SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS| Double Butt, Greedy Gut, Clueless Mutts: Part 60

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

WhyamIsosmart wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:He actually couldn’t maintain eye contact with the camera during his lie feed....

Also hes such a girl, banging on about increasing his time on the elliptical ImageImage i dont think ive ever seen a man on an elliptical before ImageImage the men are usually on the treadmill or in the weights room

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... e74762.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 90a9cb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... d540a4.jpg[/IMG]

Is he experiencing hair loss?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure looks like it. I’ve never noticed till that last picture

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

WhyamIsosmart wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:He actually couldn’t maintain eye contact with the camera during his lie feed....

Also hes such a girl, banging on about increasing his time on the elliptical ImageImage i dont think ive ever seen a man on an elliptical before ImageImage the men are usually on the treadmill or in the weights room

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... e74762.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 90a9cb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... d540a4.jpg[/IMG]

Side effect of the pink drink?

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Firstly assholes, don't let the girls run ahead of you onto roads.
Stop carrying the girls on your shoulders fuckface without holding on. Are you seriously waiting for something to happen. Your holy father does not discern when bad thing happen to his flock. I just read of a little girl aged 9 dying from leukemia from your faith so he's not invincible.
All of you stop carrying them everywhere, they're not babies they are nearly 5 years old FFS.

When you are inside shops, use your inside voices you inconsiderate assholes. Of course the staff were excellent, they watched parents of 4 girls giving in to every whim, all they saw were $$$$. They're not stupid.

How disgusting of you Asswitt to constantly question what she wanted when it involved a black doll. It was obvious to me what you were doing.

Not a thank you in sight. And of course, this is all they needed, more shit to throw down in the basement. Greed and gluttony personified. I give up on any hope for these girls.

Last but not least, FFS get them shoes that fit. Is it so damn hard? Fuckers
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

Abbiedownunder wrote:Firstly assholes, don't let the girls run ahead of you onto roads.
Stop carrying the girls on your shoulders fuckface without holding on. Are you seriously waiting for something to happen. Your holy father does not discern when bad thing happen to his flock. I just read of a little girl aged 9 dying from leukemia from your faith so he's not invincible.
All of you stop carrying them everywhere, they're not babies they are nearly 5 years old FFS.

When you are inside shops, use your inside voices you inconsiderate assholes. Of course the staff were excellent, they watched parents of 4 girls giving in to every whim, all they saw were $$$$. They're not stupid.

How disgusting of you Asswitt to constantly question what she wanted when it involved a black doll. It was obvious to me what you were doing.

Not a thank you in sight. And of course, this is all they needed, more shit to throw down in the basement. Greed and gluttony personified. I give up on any hope for these girls.

Her questioning Indie when the black doll was involved pissed me off. She is a BITCH (yes, I said it). Then her excuse that she didn’t want the doll just the car seat. No, she wanted that doll.

RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

Guaranteed they dropped $1000 or more in that American Doll store. Ashley saying she was going to let them pick out the dolls they wanted what a joke, she couldn't stand it that one of the littles wanted a bitty baby, and who lets their children run wild in a store grabbing everything.
Ashley please grow the fuck up, you sound like I don't know what talking about you and how you love Stephanie and wanted one of the girls to pick her and how you wanted to buy her for yourself. Do people really act like this, I had my son when I was only 18 and I had to grow up really fast, at thirty the last thing I would be so excited about is a doll.
Can't wait to see what they get for Christmas and their birthdays, what's left.
If they actually think people like watching this shit show of greed they put out then they are delusional.
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

Bellabob321 wrote:Is it me or does the heavy next to Ashley looks like she is / has been crying in that dance pic? Maybe she doesn’t want to do dance anymore and dress up but they can’t do their own thing and must dance around and wear stupid provocative outfits and tons of make up for recitals etc. What else are they gonna vlog? Also of course Ashley would say wait for the vlog she needs more viewers. Click bait it’s probably nothing major and she’s blowing it out of proportion. I hope the bings filmed some of what happened on their vlog as they are not weeks behind and it would piss them off when they are expecting people to be all like we can’t wait for the vlogs etc.

