Rachelle & Justin: Loser Spouse & The Over Budget House | Part 20

Re: Rachelle & Justin: Loser Spouse & Million Dollar House | Part 20

Unread post by Guest »

love the title but the title shouldve been: loser spouse and overbudget house!

maybe next time
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Ld5 »

ilikereadinggossip wrote:love the title but the title shouldve been: loser spouse and overbudget house!

maybe next time

It will be a million dollar house after the amount needed to fix up the backyard lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Celia
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Celia »

I’m really curious about how they’re going to manage closing costs. Ours are going to be... like 20k i think. I’m still waiting for this to fall through

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Celia wrote:I’m really curious about how they’re going to manage closing costs. Ours are going to be... like 20k i think. I’m still waiting for this to fall through

That’s what I was saying the other day. We had been planning on putting $100k down and decided to make it 20% instead when we found out how much closing costs were. I really don’t think they realize closing costs are extra lol

mamabear01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mamabear01 »

Ld5 wrote:
Celia wrote:I’m really curious about how they’re going to manage closing costs. Ours are going to be... like 20k i think. I’m still waiting for this to fall through

That’s what I was saying the other day. We had been planning on putting $100k down and decided to make it 20% instead when we found out how much closing costs were. I really don’t think they realize closing costs are extra lol

Where do you guys live/who did you use that your closing costs are so high!!???
Ours were only around $5,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

We didn't have to pay closing cost. They caused my husband to miss 2 days of work when we were suppose to close but something kept happening.
Bet Rash will say they caused her to miss and ivf treatment and try to pull that crap.
If we did pay though, it would have been like 3600.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

i miss the old thread.

i mean i understand why the mods have to cover their tracks but the damage is pretty much done. anyone who has ill intent can use this site to obtain their address and all they would need to do is make an account and PM someone for it by asking nicely.

i would be worried if i were the person that FIRST posted it online. even though the person probably found it by total fluke.

rachelle did give away a lot of signs. i guess that's what happens when you brag: you open the door to allow crazies in. this girl was listing all of it's characteristics to brag and people ended up finding the place and now they're opening themselves to potential danger.

god bless them like i definitely wouldn't want my address out there if i knew people didn't particularly enjoy me but she kind of did it to herself.

further proof these dummies were too young to be buying a house. shouldve had a manager of some sort handle this adult stuff for them because the second she opened her mouth about it something stupid came out.
Last edited by Guest on Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

mamabear01 wrote:
Ld5 wrote:

I’m near Chicago. Whenever anyone talks about high CA taxes I laugh. Our townhouse was over 4K in taxes, and her over half a million dollar house is only over 5k. My house is almost double that.

...it’s not a great place to live lol

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

mamabear01 wrote:
Ld5 wrote:

I’m in NY. Super high! We lived in Houston and our closing costs were practically nothing compared to this.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Celia wrote:
mamabear01 wrote:
Ld5 wrote: That’s what I was saying the other day. We had been planning on putting $100k down and decided to make it 20% instead when we found out how much closing costs were. I really don’t think they realize closing costs are extra lol

I’m near Chicago. Whenever anyone talks about high CA taxes I laugh. Our townhouse was over 4K in taxes, and her over half a million dollar house is only over 5k. My house is almost double that.

My sister lives in a suburb right outside of Chicago. Her house is around 550k. Their property taxes are over 10k. Yes it’s a affluent neighborhood but that is ridiculous. In Indiana they are so low

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

I’m actually learning a few things about the house buying process lol. I didn’t know closing costs were extra. They’re about my age so I’m sure they didn’t know either. But, if they did well good for them. I’m sure their realtor or someone had to go over the process with them? I’m just thankful I won’t be buying a house on the west coast. The median price for homes in my area is over $350k. I could buy a 5 bedroom house in Texas with a lot of yard for that price. Maybe even a pool. They should have moved to Texas and paid the cost for shipping their embryos or at least did another transfer which resulted in a live birth before settling into a house.
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

chloe6124 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:31 pm
Celia wrote:
mamabear01 wrote:

My sister lives in a suburb right outside of Chicago. Her house is around 550k. Their property taxes are over 10k. Yes it’s a affluent neighborhood but that is ridiculous. In Indiana they are so low

My husband and I just purchased our first house in a suburb of Chicago. It took us months to find the right balance between location, purchase price and property taxes. We certainly didn’t buy the first house that appealed to us like Rashy did. Our realtor was amazing though and guided us along the way. My parents live in a nice suburb in the county above us for 500k and their property taxes are 19k. Illinois property taxes are ridiculooooously expensive.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

What are closing costs?

