Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fading beauty & the unemployed Beastons | Tiffany Beaston | Part 5

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Oh dear lord has anyone else watched her speaking at her “event”?? Ugh she is so embarrassing. Instead of just getting up there and speaking about what she does and give some tips, she launches into a whole diatribe of how everyone made fun of her at her NICU job for doing YouTube and how they were all begging her to tell her how she became so successful after the fact. Also claims that working her 2 overnight shifts were taking away to much time and causing her to lose sponsorships 🙄 she comes off so petty and snotty, no big surprise. Of course has to tell everyone how successful she is. Oh and she was basically given the hook bc one story has her still talking and the next story is someone new talking...I’m sure she wanted to sit up there and talk about herself all night if given the opportunity 🙄🙄🙄
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

I don't watch them that often but after reading this post I had to go and catch up. One thing I found extremely funny was her Instagram Tiffani is bragging how she is a boss mom, CEO and whatever else she was boasting about to fill her ego. About 10 comments down someone asked why Chris quit his job and her reply was that she CAN'T do all of the sahm duties and couldn't keep up and was basically drowning & failing at it. Well I'm confused bc she was literally bragging prior to that comment. Im sure she reads here so maybe she can address the bullshit lies she is spewing and set the record straight but I'm about 99% positive she won't. What is the deal with these youtuber mama's and the lies they say? They are on another level geez

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I liked and was subscribed to her channel but her recent Instagram posts just made me come over here. First, who hashtags themselves as couple goals? She seems so full of herself anymore. Not exactly relatable. And she’s not original in any way. And girl can’t decorate either. I unsubscribed.
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

That event was sold out? It looked like maybe 30 people were there. She’s so self absorbed just watching her speak Is so telling of the type of person she is!!! She is obsessed w/haters... didn’t need to bring them up but of course she did.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Bluecoconut wrote:That event was sold out? It looked like maybe 30 people were there. She’s so self absorbed just watching her speak Is so telling of the type of person she is!!! She is obsessed w/haters... didn’t need to bring them up but of course she did.
She should be living her best “boss-mom” life for herself. Not her “haters”. She should be motivated to be successful because she wants it, not because she has something to prove to others. She’s such a fraud.

Momof4babes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof4babes »

She sounded ridiculous on that panel and didnt offer anything to the conversation. The girl who threw it must not know most of those subscribers have been bought. Smh.
ShadyJ
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ShadyJ »

That comment on why Chris quit his job is complete BS. Think about this... you have 3 kids, your husband works and you work from home. You’re feeling overwhelmed and unable to get your work done. Money is not an issue. You’re telling me you would choose to have your husband quit his full time job with health insurance instead of hiring a baby sitter? You wouldn’t put the older kids in more full time schooling? No one would do this! It literally makes zero sense.
The fact that she even said bragging is hilarious! You look like a complete idiot T.butthead.

ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Anyone care to share the videos?

I mean, I know she LOOKED ridiculous considering it was pushing 90° that day.

disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Why was shrimp at a GALS event for women sitting in the front row??
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

disney8 wrote:Why was shrimp at a GALS event for women sitting in the front row??
Since she was close to where she grew up and people from past attended maybe she was afraid someone would call her out on her bs.

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

ApothicDrunk wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:46 am
disney8 wrote:Why was shrimp at a GALS event for women sitting in the front row??
Since she was close to where she grew up and people from past attended maybe she was afraid someone would call her out on her bs.

Good call. Also I wonder how many people mistook him for a kid given how he was dressed? Seriously Oompa Loompa, just because you no longer get paid for work doesn't mean you ditch your self respect.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

RottieMama wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:01 pm It’s almost time for a new thread! Part SIX! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” when we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected!

