Unread post by Toodles123 »

Title Credit : dexjuno

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Hayleeandfamily: Messy Divorce, New Baby Daddy Remorse | Part #5

Unread post by thewordalive »

I saw someone in the other thread say the saw the name bracstun.

Jfc I feel for anybody who has to spell that name and get yelled at for spelling it wrong. Either way Braxton is an ugly name to begin with.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

sssabrina
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sssabrina »

I hope she starts referring to her son as he/him in the next update instead of using the word baby as a pronoun.
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

thewordalive wrote:I saw someone in the other thread say the saw the name bracstun.

Jfc I feel for anybody who has to spell that name and get yelled at for spelling it wrong. Either way Braxton is an ugly name to begin with.

I always just think of Braxton hicks

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

pixiefrost wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:54 pm
thewordalive wrote:I saw someone in the other thread say the saw the name bracstun.

Maybe Hicks would be his middle name.. lol
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:15 am
pixiefrost wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:54 pm

Maybe Hicks would be his middle name.. lol

💀💀💀😂😂😂
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

F
lulahebe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lulahebe »

Conspiracy theory:
Haylee hasn't bought anything for the baby or picked a name yet, because she doesn't know if she will keep the baby or she'll give it up for adoption.
Or, she's just extremely detached from this baby. I feel sorry for this baby if she does decide to keep it. I hope she doesn't treat him as an inconvenience all his life.

Enviado desde mi SM-G710 mediante Tapatalk

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

lulahebe wrote:Conspiracy theory:
Haylee hasn't bought anything for the baby or picked a name yet, because she doesn't know if she will keep the baby or she'll give it up for adoption.
Or, she's just extremely detached from this baby. I feel sorry for this baby if she does decide to keep it. I hope she doesn't treat him as an inconvenience all his life.

Enviado desde mi SM-G710 mediante Tapatalk
I don't think she would've made the dinosaur family and everything if she wasn't keeping him. She's also just too stubborn, almost like a teenager insisting they're an adult yet not having the responsibility or self control of an adult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

The baby was almost born last night and she still supposedly doesn’t have anything for him. I feel like she may just be trolling at this point because she knows saying she hadn’t bought baby stuff annoys people. Otherwise someone in her family is going to have to run out and buy a car seat and other necessities while she’s in the hospital giving birth because she’s irresponsible.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

So she’s planning on filming a hospital bag yet she hasn’t bought anything for the baby? She also said she’s not having a baby shower.

sssabrina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sssabrina »

fossilfinger wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:33 pm The baby was almost born last night and she still supposedly doesn’t have anything for him. I feel like she may just be trolling at this point because she knows saying she hadn’t bought baby stuff annoys people. Otherwise someone in her family is going to have to run out and buy a car seat and other necessities while she’s in the hospital giving birth because she’s irresponsible.
Knowing what an enabler her mom is, they happily will. I'm the same age as her and my parents would be livid if I was living under their roof and being half the mess that she is.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:iTs pRiVaTeImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 3f1989.jpg[/IMG]
Ew, she's never been a grifter before and actually used to be against accepting any kind of gifts. If she can't buy her son what he needs then she shouldn't be having him.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

All these people that wanna or do get youtubers or real celebrities gifts, are stupid IMO... these people make more money than any of us normal people... they can afford to go out and buy anything they wanna buy... they don't need to receive presents from hard working people! I get so annoyed when I see youtubers getting PO boxes... or when they post links, or talk about how they have gift registries, and people send them gifts or money, and they say things like "Oh you didn't have to do that!" Like you didn't expect that they would??? Why the heck else did you open the PO box?? Why else did you talk openly about your gift registry or post a link??? You wanted them to send you stuff, you just wanna act like you you are innocent.

My guess with Haylee is, she has everything she needs for "baby" and it's all being stored at "the fathers" house, so it doesn't show anything in her vlogs... so, she will get sympathy, and people will wanna help her out and send her things. She may be stupid on getting pregnant with another man while still being married, but, she's not stupid when it comes to manipulating her followers... "I am quitting yotube" "jk I am not, I am pregnant and ready to burst!" "guess the gender" "I owe you NOTHING" "if you wanna send me things send me a DM for link to my baby registry".
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

So this bitch treats her followers like shit, says she’s quitting, deletes a ton of people, says she doesn’t owe anyone shit, but will gladly accept gifts from people who actually work to make a living? Get real Haylee! You have turned into the biggest piece of shit ever!
GossipPeasant
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GossipPeasant »

She’s really fishing for baby gifts from her fans??? 🙄🙄🙄
älskling
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by älskling »

fossilfinger wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:33 pm The baby was almost born last night and she still supposedly doesn’t have anything for him. I feel like she may just be trolling at this point because she knows saying she hadn’t bought baby Stuff annoys people. Otherwise someone in her family is going to have to run out and buy a car seat and other necessities while she’s in the hospital giving birth because she’s irresponsible.
Could you screenshot the post where she said the baby was almost born? Interested in reading it haha.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

älskling wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:45 am
fossilfinger wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:33 pm The baby was almost born last night and she still supposedly doesn’t have anything for him. I feel like she may just be trolling at this point because she knows saying she hadn’t bought baby Stuff annoys people. Otherwise someone in her family is going to have to run out and buy a car seat and other necessities while she’s in the hospital giving birth because she’s irresponsible.
Could you screenshot the post where she said the baby was almost born? Interested in reading it haha.
This is all it was
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

fossilfinger wrote:The baby was almost born last night and she still supposedly doesn’t have anything for him. I feel like she may just be trolling at this point because she knows saying she hadn’t bought baby stuff annoys people. Otherwise someone in her family is going to have to run out and buy a car seat and other necessities while she’s in the hospital giving birth because she’s irresponsible.
I don’t get it. She’s a fair way along. Wasn’t Hazzel early? And a traumatic birth... Considering her uterus’s history, I’d be shocked if he wasn’t early

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”