Dailyditchingkindergarten | Part #107

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Dailyditchingkindergarten | Part #107

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, Bryan's EP is up to #4 on iTunes pre-orders. His head is getting bigger. If it gets to number one again, he won't be able to fit his head through the door... Even though it only stays at number one for a nanosecond.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jmoysa »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... ab4f42.jpg[/IMG]

That’s exactly what’s going to happen. Just like the last time. I figure he’s spent close to a million dollars on this album with all the cost of the “studio”, salaries, etc. What he’s going to make off the sales is NOTHING! He’s not a signed artist because he’s not that good and no one except the minions (the ones that are left) are the only people who even know who he is.

It’ll be interesting to see if he actually goes on tour. I don’t see it especially if Missy does get pregnant (which I don’t think she wants to).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Free
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Free »

No, no that's not how it works anymore. You never needed to be signed and now you really don't need to be signed. People were stupid and signed so they would get an up front advance. Thats why so many bands went bankrupt. However there is a lot of corrupt, scandalous stuff in music...if you are in the way they run you over. They are all property thieves.

oh no, he will be going on tour. Not might be great but he will move around. He is too willing to steal not to be used to funnel money.
Last edited by Free on Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"It's Easier to FOOL people than to CONVINCE them they are being FOOLED"
Free
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Free »

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:20 pm And doesn't she mean "heads up"?

They plaster their images ALL over the internet every day. And they are surprised that some lame internet "news" site uses them for its articles?

Lol they are not "real people" they are actors. Living in a studio. Are they stupid or just think everyone else is?
emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emilyrose26 »

francis3125 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 1ae2dd.jpg[/IMG]

I cannot find that "story" anywhere online. It would not surprise me if she made that up herself for the attention...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

jmoysa wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... ab4f42.jpg[/IMG]

That’s exactly what’s going to happen. Just like the last time. I figure he’s spent close to a million dollars on this album with all the cost of the “studio”, salaries, etc. What he’s going to make off the sales is NOTHING! He’s not a signed artist because he’s not that good and no one except the minions (the ones that are left) are the only people who even know who he is.

It’ll be interesting to see if he actually goes on tour. I don’t see it especially if Missy does get pregnant (which I don’t think she wants to).

He's SO pleased with himself... And it's definitely not as though random people are pre-ordering his EP. It's 12 year olds with mom and dad's credit cards. Instagram followers! Whoo hoo.
He's not Tim McGraw or Keith Urban. Or even Sam Hunt, who co-wrote Cop Car, and a big Kenny Chesney hit, "Come Over", and apparently one of Reba McEntire's songs... And he isn't Justin Bieber. The delusional thinking is strong with him.

Free
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Free »

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:53 pm
jmoysa wrote:

He's SO pleased with himself... And it's definitely not as though random people are pre-ordering his EP. It's 12 year olds with mom and dad's credit cards. Instagram followers! Whoo hoo.
He's not Tim McGraw or Keith Urban. Or even Sam Hunt, who co-wrote Cop Car, and a big Kenny Chesney hit, "Come Over", and apparently one of Reba McEntire's songs... And he isn't Justin Bieber. The delusional thinking is strong with him.

Well. There are tricks to upping yourself on charts. Plus music doesn't sell well these days so its not a great feat.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread coming Wednesday January 15'th. ( gives you a few days to suggest titles for the new thread).

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

DailyCowboyHats

sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

emilyrose26 wrote:
francis3125 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 1ae2dd.jpg[/IMG]

I cannot find that "story" anywhere online. It would not surprise me if she made that up herself for the attention...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I did actually see this somewhere a while back but can’t remember where, could have been a sponsored advert somewhere.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:02 pm Well they are TTC Bryan just posted a story of him opening an amazon package missy ordered with ovulation tests in them.

I'll be shocked if she doesn't do the gender selection route knowing how badly she wants a girl. The ovulation tests are probably a way to throw us off.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, the boys are both in karate, which is good.
But Ollie was holding his gecko, and stuck his finger in its mouth. Then said "Ow! It bit me!" with Bryan filming the whole time. Teachable moment passes without him saying "gee, maybe you shouldn't force your finger into his mouth!" He just kinda laughed, kept filming, and said very quietly and nonchalantly, "well, you were messing with him". It's like he is afraid they won't love him anymore if he disciplines them. And he does his usual "put the kid in front of me with his back to me and talk to him through the camera" bit while talking to Finn. No wonder his speech is so bad. Hardly anyone talks TO him. They talk at him, they talk to him through the camera, and I'm betting don't talk to him much when the camera isn't on...

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Dailyditchingkindergarten | Part #107

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

I’m a new follower to this thread, I used to watch DB a lot a year or so ago but gradually lost interest so I’ve only seen maybe 3 videos the past year .. but clicked on their newest video and missy mentioned they are selling their house? Why are they moving? I love their house! Also are they not friends with Kelsey and Corbin anymore? (Haven’t followed them in awhile either)

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Mandbtrue6 wrote:I’m a new follower to this thread, I used to watch DB a lot a year or so ago but gradually lost interest so I’ve only seen maybe 3 videos the past year .. but clicked on their newest video and missy mentioned they are selling their house? Why are they moving? I love their house! Also are they not friends with Kelsey and Corbin anymore? (Haven’t followed them in awhile either)

Yes they're moving, not sure where to- speculation is that they can't afford it anymore so they're downsizing.

K&C stopped being their friends a while ago, lots of pointed tweets flying around so don't think it ended well

Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

What did the tweets say?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
princessanp
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princessanp »

It bugs me so much how much missy favors karma over Luna. It’s not fair to Luna. (In regards to the insta stories) karma gets to go everywhere and she never wants to take Luna.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

After watching Cullen and Katie’s video on debt, it makes me wonder how easily their life could fall apart too. They make a lot more than C&K, but they also spend wayyy more.
Em1899
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Em1899 »

131618 wrote:
Mandbtrue6 wrote:I’m a new follower to this thread, I used to watch DB a lot a year or so ago but gradually lost interest so I’ve only seen maybe 3 videos the past year .. but clicked on their newest video and missy mentioned they are selling their house? Why are they moving? I love their house! Also are they not friends with Kelsey and Corbin anymore? (Haven’t followed them in awhile either)

Yes they're moving, not sure where to- speculation is that they can't afford it anymore so they're downsizing.

K&C stopped being their friends a while ago, lots of pointed tweets flying around so don't think it ended well

They got tired of the me me me crap

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Em1899 wrote:
131618 wrote:

They got tired of the me me me crap

Who did? Because both couples are self-absorbed and thin-skinned. Everything for both couples is "me me me". I think they were great friends at a distance, but once Corbin started working for Bryan, it was a recipe for disaster. Corbin thinks he's God's gift, and Bryan likes to show off that he has an "assistant". Corbin didn't like being an assistant to someone who was (he thought) beneath him, and it was toxic.
All speculation on my part!

Love5678
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Love5678 »

In all honesty one thing I’ve noticed recently is her lisp and also cassies has improved a TON to me. Very odd

Return to “Daily Bumps”