I think I’m actually going to check out Bingdings tomorrow just to see if it was a shit show.

Those matcha shirts the “dance moms” made themselves really are the stupidest thing I have seen in a while. It’s not like the kids are broadway stars, or

tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

That last post of mine wasn’t supposed to post. It can get deleted because it incomplete thoughts.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

SqueakyWheel wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:06 am
WhyamIsosmart wrote:

Sure looks like it. I’ve never noticed till that last picture

-

Baldo Waldo. Maybe that's why he wears a hat so often - to hide the fallout. I don't believe I've seen a mention here (my memory is suspect, though) about Waldo talking on a lie feed about them having a new logo. He blamed, again, the sister-in-law (not directly by name) but rehashed the copyright issue. Faddy claims the new one is original and they already are or are going to have "merch" made. Whoa, the anticipation is spine-tingling. :P
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

tg910 wrote:
Bellabob321 wrote:Is it me or does the heavy next to Ashley looks like she is / has been crying in that dance pic? Maybe she doesn’t want to do dance anymore and dress up but they can’t do their own thing and must dance around and wear stupid provocative outfits and tons of make up for recitals etc. What else are they gonna vlog? Also of course Ashley would say wait for the vlog she needs more viewers. Click bait it’s probably nothing major and she’s blowing it out of proportion. I hope the bings filmed some of what happened on their vlog as they are not weeks behind and it would piss them off when they are expecting people to be all like we can’t wait for the vlogs etc.

I think I’m actually going to check out Bingdings tomorrow just to see if it was a shit show.

Those matcha shirts the “dance moms” made themselves really are the stupidest thing I have seen in a while. It’s not like the kids are broadway stars, or

How does Asswipe even consider herself a “dance mom?” First you have to be a mom, which she is not. She is the egg donor and baby sitter. Just because you give birth to children that doesn’t make you a mom. She may be their biological mom but she isn’t a real mom to those girls. A real mom wouldn’t let all of the shit that happens with these girls or to these girls, happen. A real mom would stand up and protect her children at all cost no matter what. A real mom wouldn’t laugh & make fun of their children the way this ignorant bitch does almost every single day. A real mom wouldn’t post pictures or allow pictures to be posted of their children in compromising/inappropriate ways. The list goes on and on with this useless bitch. She is the shittiest so called mom I’ve ever seen. Also your children need to literally attend the dance classes on a regular basis to be considered taking dance class. You don’t just sign up and let them attend every once in a while. Ever heard of consistency Greedturds? Too big of a word for ya? Of course she just had to get in on the stupid matchy matchy shirt shit because she has FOMO. What is she 12? Immature bitch.

Grabba the Donutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Grabba the Donutt »

GA Peach70 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:59 am How does Asswipe even consider herself a “dance mom?”
I'd consider her a 'song and dance mom' because she makes a production out of everything. :somad:
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

gram3 wrote:
SqueakyWheel wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:06 am
WhyamIsosmart wrote: Sure looks like it. I’ve never noticed till that last picture

-

Baldo Waldo. Maybe that's why he wears a hat so often - to hide the fallout. I don't believe I've seen a mention here (my memory is suspect, though) about Waldo talking on a lie feed about them having a new logo. He blamed, again, the sister-in-law (not directly by name) but rehashed the copyright issue. Faddy claims the new one is original and they already are or are going to have "merch" made. Whoa, the anticipation is spine-tingling. :P
Baldo Waldo! ImageImageImage
Baldy Waddly Image

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Abbiedownunder wrote:Firstly assholes, don't let the girls run ahead of you onto roads.

Yep.....she is the definition of BITCH Image

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

In the Decomposing blog (🤣) Cashley says the DUHrls are all individuals and their own separate people, who they allow to grow and be at their own rates.

