scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by scojacar »

LittleRus wrote:
Todays drama wrote:
LittleRus wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:11 am I quickly scrolled past this insta story and thought they were dressed like this for Halloween. Is this a Utah thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the feathered earrings are a Utah, Mid and West Coast thing. I see them in Target in the clearance section here in the east, but I don't see many (or any) women wearing them. I believe Ellie and Bonnie are hoping to make Bollie ad successful as Aspyn's line. She's also in Utah, being on local tv, i think they are hoping to get some of her customers.
It isn’t just the earrings. It is everything about them. I thought they were dressing up as cheesy 80s moms or something.

The big hair is definitely a Utah thing

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

LittleRus wrote:
Todays drama wrote:
LittleRus wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:11 am I quickly scrolled past this insta story and thought they were dressed like this for Halloween. Is this a Utah thing?

I think the feathered earrings are a Utah, Mid and West Coast thing. I see them in Target in the clearance section here in the east, but I don't see many (or any) women wearing them. I believe Ellie and Bonnie are hoping to make Bollie ad successful as Aspyn's line. She's also in Utah, being on local tv, i think they are hoping to get some of her customers.
It isn’t just the earrings. It is everything about them. I thought they were dressing up as cheesy 80s moms or something.

Right?!? I was thinking they looked like they were trapped in the 80s lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Catface2 »

Holy shit Ellie looked like a toddler in that dress standing there twirling all pidgin toed. Bonnie looked like she had a stick up her ass in that ugly get up. I agree...looked like 80s mom wear. They never cease to amaze me with their over priced, fugly frocks. :P
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Ellie is away from the kids and magically full of energy and not tired

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

I thought they were going to a Halloween party at the school or church. Lol! Ellie is "Bright eyed and bushy tailed"! Being the center of attention, no kids, no responsibilities makes for one happy, healthy, energetic Ellie!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They needs stylists. They are going to look back and realize they are both unintentionally sabotaging each other.

Love she's wearing a non #bolliebrand scarf.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

onbreak wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:17 pm They needs stylists. They are going to look back and realize they are both unintentionally sabotaging each other.

She's wearing a scarf that isn't Bollie Brand to a news station segment promoting her Bollie Brand clothing line. The scarf is so big it covers most of the Bollie shirt. Hilarious.
purple_rain_82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by purple_rain_82 »

ba1006 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:22 am Okay, show of hands. Who cares what this twit eats in a day? How many vlogs are they going to make showing her eat? This is why their show is tanking. Total snore fest.
Ellie said in the vlog the Shepherd's Pie she made lasted them a couple of days. :-o They are a family of 5 how could this little portion last so long? :?
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

onbreak wrote:They needs stylists. They are going to look back and realize they are both unintentionally sabotaging each other.

Remember when Ellie hired that “stylist” and started wearing those awful hats?Image

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ba1006 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:22 pm
onbreak wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:17 pm They needs stylists. They are going to look back and realize they are both unintentionally sabotaging each other.

She's wearing a scarf that isn't Bollie Brand to a news station segment promoting her Bollie Brand clothing line. The scarf is so big it covers most of the Bollie shirt. Hilarious.
shes probably trying to hide her double chin that’s so visible since the surgery
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

LittleRus wrote:
onbreak wrote:They needs stylists. They are going to look back and realize they are both unintentionally sabotaging each other.

Remember when Ellie hired that “stylist” and started wearing those awful hats?Image

Ah yes...Ellie’s scarecrow period. Image
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

sheltiefan wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:10 am I guess Ellie has went from being on hormone and thyroid to a nutritionists. Looks like eye pain and food will be the topic for a while. Jared just has to get in the vlogs. Wonder if there will be another one tomorrow on their normal date to upload.

The talk has been that both are over YT by the way they were acting which is probably a lot of it especially Ellie. Got to thinking part of it could be some discord between E and J. A few weeks ago, Bonnie and Joel came by and commented while waiting on them that it looked like they were arguing and gave the impression it wasn't the first time they had been around them arguing. E and J did confirm they were "discussing" something and that was the delay. We also know one thing they might be in disagreement with and that's having another baby right now. Just a thought.
So Ellie's IG story today made me think I was correct with this comment. She's asking Jared does he want another baby and he said not now then she goes into a spill about a bassinet. Guarantee she brings it up constantly on the hopes of wearing him down!
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jared would be smart to keep his you know what far,far away from her! She’s in heat again and wants to breed...eww
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Is anyone else creeped out by Jared's references to Mr.Rogers?
He's not Mr. Rogers. Mr. Rogers was a kind, generous man who espoused the idea that everyone is unique and special. Jared is not him. I don't care how many sweaters he photographs himself wearing.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:32 am Is anyone else creeped out by Jared's references to Mr.Rogers?
He's not Mr. Rogers. Mr. Rogers was a kind, generous man who espoused the idea that everyone is unique and special. Jared is not him. I don't care how many sweaters he photographs himself wearing.

I think he’s trying to reinvent himself as Mr.Rogers 2.0. It’s disgusting and when he was messing around with a wanna b Daniel Tiger puppet..I almost puked! How dare he!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Catface2 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:32 am Is anyone else creeped out by Jared's references to Mr.Rogers?

I think he’s trying to reinvent himself as Mr.Rogers 2.0. It’s disgusting and when he was messing around with a wanna b Daniel Tiger puppet..I almost puked! How dare he!
I was _really_ disgusted when he posted that picture with Ellie and said he was "channelling" Mr. Rogers, and then made sexual innuendo about Ellie. No. Just no. Really inappropriate.

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Ckc717 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:04 pm Ellie is away from the kids and magically full of energy and not tired

That is the reoccurring theme 😄
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Kataja wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:57 pm
Ckc717 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:04 pm Ellie is away from the kids and magically full of energy and not tired

That is the reoccurring theme 😄
Agreed..it’s pitiful. I wouldn’t be surprised if she up and left Jared and the kids to go live on Sanibel Island and pick shells at her leisure all day... she’s fake and selfish af! :?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Jared is a negligent moron if he agrees to another child. Ellie doesn’t enjoy the three she has and is already overwhelmed. Tommy will be in school in a few years and Ellie can have a little more of her freedom back. She doesn’t need another baby.... it won’t make anything at home easier, and won’t make her happy. Sure she’ll get another two years in bed and have an excuse to avoid the other kids, but then what?..... Babies turn into toddlers and that’s of no interest to Ellie.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Seems easier to build an empire out if the bed. Bonnie and her are both a mess. Couldn't imagine working with either one of them daily or once a month!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”