Bonnie Hoellein: High on Life, Low on Self-Esteem| Part 56

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hollein: High on Life, Low on Self-Esteem| Part 56

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I think it should say "High on pills, low on self esteem." Seriously. She is a mess.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Catface2 »

nutbagmcgee wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:54 am I think it should say "High on pills, low on self esteem." Seriously. She is a mess.
THIS 💯
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

After watching the vlog today (on https://invidio.us/watch?v=2973Hn8-xCA) all I can say is Joel has sold his soul.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Liz_444 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:12 pm After watching the vlog today (on https://invidio.us/watch?v=2973Hn8-xCA) all I can say is Joel has sold his soul.
He did that the day he quit his P&G job, which he said he loved.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Tapatalk still won’t let me post pictures but she seriously just posted that’s she’s on her way to get her hair washed because she has no energy to do it herself. She cannot be serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Tiger27 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:41 pm Tapatalk still won’t let me post pictures Image but she seriously just posted that’s she’s on her way to get her hair washed because she has no energy to do it herself. She cannot be serious.

I saw that. And she's wearing one of her new dresses...on one hand Im glad she's finally getting that nasty hair washed, but on the other, WTF??? Seriously??? She's over a MONTH post op, her Dr wanted her showering weeks ago and she still cant wash her own hair? Really? And to top it off the kids run around in shoes full of holes, but momma gets her hair washed in her new dress. Disgusting.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

I agree. It's infuriating that buying the kids shoes is a "maybe" when she doesn't bat an eye at going somewhere to get her hair washed. I'm pretty sure it's just as hard to get dressed and go out in public as it is to get in your own shower. It's totally an excuse to get pampered. If she's really so sick she can't wash her hair, why doesn't her husband or her "best friend" Ellie (who has a hair washing chair I'm pretty sure) or even her mom help her out? There are many solutions to the problem, but Bonnie wants to get dressed up and go out and get sympathy for herself while being treated like a fragile queen by those around her. It's just so wrong
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Tiger27 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:41 pm Tapatalk still won’t let me post pictures Image but she seriously just posted that’s she’s on her way to get her hair washed because she has no energy to do it herself. She cannot be serious.

I saw that. And she's wearing one of her new dresses...on one hand Im glad she's finally getting that nasty hair washed, but on the other, WTF??? Seriously??? She's over a MONTH post op, her Dr wanted her showering weeks ago and she still cant wa her own hair? Really? And to top it off the kids run around in shoes full of holes, but momma gets her hair washed in her new dress. Disgusting.
know wondershe isprobe to infections. She is filthy. She looks so greasy. She also look as less swollen the antibiotics miust be working.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Wouldn’t it take less energy to hop in the shower, wash your hair, and let it air dry vs getting dressed, driving to salon, wait for appt. time/exhausting chitchat with stylist, go home?

Bullshit. She just wanted to get a blowout and to be pampered. How can someone who is supposedly a stylist and well into her thirties not know how to style her own hair without ruining it?
danalocs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by danalocs »

I feel sorry for the stylist.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Queen Bonnie can't ever do anything for herself, she has to have everyone else pamper, care, and wait on her hand and foot. If this was one of her kids that needed constant attention and pampering, she'd tell them they're fine and to hurry up and get it done. After all, it doesn't matter what the kids go through..they're resilient, right?
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Those Tory Burch sandals Bonnie has on in that IG photo were $200!!! This is posted day after she shows her kids with worn out shoes and getting one outfit to start school. I don’t remembering much she said that dress was.

Those nails just look horrible! Why she thinks that color is good is beyond me.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

jmoysa wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:00 pm Those Tory Burch sandals Bonnie has on in that IG photo were $200!!! This is posted day after she shows her kids with worn out shoes and getting one outfit to start school. I don’t remembering much she said that dress was.

This family really p!sses me off... not the kids, the parents! I have seen families who are struggling to make ends meet, who give their kids more than these people!! Why does Bonnie keep having plastic surgery? She will always be the ugly... inside and out. I am sorry but, she is not good looking at all, and all the surgery she's done has made no improvements. I know it's rude to say things about peoples looks... but, this woman is so rude to her own kids, her own flesh and blood, that I don't even care! She reminds me of Cinderella's step-mother, her kids get the junk whilst she gets the jewels. There kids are so sweet, through all the crap they have to endure, and I really hope they stay sweet with hearts of gold. Hopefully when they get older, they kick Mommy and Daddy to the curb, and never look back.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:34 pm
jmoysa wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:00 pm Those Tory Burch sandals Bonnie has on in that IG photo were $200!!! This is posted day after she shows her kids with worn out shoes and getting one outfit to start school. I don’t remembering much she said that dress was.

