JesssFam: Desperate Lady and Lipstick Baby (Part 131)

Nekonekonee
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Desperate Lady and Lipstick Baby (Part 131)

Post by Nekonekonee » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:38 am

I was kinda hoping that cat would have bit or scratched bratty. Oh well heres another stolen cat for the jesssfam
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

JesssFam: Desperate Lady and Lipstick Baby (Part 131)

Post by LionCalledLeo » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:45 am

I’m actually pretty shocked the school would allow 7 year olds to pick up a 5 year old and then walk and wait at the roadside. It seemed only Jess and her friends kids were doing this too. For one why is Jess that lazy she can’t walk to the classrooms, and two is that a common thing for that age in the US? What if for whatever reason the parent was late?

UK school here and my kids can only leave school alone in yr5 (age 9+) and up if parents fill out consent forms. Otherwise the teacher has to physically see a parent to release the child.
Older siblings have to be in high school to pick up younger ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by webby » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:59 am

SHE SAYS SHE DOESN'T WANT ANOTHER CAT BUT:
she lets it inside immediately after seeing it at her door
allows her giant redheaded miracle child to pick up the cat immediately when spotted in the house
allows her giant redheaded miracle child to SQUEEZE the cat like Elvira from Tiny Toons
STILL HAS THE CAT IN HER HOUSE A WEEK LATER
won't attempt to bring it to the vet to scan for the chip in attempt to find its owner

there is going to be an animal fight in that disgusting house very soon

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

motocrosshunny420
Amateur
Amateur

Post by motocrosshunny420 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:06 am

She doesn’t want to attempt to find the owner. Attempting to find the owner is way too much effort. They have 3 cats now because Messs can’t be bothered

Or she stole the cat

Or it’s all a set up for views & they really just got the cat from somewhere

I can’t decide

hannahps
Amateur
Amateur

Post by hannahps » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:13 am

violet-kelsey black wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:24 am
Lol it’s funny because she said that she was going to keep us updated on her progress. When was the last time she did a side by side photo? A few weeks after the surgery?

Yeah, she said a month ago that her six month post-op pictures were coming soon. If she worked out occasionally or even went for a walk three or four times a week, plus choosing healthier food options, she would look great. Instead, you can tell that she used the mommy makeover as a 'quick fix' - not admitting the lipo and not trying to use it as a lifestyle change.
Scrazy
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Scrazy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:24 am

This bitch stole another damn cat
ellabelle
Talker
Talker

Post by ellabelle » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:34 am

"I don't want another cat" THEN WHY DID YOU OPEN YOUR DAMN DOOR?!?!?
Also I can't get over the fact that she lets her two-year-old grab and squeeze random animals she knows nothing about. It could bite her, scratch her, get her sick, etc. but it's miracle baby Addie she gets to do whatever she wants with no consequences.
lilywhoa
Amateur
Amateur

Post by lilywhoa » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:39 am

Addie, miracle whip child has to be the most ugliest unseasoned looking kid ever. Yeah, I'm exaggerating. There is nothing about her that screams "oh my gosh she's just the cutest" and I adore kids and think every kid is cute. On top of her bratty attitude. Nope.
sezzajaydee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sezzajaydee » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:43 am

The cat....seems like she’s already coming up with a story.
I had to laugh when Addie said “tiddy”. Probably the only time I’ve thought she was cute lol.

She’s so over the top about blurring her house number and number plate. Yet had no issue showing Roslyn’s house number.

SillyElephants
Amateur
Amateur

Post by SillyElephants » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:19 am

twomommies wrote:
CottonCandySky wrote:At least she made some progress. In stead of just showing her kid poop, she blurred her kid while she poops.
Mom of the year.

Seriously I would be mortified if my bathroom breaks would be floating around the internet.
Yet didn't blur out kids in the classroom or the name tag next to Landen's. Poor Landen's teacher had this look as she was walking in like "oh boy this bitch who films everything again". If I were that teacher I would bring it up to admin level that she needs permission to do that from every parent to bar her from doing it in my classroom.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
You know if they did bring it to admin and stopped her she would just complain instead of actually realizing that she's endangering other children as well as her own.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Post by Gumballerina » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:33 am

I've realised now Jess truly doesn't care what she gives her kids for lunch because it's easier, cheaper and lazier and with every 1 comment she gets disagreeing there will be a 100 minions there to kiss her ass and give her validation.
motocrosshunny420
Amateur
Amateur

Post by motocrosshunny420 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:01 am

sezzajaydee wrote:The cat....seems like she’s already coming up with a story.
I had to laugh when Addie said “tiddy”. Probably the only time I’ve thought she was cute lol.

She’s so over the top about blurring her house number and number plate. Yet had no issue showing Roslyn’s house number.

