BrittanyandFrenk - More with Moron’s (Part 66)

hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrittanyandFrenk - More with Moron’s (Part 60)

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

Did anyone see her story where she posted that the Morrow’s channel was at 66.6k subscribers? And then she asked for everyone to subscribe to change the number, because all of a sudden she’s a godly woman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wolvesmouth101
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wolvesmouth101 »

annabananna wrote:Hahahahaha shiiit im sitting here in a 1986 house that we have just moved into 6 weeks ago, staring at my long list of things to fix or replace, but I'm like oh well, its okay, it's still in great condition considering it's age. And here we have britney, complaining over aaaall of these things she "hates" and "cant even with" in a house that was CUSTOM BUILT FOR HER less than a year ago. Can someone please explain how this is possible

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk
She’s an idiot
Behlert13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Behlert13 »

She said on insta that she’s filming a day in the life of Scarlett.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

whatsmyalias wrote:Man that “pantry organizing” was hard to watch. She bought too small of containers for the cereals and they have no spouts, the huge glass jars are pretty but not functional for a house fun of little kids liable to break them, the two of them obsessing over expired spices was irritating (expired spices are not that surprising— think about how slowly you go through them) and putting Luna’s stuff on the floor (wha? Right where she can get into it? Britney leaves that pantry door open all the time...)

in the end it didn’t look all that better than the before! What a waste of money and time. I love seeing people organize but this was atrocious
I helped my mom clean out her spices like 5 years ago. There was a decent few that were older than me.... apparently no one ever noticed they were off.

And I will agree that the wire shelves are annoying (I had them in a bathroom closet in my old apartment) but like someone said, they JUST built that house. Wouldn’t you have said something at the time? Kinda seems like artificial complaints for content.
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

Am I crazy, or did they buy that pantry shelf system AFTER they moved in? As in they purposely went out, bought that specific one, and installed it.
Or am I thinking of someone else that blows money 24/7?

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

FueledByIcedCoffee wrote:Am I crazy, or did they buy that pantry shelf system AFTER they moved in? As in they purposely went out, bought that specific one, and installed it.

Nope that was them. In the final house tour that room was empty

ImageImage
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Haulnarse wrote:
FueledByIcedCoffee wrote:Am I crazy, or did they buy that pantry shelf system AFTER they moved in? As in they purposely went out, bought that specific one, and installed it.

ImageImage
Wow good catch!

But then why didn’t they just install the one they wanted from the jump.....god I just can’t with the complete disregard these two bozos have for saving money. Britney has 4 kids for god sakes one that’s terminally ill & will require EXPENSIVE care for the rest of his short life.

Also NOImageBOImageDYImage wants to see a DITL of Scarlett when we literally see her all day everyday in IG.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:

ImageImage
Wow good catch!

But then why didn’t they just install the one they wanted from the jump.....god I just can’t with the complete disregard these two bozos have for saving money. Britney has 4 kids for god sakes one that’s terminally ill & will require EXPENSIVE care for the rest of his short life.

Also NOImageBOImageDYImage wants to see a DITL of Scarlett when we literally see her all day everyday in IG.
I think they thought they were saving all this money by installing stuff themselves- pantry, wardrobe units etc. but in reality its cost them more money cos what they installed was basic as fuck and unpractical and they have replaced them.

Golden child’s wardrobe is a prime example of that!
Behlert13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Behlert13 »

Why did she buy all new containers when she literally emptied her old containers into the new containers. Didn’t even just empty like a cracker box into a container. Legit emptied a clear container into another clear container just with a different lid. I️ did see some where cracked but why just not replace the few that were “broken” slowly. Not toss all the good ones too

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”