This family really p!sses me off... not the kids, the parents! I have seen families who are struggling to make ends meet, who give their kids more than these people!! Why does Bonnie keep having plastic surgery? She will always be the ugly... inside and out. I am sorry but, she is not good looking at all, and all the surgery she's done has made no improvements. I know it's rude to say things about peoples looks... but, this woman is so rude to her own kids, her own flesh and blood, that I don't even care! She reminds me of Cinderella's step-mother, her kids get the junk whilst she gets the jewels. There kids are so sweet, through all the crap they have to endure, and I really hope they stay sweet with hearts of gold. Hopefully when they get older, they kick Mommy and Daddy to the curb, and never look back.
Sadly, I see Olivia doing the same when she gets married and has a family of her own. Those Griffith women are brainwashed from birth that the kids needs don’t matter, only mommies! Jennifer brainwashed all those girls with that and I’m sure Jennifer’s mother brainwashed her and so on and so on! Olivia doesn’t stand a chance with learning her kids needs should come before her own! Especially with Bonnie as her mother!
Those boys might stand a chance, I don’t watch Emily or Buea, but they seem to have a level head on their shoulders and don’t expect YouTube to be their main source of income. They don’t seem to try and live off their kids, as Beau has a good job. They also bought a cute fixer upper and are currently remodeling/renovating it. There kids also seem to have a straight head too. Plus Buea and or Emily doesn’t hang with the griffiths sisters, probably because they know how crazy and narcissistic they are.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:34 pm I know it's rude to say things about peoples looks... but, this woman is so rude to her own kids, her own flesh and blood, that I don't even care! She reminds me of Cinderella's step-mother, her kids get the junk whilst she gets the jewels. There kids are so sweet, through all the crap they have to endure, and I really hope they stay sweet with hearts of gold. Hopefully when they get older, they kick Mommy and Daddy to the curb, and never look back.
I did think Bonnie was a pretty stay at home mom when she first started YouTube, but the nails, eyebrows, hair extensions that have ruined her natural hair have taken a tow on her natural look. Joel and Bonnie are also moving into their thirties, your youthful look changes that includes receding hairline and having children may change your appearance. I dislike Joel's beard and short haircut that ages him and you see his ears more. I still don't like Bonnie's nails and eyebrows that are unnatural. My point is I think both would look better if they did less interventions with their appearance. These changes in their looks, that are expensive, makes them less relatable to their viewers.
NMiller2017
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NMiller2017 »

That dress, those nails, and that high as a kite look she always has are doing her no favors! Her dress reminds me of an artist's palette after they have completed a painting. But hey you do you Bon Bon and wear ridiculously expensive clothes and shoes while Lincoln has to wear his brothers old sneakers.
PBandJelly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PBandJelly »

today's vlog had absolutely ZERO content. Bonnie's "putting on makeup after surgery" was her putting on mascara... only mascara. The vlog starts with her wiping down the table because Ellie is coming over to meet about Bollie stuff. (side note: They have a new plan to meet every other day to talk about Bollie and plan and brainstorm so that everything associated with the business isn't just a last minute thing-- wow! what a novel thought that it takes consistent work and effort to run a business!) Then Bonnie puts on makeup and talks about how she expressed to Joel all of her needs the night before and woke up to a message from her cousin who told her how much she loved her etc. Bonnie jammers on about how much she needed to hear someone close to her tell her that she was loved etc. I don't know if it was the medication speaking, but that part was so rambly and made her sound so desperate for validation from others-- again, making it clear that she is really struggling personally, her self esteem seems totally shot and it is sad. I can't help thinking that if Bonnie (and her sisters) spent half the amount of time on their inward selves and emotional and mental well being as they do with their outward appearance, they might finally sort some of their repressed crap out and be wayyyy happier than any surgery or case of makeup could buy.

Joel ends the vlog because Bonnie "forgot" to close it "due to her currently medicated state". STOP making excuses her her!!! Joel seems like a totally different person from who he was years ago as he asks people to subscribe and give the vlog a thumbs up and come back tomorrow to see the footage Bri got of the kids on a last summer adventure.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

What's up with Bri being so excited to take the kids for the day? Doesn't she do that every day? Maybe Bonnie is giving her some of her happy pills.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Omg that thumbnail! Bozo the clown at her best. Reeks of desperation and sadness. Well drugs too. :?
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

ba1006 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:49 am What's up with Bri being so excited to take the kids for the day? Doesn't she do that every day? Maybe Bonnie is giving her some of her happy pills.
Maybe she wants to get them away from all the craziness of the family! At least she wants the kids to go have a fun day! Since Bri has moved and was advertising a few months ago for a nanny, this might be when she stops watching the kids.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”