In the American Girl mess, she pushes her own maniacal personality and ideas on the DUHrls, flatly ignoring that one of her offspring wants a (gasp!) doll with dark skin.

The store purchases are concluded with them all getting the same celebration dress for each of the DUHrls because they are quads and it’s just perfect for them that they all match.

Which is, Asshat?! They are individuals or they all have to fall in line with YOUR desires?

I really thought she was going to orgasm in the store...
DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

4x4 year olds wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:55 pm
UtahSun wrote:They went to get “Authentic Arizona Mexican food” in today’s vlog. Clearly, I should be on Plexus because I could never loose 15 pounds and eat they way Bison does!

Perplexusing isn’t it? Image

PLEASE GO SUBMIT THIS AS A TITLE SUGGESTION 🤣🤣🤣
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

RUKiddingMe wrote:Guaranteed they dropped $1000 or more in that American Doll store. Ashley saying she was going to let them pick out the dolls they wanted what a joke, she couldn't stand it that one of the littles wanted a bitty baby, and who lets their children run wild in a store grabbing everything.
Ashley please grow the fuck up, you sound like I don't know what talking about you and how you love Stephanie and wanted one of the girls to pick her and how you wanted to buy her for yourself. Do people really act like this, I had my son when I was only 18 and I had to grow up really fast, at thirty the last thing I would be so excited about is a doll.
Can't wait to see what they get for Christmas and their birthdays, what's left.
If they actually think people like watching this shit show of greed they put out then they are delusional.
I used to work at American Girl, they definitely dropped over $1000. Each doll for 18" is $135 with tax...the workers were only nice because they saw their hour in sales being made with these idiots. Also, why couldn't the kid have a black doll, that's what she was pointing to...also waste of money getting 2 or 4 of everything there when I worked there that drove me NUTS!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:In the Decomposing blog (Image) Cashley says the DUHrls are all individuals and their own separate people, who they allow to grow and be at their own rates.

In the American Girl mess, she pushes her own maniacal personality and ideas on the DUHrls, flatly ignoring that one of her offspring wants a (gasp!) doll with dark skin.

The store purchases are concluded with them all getting the same celebration dress for each of the DUHrls because they are quads and it’s just perfect for them that they all match.

Which is, Asshat?! They are individuals or they all have to fall in line with YOUR desires?

Women who are that age and are that into American Girl have seriously got to grow up. Let the girls pick for themselves, the company is all about imagination.

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

twomommies wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:03 am
DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:In the Decomposing blog (Image) Cashley says the DUHrls are all individuals and their own separate people, who they allow to grow and be at their own rates.

Women who are that age and are that into American Girl have seriously got to grow up. Let the girls pick for themselves, the company is all about imagination.

I found that so disrespectful to her to do to her child. She made it about herself, yet again. Just like when they took them to get sneakers at the start of the spring/summer. They were only allowed to get what SHE wanted.
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Well so far, the Bingdings vlog on new toilets just posted has more views than the shit show posted by the Greedners a few hours ago. What does that tell you. They are being left in the dust by their besties and people are more interested in seeing a new toilet than watching more gluttonous over consumption and out of control children.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Snarky33 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:13 pm Well so far, the Bingdings vlog on new toilets just posted has more views than the shit show posted by the Greedners a few hours ago. What does that tell you. They are being left in the dust by their besties and people are more interested in seeing a new toilet than watching more gluttonous over consumption and out of control children.
Yay for toilets! Anything is better than the odds and OddMom mental mayhem in the doll store. I think Fatty was a little "overenthused" about the dolls and paraphernalia, too. Oh, isn't it cute, Oh that's so cute ..... They must have told AnnyNash to lie low - stay out of the cats/stars way.
Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Eleanor Terese »

Is it me or was there no one else in the shop but them? Did they get the shop to themselves?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”