Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin: Loser Spouse & The Over Budget House | Part 20

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

Wylee wrote:
Chambermaid69 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:49 pm Anyone find it funny her mom was there a couple days ago just as they “closed” on the house. I’m thinking her mom definitely needed to be there. She said her mom was moving an elder lady in with them in their new home in Texas but I don’t buy that completely. I’m thinking her mom needed to be there during closing because her name is on the house maybe?

Maybe her mom could be named on the LLC?

Don’t know much about LLCs. But I do know hers was started June 20, 2019. So who knows. They definitely don’t own that house completely. Something is going on.
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

Is weather stripping on the front door so important that it had to be the first project in the new house?
And spray paint? That's gonna look great when it starts to peal off in a couple of days lol

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

I will not go in to official records, mortgages or stuff like that but Facebook is what you pick to be seen. I looked up the one daughters name of the church house guess where she lives in Texas. She just got divorced and is starting an online music career and moving to Arizona. It looks like the hoarder was actually the aunt that is 80 years old( this info came 2nd hand). Here is a little didn’t know if public info can be shared if they aren’t the YT because with her name you could still get the address so cropped it out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

All the pacifiers in the crib is so lazy doesnt have to get up in the middle of the night in case emma tosses it out of her crib. So rachelle puts 10 within arms reach, so she can get her rest after being up all night, policing her social media for negative comments AND keeping an eye on justins twitch....cant be talking to the ladies!!

So shes nauseous from smells and such?? I'd be nauseous too from the smell of dog and cat piss after cleaning that disgusting rug.

Rachelle, i was queasy this afternoon from the smell of my kids cooking taco meat, and i had a hysterectomy 10 years ago. Wishful thinking though, but clickbait.

Oh god, now theyre cooking microwave popcorn and i almost hurled....maybe im pregnant too!!! Its only been a week FFS.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I think this is most likely a rent to own. It also happened way to fast. Either that it is a owner finance deal like Cullen and Katie did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Here Rachelle this is a sister house to yours remodeled correctly I think the realtor bait and switched you lol. Well you can pin it and dream a little.
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3027 ... 8905_zpid/
Or this for your Instagram https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3994 ... 8680_zpid/
ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

Floridagator 1012 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:14 pm Here Rachelle this is a sister house to yours remodeled correctly I think the realtor bait and switched you lol. Well you can pin it and dream a little.
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3027 ... 8905_zpid/
That is absolutely lovely, it looks livelier and more welcoming.

The house she got looks so dreary, it looks very dark inside, there’s no way she picked this just happy go lucky Rachelle moving into a manly unwelcoming home. You can tell an old single guy lived there.
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

I wonder how many times a day Justin tells Rachelle he's sorry they have to live in that house?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

kerrielynneirish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kerrielynneirish »

mamabear01 wrote:
Tina9900 wrote:Just imagine all the naps Justin is going to have to take with all that work they are going to do. I'm from Michigan and just over a half acre does not seem like that much to me. When Justin said the garage smelled like the 70s, I wonder what the 70s smells like and how he would know Image

I’m from the Ann Arbor, MI area!
And even in the Ann Arbor are where houses that size and yards that big can be in the 500,000...this house is so much junk it would be like 300,000 AT MOST!

I never chime in but thought I’d throw it out there in from Dundee!

kerrielynneirish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kerrielynneirish »

mamabear01 wrote:
Tina9900 wrote:Just imagine all the naps Justin is going to have to take with all that work they are going to do. I'm from Michigan and just over a half acre does not seem like that much to me. When Justin said the garage smelled like the 70s, I wonder what the 70s smells like and how he would know Image

I’m from the Ann Arbor, MI area!
And even in the Ann Arbor are where houses that size and yards that big can be in the 500,000...this house is so much junk it would be like 300,000 AT MOST!

I never chime in but thought I’d throw it out there im from Dundee!

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Can someone explain the difference between rent, rent to own, and owning/mortgage payments.

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

prbeca wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:47 pm Can someone explain the difference between rent, rent to own, and owning/mortgage payments.

There can be a lot of difference depending on state laws and personal contracts but the basics are
Rent someone else owns it you make payments and have a lease to be there a certain amount of time

Rent to own that is the one with a big range normally you pay the price of rent no down payment the owner gives you a lease saying you get the deed on date of last payment, they can also put deed in your name but hold the note like a bank would. Rent to own is where the most issue occur because you can still be evicted.

