lol! And you really get up close with the tongue that’s too big for her mouth! Image

I still need to try and watch some of her older videos but I did start following her on Instagram a couple weeks ago when Saylo mentioned her on another thread and I’m curious if anyone knows why she’s always in her bed on Instagram stories? Her Instagram stories are a bunch of rambling and I find myself clicking past them mostly but her Instagram pictures make me LOL with the 1990 poses where she’s kneeled down in a random garden with her hand under her chin. Does anyone know how old she is?
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

anonymous2829 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:06 am Lol her husband’s reaction is hilarious and always the same Image he basically just names off the ingredients like “mmm you can really taste the garlic, and the soy sauce is the perfect flavor to counteract the creaminess of the rice...wow babe this is PERFECT” Image

Her channel name should be savory in the making because that seems to be her husband’s favorite word when she puts the camera in his face so she doesn’t have to show her waiting anxiously to eat her own dinner. :?
TrevorsMom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TrevorsMom »

brittknee wrote:
TrevorsMom wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:17 am I really like her in the beginning. If you go back and watch her earlier videos they are very different from the Food Network production we are currently seeing. Which is just so laughable!! Whether they show her walking into the kitchen or setting the table and all her little clear bowls for her spices just make me cringe!! She is so slow and her husband always zooming in on the raw meat in the pan!! Dude, that does not look appetizing! The lighting as also taken a turn for the worst. She got new fancy filming lights and now it makes her look gray and everything behind her is so dark. Also if you follow her on IG she really feels herself over there! ImageImage She is loving her new found You Tube fame she just hit 25k subs. She puts her face so close to her phone on IG it startles you, lol! And you really get up close with the tongue that’s too big for her mouth! Image

I still need to try and watch some of her older videos but I did start following her on Instagram a couple weeks ago when Saylo mentioned her on another thread and I’m curious if anyone knows why she’s always in her bed on Instagram stories? Her Instagram stories are a bunch of rambling and I find myself clicking past them mostly but her Instagram pictures make me LOL with the 1990 poses where she’s kneeled down in a random garden with her hand under her chin. Does anyone know how old she is?
Yes, all of her insta pictures are so posed and fake they are hilarious! If she is not in her bed on stories she is laying on the couch. She constantly talks about all the self care she needs, lol, being a SAHM of a 14 yr or 15 yr old and a you tuber because they are just so busy every week. ImageImage Also her husband works from home too. I think I read she is 38?

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

She has a teenage son and a husband that works from home and stays in bed all day? Cutting vegetables must be tiring yall!!!! If you watch her latest what’s for dinner video closely you can see how miserable she is with no smile on her face when she’s preparing the food and carrying it around her kitchen her mouth does this weird frown thing. Hashtag blessed yall.
Grinandbearit17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Grinandbearit17 »

I haven’t watched one of her videos in awhile and what happened? They aren’t at all like before. I couldn’t get more than a few minutes in. The last one I saw did have her husband’s commentary and I didn’t care for that either. What a dramatic change.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Grinandbearit17 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:50 pm I haven’t watched one of her videos in awhile and what happened? They aren’t at all like before. I couldn’t get more than a few minutes in. The last one I saw did have her husband’s commentary and I didn’t care for that either. What a dramatic change.
I was finally able to watch some of her old videos yesterday and I can see the difference everyone here’s been talking about especially how unhappy she looks in her videos and Instagram stories now compared to how upbeat she seemed in some of her past videos. Tried watching a few of her videos that were q&a but I didn’t really get to know her just her cat that way LOL!!!!!

One thing that seems to stay the same is that bed as a prop not only in her videos as a backdrop but also in all of her Instagram stories and a lot of her Instagram posts because she seems to always be there. Even on my off days you won’t find me in bed as often as I feel these YouTube channels are is there something to that?

Unread post by Guest »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 76df5f.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 2f2655.jpg[/IMG] okay she is too much y’all ImageImage

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Why is she getting her groceries delivered when she’s a stay at home mom to a teenager?! I have two babies and still manage to do “grocery hauls” with both of them with me

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

And she’s worried about being able to wake up on time for when school starts..but has time to nap and watch TV in bed during the day

speaktruth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth »

Watched one video. Never again. The husband gives me the creeps. She tops Meg in the "y'all" category and I envisioned tracing her eyebrows with yellow/gold paint and it would look JUST like McD's golden arches! Yeah, I was not interested, y'all. LOL
Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

I think she may have found this thread. She posted she had a rough week last week now this weeks video is less dramatic.
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

What is the matter with her health that she's so low energy and is in bed all the time?
I kind of feel bad for her and her husband - they are people who are trying hard but are clueless as to how unappealing they are. We aren't all meant to be in front of a camera.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Saylo wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:49 am I think she may have found this thread. She posted she had a rough week last week now this weeks video is less dramatic.
Finally got around to watching her latest stuff and I agree she’s found this thread. Her husband wasn’t having a heart attack everytime he took a bite of green beans and her fake smile was obvious. :D
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd we’re back on the couch for the day being cozy and warm while it rains outside and we wait for her and her best friend new video to drop this afternoon. Has anyone watched carla mackenzie? I’ve been reading about her on Mandy’s thread on another site and the two can’t be more opposite of one another and it makes me think of Mandy is really who she puts out on video because carla is way different and angry and seems to like drama from her Instagram stories.

Return to “I-P”