Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Continuing from the conversation in the last thread. Taking toys away like that is such a terrible punishment! My parents did the same thing to me as a child and it was horrible. They locked every toy I owned up for weeks for what they considered a bad parent teacher conference in elementary school. Going through that, I can’t imagine ever doing that to my own children!

I have taken away privileges to my children’s tablet and Nintendo for bad behavior but only for a day and then I give it back. I can’t imagine taking all their toys for days or weeks at a time that is cruel and unusual punishment. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

'New videos 3X a week with a two week delay'

There, fixed it for you.
you can call me kath.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

MommaLindsey2 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:21 am Continuing from the conversation in the last thread. Taking toys away like that is such a terrible punishment! My parents did the same thing to me as a child and it was horrible. They locked every toy I owned up for weeks for what they considered a bad parent teacher conference in elementary school. Going through that, I can’t imagine ever doing that to my own children!

I have taken away privileges to my children’s tablet and Nintendo for bad behavior but only for a day and then I give it back. I can’t imagine taking all their toys for days or weeks at a time that is cruel and unusual punishment. :(

I just came to talk about the same thing! What a bitch Ellie is. But, I can guarantee it’s something she learned from her own bitchy mother! I had things taken away for misbehaving, but got them back the next day. Taking them all away and making them earn it back 1 by 1 is horrible!
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Just shows how few toys they even have. I had to laugh when she wanted to go through and get rid of a bunch of their toys and there really wasn't much at all. Weird.

So what's their new schedule then. They've gone from daily vloggers to 3x a week. Where are they even going to make up their income from? Their content isn't even good enough to put out 3 quality videos.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

I agree, Ellie is such a rotten mother. I couldn't believe how little toys the boys have. Ellie wanted to make a pile of toys for the kids to donate. I think Jackson wanted to donate a toy to Calvin. Poor kids, they have so few toys that there wasn't much or anything to donate. Yet Ellie never skimps on buying herself things with her online shopping hauls. Jared buys the lastest and greatest tech toys, cameras and whatever else new that comes out. I've never seen a family, Bonnie and Joel included, that put their needs and wants before their children. Is it a Griffiths family thing or are these adults just selfish?
Anyone else sick of Ellie and her pictures constantly holding and kissing Tommy? On instagram, i swear Jared enhances Tommy's blue eyes. They're blue in the videos, but not as bright as in the IG pics.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Ummmmmm is it just me or are they mixing days/lying on todays vlog? On the way to the funeral Ellie has straightened, shorter, feathered, lighter hair and supposedly they went home after picking up the kids and put them to bed and suddenly her hair is back to the usual length, curled and yellowish? But the funeral "today" was so eye opening...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

131618 wrote:Ummmmmm is it just me or are they mixing days/lying on todays vlog? On the way to the funeral Ellie has straightened, shorter, feathered, lighter hair and supposedly they went home after picking up the kids and put them to bed and suddenly her hair is back to the usual length, curled and yellowish? But the funeral "today" was so eye opening...

And is it just me or are they basically using his funeral to establish why they "need" to take MORE time off. I wonder if Jared will go back to Verizon

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

131618 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:47 am
131618 wrote:Ummmmmm is it just me or are they mixing days/lying on todays vlog? On the way to the funeral Ellie has straightened, shorter, feathered, lighter hair and supposedly they went home after picking up the kids and put them to bed and suddenly her hair is back to the usual length, curled and yellowish? But the funeral "today" was so eye opening...

And is it just me or are they basically using his funeral to establish why they "need" to take MORE time off. I wonder if Jared will go back to Verizon

That was my thought! That's what they are going to do probably. I guess this YT stuff pays a lot better than I realized. Also I may be the only one, but I haven't heard of the guy that passed away.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Everyone should go watch Ellie’s IG story. Jackson actually does seem unusually sassy and irritated with both his parents. Jared is doing his usually happy/positive phoniness and Jackson just isn’t having it.

If they were actually that happy and positive with him, I doubt he’d be so frustrated lately. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... f11647.jpg[/IMG]

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

HelloSweetie wrote:Everyone should go watch Ellie’s IG story. Jackson actually does seem unusually sassy and irritated with both his parents. Jared is doing his usually happy/positive phoniness and Jackson just isn’t having it.