Btw, please try to keep the title as short as possible. 😘😘😘
Hey RM, we're well overdue a new thread! There's been great suggestions for a new title. 😉
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

ShadyJ wrote:That comment on why Chris quit his job is complete BS. Think about this... you have 3 kids, your husband works and you work from home. You’re feeling overwhelmed and unable to get your work done. Money is not an issue. You’re telling me you would choose to have your husband quit his full time job with health insurance instead of hiring a baby sitter? You wouldn’t put the older kids in more full time schooling? No one would do this! It literally makes zero sense.
The fact that she even said bragging is hilarious! You look like a complete idiot T.butthead.

Yes, well said.
Considering most lives of stay a home moms are not glamorous, They are busy, crazy, dirty, smelly, hair pulling, desperate for quality time with everyone without having to be the maid and butler and concierge!Image

We also do this job all alone, the hubby is out making the money I survive, usually long hours, usually mentally exhausting and some physically exhausting! They may work over 40+ and they might even travel. So this leaves us to be the it girl! We never get everything accomplished, like the busy work in keeping house, feedings,bathing,laundry,Doctor appointments the usual life of a mom. We don’t get me time, most don’t get weekly pedicures,manicures,hair did,night off, bars, drinking daily,solo vacations, the real moms DONT we may think about it and day dream but we wake up! We see the loves of our lives in front of us looking for love while tugging on our aprons!! We stop everything, we know that their life is worthy of protecting! We won’t sacrifice them or exploit them, they deserve privacy while growing up. They deserve a mom who is right there with them, paying attention to them and helping them grow. We wouldn’t trade any of that for money or fame! We wouldn’t shove a camera in their face 24/7 365 days a year! We DONT, the thought is sickening! The innocence is precious and very short early in their life, the major part of learning by example and unconditional love! These years are magical, after all they are the loves of our lives! Nothing is worth taking that innocence away and trading that for money! Especially since we are able bodies and will do the work it takes to ensure that they are taken care of! Dad works, 80% of the time usually it is outside the home and if mom is lucky she will stay at home with them. In the event that mom has to work guess what, mom goes to work even if it’s outside the home, we don’t make our children responsible for the paycheck! That is our responsibility and we do it! Some of these YT moms are making their children the wage earner. Videoing a schedule dictated by the child’s needs, the mom is just the voice over, she shows her face and talks about her child/children, that’s the main character of this video, with out them, this video would not be in existence, there wouldn’t be a lead role and the supporting-roles are not there. So would these YT moms have a so called career with out their main stars?? LoL Not in a million years!! What would they talk about and what would the topics be?? I bet nothing most all of us would watch on a regular basis. They are forcing their children to be the lead and with that there’s the pay check !

Trashcan lies about everything and contradicts everything and copies everyone else and tries to claim it as her very own. Young moms watch her and because she’s a mom they listen to the ramblings of a compulsive liar about life and she has this platform to preach from because it’s off the backs of her children! It is unhealthy, she is mentally messed up,if she wasn’t a mom and made videos about anything else would ya watch???
mommaandrews
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommaandrews »

I feel like her boys always have the darkest under-eyes. Anyone else?

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Guilt and anxiety aren’t the same thing t.ugly.

“... I don’t need things.... but I need to renovate my house... “
nothing she says is the truth
She’s obsessed with coming off as humble.
Hey Pout-pout, you’re the worst.

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Omg that Q&A story session was a joke. So you do cleaning videos yet needed a cleaning lady? You do SAHM videos yet had a babysitter. When they treat YouTube as a job, it really takes away from the authenticity and relatability. You aren’t a SAHM “getting it all done” when you have someone else watching your kids. You’re a WAHM with childcare.

dramallama143
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramallama143 »

Who is this new person Tiff is claiming to be her bestie? She attended her baby shower and claims #nicunursesturnedbesties

disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Compliments herself through complimenting Carter on the latest IG pic.... All while having her bra showing in the photo. So wonderful! 🤣
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

I’m sorry I’m convinced this girl is smoking crack. (Not really but she is DELUSIONAL). She is a constant contradiction... “As a mom of 3 I can’t get any family photos”... ALL YOU DO IS DRESS YOUR KIDS UP AND POSE IN FRONT OF YOUR GARAGE. She honestly needs a mental evaluation.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”