Owning with a mortgage you put down about 10-20% of house value and make a payment for 15-30 years and get deed at the end of it your name is on the deed the whole time.
megandm1995
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megandm1995 »

I’d be so pissed if someone posted a shot like this of me. Like how did they miss this while editing???

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... d75a88.jpg[/IMG]

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

I’m not certain, because I refuse to sleep train my child, but the 10 pacifier thing is a Taking Cara Babies thing. There’s tons of post on her Instagram teaching how to get baby to learn to put the pacifier in their mouth if it falls out and having them a multitude to try.

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

JustWannaGossip wrote:I’m not certain, because I refuse to sleep train my child, but the 10 pacifier thing is a Taking Cara Babies thing. There’s tons of post on her Instagram teaching how to get baby to learn to put the pacifier in their mouth if it falls out and having them a multitude to try.

Maybe I’m just slightly biased because my first weaned himself from a pacifier at 8 months when he got his first tooth, but around 12-18 months your child should be weaned from one. My dentist told me that at least. My second had never taken one so I didn’t have the issue again but come on. Emma is 13 months and should be working towards using sippy cups and no paci.
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Chambermaid69 wrote:
JustWannaGossip wrote:I’m not certain, because I refuse to sleep train my child, but the 10 pacifier thing is a Taking Cara Babies thing. There’s tons of post on her Instagram teaching how to get baby to learn to put the pacifier in their mouth if it falls out and having them a multitude to try.

Maybe I’m just slightly biased because my first weaned himself from a pacifier at 8 months when he got his first tooth, but around 12-18 months your child should be weaned from one. My dentist told me that at least. My second had never taken one so I didn’t have the issue again but come on. Emma is 13 months and should be working towards using sippy cups and no paci.
Oh no I agree. Mine never took one so I don’t even know what a baby who has to have one to sleep is like lol

apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

megandm1995 wrote:I’d be so pissed if someone posted a shot like this of me. Like how did they miss this while editing???

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... d75a88.jpg[/IMG]

What the hell? How does that get left in a video....and why is her mom wearing that at their house anyway?

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

My 6 babies only had a pacifier for a month after birth, and i weaned them off of bottles at 1 year old. They were drinking out of sippie cups at 7 months and bottles at bedtime only.

I also talked to them all the time, taught them words, something emma is truly missing from having that vlogging camera in her face 20 hours of the day.

And WHY is rachelles mom feeding her, spread eagle on the couch???? Can emma not hold a bottle? Christ, how'd ya miss that rachelle?? And who sits like that?? 🤢🤢🤢
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

Floridagator 1012 wrote:In Orlando this is what she could have got. If you live 30-45 mins from Disney houses are cheap and she could be near Keren Keren Swan. Mainly posting this to drive Rachelle nuts about all the nice houses and her I just settled house. It fits her like her just settled for a husband. She could have also lived in S fl in new construction on the beach. You have to get in early to get a good deal and deal with some construction noise. I bought the 1st lot and saved 200k on my house. Now that the last house is built all the houses went up so all the early people have a big gain. They should have done something like that plus all the construction noise would give her something to bitch about on the vlog. I think it is so funny she ended up with everything she said in that one vlog she hated. I guess they reap their greed they sowed I guess that one post about the grass was right lol Justine should have listened to that lady and planted the damn grass. Also Rachelle still at her rental I figured she would have moved in her dream house when they got the keys.
I love this game... let’s call it what awesome house we can buy in our town for less that what these two paid. Texas would’ve been such a smart move for them.
I live in New York and this is what you can get. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... d317a3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... a53581.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 52ba82.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 98e1c5.jpg[/IMG]

NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

gossipdottir wrote:I just spent 5 minutes on Zillow and found 2 houses that, at least on paper, have more of Roachelle's requirements than the picture (almost) perfect extremely expensive (for what they got) house.

it blows my mind, really, it smells fishy and I'm not talking about the garage. why wouldn't they go fir something cheaper with the stuff they need? why the rush?

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4022 ... 808_zpid/?
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4285 ... 832_zpid/?
Ok you OFFICIALLY have me convinced something weird is going on. I’m not really the conspiracy type like her mom owns it or the church theory.
But both those houses are absolutely beautiful and tick off all of her boxes. The first has the land she so desperately wants, a beautiful layout and nice size bedrooms.
The second one I would get in a heartbeat. Way less than what they paid for but with a pool, a good amount of grass for kids and animals and the 4th bedroom. Plus that staircase!
I’m sorry if they actually house hunted and choose one this expenses that needs so much work when those were available then I’m an official convert to the conspiracy theories. Something isn’t close to right here.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”