Well yeah she doesn’t blur it out because she doesn’t live there! Why would Messs care? She only cares about herself and not her annoying ass friends safety

Pinkbunnies
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Pinkbunnies » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:13 am

LionCalledLeo wrote:I’m actually pretty shocked the school would allow 7 year olds to pick up a 5 year old and then walk and wait at the roadside. It seemed only Jess and her friends kids were doing this too. For one why is Jess that lazy she can’t walk to the classrooms, and two is that a common thing for that age in the US? What if for whatever reason the parent was late?

UK school here and my kids can only leave school alone in yr5 (age 9+) and up if parents fill out consent forms. Otherwise the teacher has to physically see a parent to release the child.
Older siblings have to be in high school to pick up younger ones.

It isn’t that crazy. Here in the state and county I’m in, kindergarteners have to have a parent or guardian — or a sibling in the same school 1st grade or higher — to take them out or pick them up from the bus stop. It’s up to the parent to decide if that’s safe or not.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by violet-kelsey black » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:34 am

lilywhoa wrote:Addie, miracle whip child has to be the most ugliest unseasoned looking kid ever. Yeah, I'm exaggerating. There is nothing about her that screams "oh my gosh she's just the cutest" and I adore kids and think every kid is cute. On top of her bratty attitude. Nope.
Lmfao miracle whip child, I can’t. That’s going to be her name from now on.

dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Post by dylanh26 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:41 am

She’s literally said in a video quite a while ago that she stopped blurring her plate because they just say “JESSSFAM” which I highly doubt lol.

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:53 am

dylanh26 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:41 am

She’s literally said in a video quite a while ago that she stopped blurring her plate because they just say “JESSSFAM” which I highly doubt lol.

No it does. Ok baby forgot to blur it when they visited her.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:55 am

It makes me laugh when her minions say "she has 5 kids and gets 5 videos up a week".

What about normal people that work 12 hours a day, still take care of their kids and house. And don't even have the second parent to help them like Jess does. Editing videos is nothing.
rd_valo
Talker
Talker

Post by rd_valo » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:00 am

Ffs. She's awful. Stop stealing people's cats

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:08 am

Chris did not seem amused about the cat at all. And then said don't let her squeeze it. That was minutes after Jess had been letting her walk around with it doing so. She's went from a litter of kids to a litter of cats.
sianny_threepac
Amateur
Amateur

Post by sianny_threepac » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:19 am

I can't see anything about this 3rd cat ? where did everyone see it
jellybean
Talker
Talker

Post by jellybean » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:25 am

sianny_threepac wrote:I can't see anything about this 3rd cat ? where did everyone see it
In her newest video

horsegirl1919
Amateur
Amateur

Post by horsegirl1919 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:25 am

JESS DON'T STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S FUCKING CATS!!!
it's not okay!!!the heartbreak they must go through that their cat is gone must be insane!!my cat once escaped out of my yard and i cried so hard even though we found him after 10 minutes.that cat looks well taken care of and loved.the only time i think you have a right to take a cat is if they've essentially been abandoned.i took 2 cats that got dumped outside when their original owners got dogs.they were emaciated and living in a garage in 90 degree weather.we fed them,neutered them and took them in.the guy said one of the cat's is a picky eater to explain why you could see and easily feel his ribs but he's not.they quickly got healthy and became indoor outdoor cats.THAT IS THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN TAKE A CAT FROM SOMEBODY!!
kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Post by kates_crush » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:06 am

I don't understand why there are so many cats (and such young kittens!) just out and about in her neighborhood!
its illegal here to have your cat roaming outside. you legit will be fined. we had animal control come to a house a couple doors down because they let their cat outside.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:20 am

kates_crush wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:06 am
I don't understand why there are so many cats (and such young kittens!) just out and about in her neighborhood!
its illegal here to have your cat roaming outside. you legit will be fined. we had animal control come to a house a couple doors down because they let their cat outside.
Cats do dart out the door though and things do happen. Jess does let her cats outside but claims they stay in the yard. The lost cat poster I found back when they got the grey cat (which she deleted comments about when I linked it, and also blocked my Instagram account I used when I messaged it) said that the cat got out because a repairman left the front door open. Accidents do happen. And that cat I found in the Modesto area, looked so much like that cat. Jess could have at least followed up on it.

I do think this one is a neighbors cat, all the houses look the same and maybe it was confused. But of course Jess will feed it and it will continue to stay there knowing that's where it gets fed.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by twomommies » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:24 am

HeyKatie wrote:In regards to Addie’s feet being on the counter I wonder it Sadie’s food/water is still kept up there. Image her house is huge so much space to put it!!!

Personal - but once I put my cats food/water in my bedroom because I wanted it out of the way from people and my apartment was tiny. I would feel so disgusted if I went over to someone’s house and saw that! (I also don’t like when people put their cats litter box in the bathroom!) I had to once for 8 months and hated myself for it. Image

My cat's food is in the kitchen, but well away from our food. She seriously makes me sick with cat food and feet on the counter. My cats almost seem "trained" not to jump on counters at all (yes Jessss you can semi train a cat by taking them down or even spraying them with water if they go up on the counter). I feel like the next owner is gonna need to redo everything because that house probably reeks and is full of germs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”