Here we would pay a lawyer their fee and sometimes banks have a draw down fee which is 90% of the time waivered or added to the mortgage
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Haulnarse wrote:What are closing costs?

Here we would pay a lawyer their fee and sometimes banks have a draw down fee which is 90% of the time waivered or added to the mortgage
Here is a article that explains buyer closing costs. This isn’t black and white. Sometimes you can get the seller to pay the buyers cost if the market is slow. Also different loans can be different.

https://www.zillow.com/mortgage-learnin ... costs/amp/

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

I asked a friend that lives near their area closing cost are 2-5% they said almost all end up being the 5% of purchase price. Also homeowners on average they said was around 5k a year but it depends on your area and risk of mudslide or fire. The area they live in is mild/ medium threat for fire and low for mud slide. Her home is 670k and is about 1 1/2 hour from Rachelle’s new house. They said CA does allow some cost to roll in mortgage if you have very good credit and of course you can try to split with owner.
I think they bit off more than they can chew but the best part will be 1st off her realizing her dream home sucks with kids and then when they are forced to pretend they are down sizing for the planet. I am glad Bo can run so I am happy for him. Can’t wait to see what happens when her mom has to evict them or start making the payment.
bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

CF687001-D7F0-4C27-9702-F147E7FDCE02.jpeg
Saw this today and thought of Rachelle
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Baz1_ wrote:
Celia wrote: I’m near Chicago. Whenever anyone talks about high CA taxes I laugh. Our townhouse was over 4K in taxes, and her over half a million dollar house is only over 5k. My house is almost double that.

My husband and I just purchased our first house in a suburb of Chicago. It took us months to find the right balance between location, purchase price and property taxes. We certainly didn’t buy the first house that appealed to us like Rashy did. Our realtor was amazing though and guided us along the way. My parents live in a nice suburb in the county above us for 500k and their property taxes are 19k. Illinois property taxes are ridiculooooously expensive.
Do you mind saying where? We’re in Geneva. Hello fellow Chicagoan!

NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

It’s so weird to me that they are doing all this crazy moving and in the middle of it will be doing this random, barely talked about transfer of a potential second child! I mean house buying is great and exciting but jeez I would think more time would be devoted to the extremely long and painful IVF process. Not even one shot given by Justin that she’s posted when she posted almost every one her mother gave her.
I’m extremely skeptical it will even happen. I hope it doesn’t and they actually enjoy and pay attention to the daughter they have and focus on the new overpriced house instead.

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

Imagine how many rolls of paper towels it will take to clean that house?
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

Celia wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:19 pm
Baz1_ wrote:

Do you mind saying where? We’re in Geneva. Hello fellow Chicagoan!

I live in Des Plaines 😁 I don’t know if you’re familiar with the style of houses in the Des Plaines area but I’m sure Rachelle would rather die than live in a split level built in the 1960’s 😂 My house is not instagram perfect, but we’ve been doing updates since we moved in. We bought this house knowing it wouldn’t be our forever home, but it is a perfect starter home for a couple in their mid 20’s with a 1 year old. I couldn’t imagine putting myself in that much of a debt just for bragging rights on social media.

My parents live in a nice suburb in Lake County, make over 600k and bought a house for half the amount the bank were willing to loan them. I’m dying at the fact Rachelle is buying a 640k house, with YT as their sole income. How have their parents not told them they are stupid for this decision. I know my parents would worry about my mortgage payment being dependent on how many views I got that month...

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”