If they were actually that happy and positive with him, I doubt he’d be so frustrated lately. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... f11647.jpg[/IMG]

Meh, he was frustrated with having problems with the rubbish bag, but apart from that he seemed ok, apart from wanting to earn more faster. Got to give it to Jackson. He’s been trying to earn money for months now and hasn’t given up. Great for a kid his age.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Ohnonotme wrote: Meh, he was frustrated with having problems with the rubbish bag, but apart from that he seemed ok, apart from wanting to earn more faster. Got to give it to Jackson. He’s been trying to earn money for months now and hasn’t given up. Great for a kid his age.

Jared wasn’t even there when he was struggling with the bag. I’m talking about how irritated he was while by the couch withJared. He’s not at all the vibrant child he once was, and hasn’t been for awhile now.

I get you have an intense need to defend everything they do, but at least watch the entire story before you weigh in with your disagreement.

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote: Meh, he was frustrated with having problems with the rubbish bag, but apart from that he seemed ok, apart from wanting to earn more faster. Got to give it to Jackson. He’s been trying to earn money for months now and hasn’t given up. Great for a kid his age.

Jared wasn’t even there when he was struggling with the bag. I’m talking about how irritated he was while by the couch withJared. He’s not at all the vibrant child he once was, and hasn’t been for awhile now.

I get you have an intense need to defend everything they do, but at least watch the entire story before you weigh in with your disagreement.

I’m sorry that my perspective annoys you so much. I did watch it all before I weighed in, and I still don’t see what you see. He’s frustrated sure, but more than likely because he still hasn’t got enough saved for his bike. If he appears quieter, it may be due to a growth spurt, worrying about starting school, or as you say annoyed by his parents. Most kids I imagine go through phases, mine did anyway.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ohnonotme wrote: I’m sorry that my perspective annoys you so much. I did watch it all before I weighed in, and I still don’t see what you see. He’s frustrated sure, but more than likely because he still hasn’t got enough saved for his bike. If he appears quieter, it may be due to a growth spurt, worrying about starting school, or as you say annoyed by his parents. Most kids I imagine go through phases, mine did anyway.

Sure kids go through phases, but the Griffith grandkids are also raised with very little control and a lot of responsibility. They aren’t the average child. Either Jackson really is having behavioural issues that are extreme enough for him to lose all his toys, or he has so little freedom that the consequences for not being perfect are substantial.

Just from what we know of how that house is run, he should be frustrated.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:30 pm
Ohnonotme wrote: I’m sorry that my perspective annoys you so much. I did watch it all before I weighed in, and I still don’t see what you see. He’s frustrated sure, but more than likely because he still hasn’t got enough saved for his bike. If he appears quieter, it may be due to a growth spurt, worrying about starting school, or as you say annoyed by his parents. Most kids I imagine go through phases, mine did anyway.

Sure kids go through phases, but the Griffith grandkids are also raised with very little control and a lot of responsibility. They aren’t the average child. Either Jackson really is having behavioural issues that are extreme enough for him to lose all his toys, or he has so little freedom that the consequences for not being perfect are substantial.

Just from what we know of how that house is run, he should be frustrated.

They’re raised with “very little control”? Really? I would think the opposite. I think those griffith offspring are raised in a more controlling environment then most kids.... It also could be Ellie is sick of looking at toys so she’s taken them away. The toys being taken likely has very little to do with the kids behaviour and more to do with Ellie’s need for the house to look like an ice palace. Ellie’s perfect home shouldn’t look like people actually live there.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
They’re raised with “very little control”? Really? I would think the opposite. I think those griffith offspring are raised in a more controlling environment then most kids.... It also could be Ellie is sick of looking at toys so she’s taken them away. The toys being taken likely has very little to do with the kids behaviour and more to do with Ellie’s need for the house to look like an ice palace. Ellie’s perfect home shouldn’t look like people actually live there.
I worded that strangely and didn’t mean it how you read it. I meant they have very little control of their OWN lives. No control over their own things, feelings or interests. I didn’t mean that they aren’t controlled. That I absolutely do agree with.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

As I was walking my dog this evening, two boys went by on dirt bikes. They were older boys much older than Jackson. Why do they think Jackson is old enough to ride a dirt bike?

YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

This is an old Instagram post but it’s still funny. I can imagine Jared (as a parent) full of pride (as a parent) for finally obtaining instagram handles for his kids and typing away (as a parent) to explain to us (as dumb viewers) what it means to be “as a parent”.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 5389ec.jpg[/IMG]
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Is it strange to anyone else that Ellie wore all white to a funeral? Or is that a normal Mormon thing?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”