GQS: AlwaysExploiting-Count Porkulus, Pigaletto & Squealing Piglets| Part 61

Re: GQS: AlwaysExploiting-Count Porkulus, Pigaletto & Squealing Piglets| Part 61

Unread post by Guest »

Tra$hley: "Your face is a lie."
PicsArt_09-10-03.38.49.jpg

:rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: GQS: AlwaysExploiting-Count Porkulus, Pigaletto & Squealing Piglets| Part 61

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PollyKrome wrote:Tra$hley: "Your face is a lie."

Had to login to the desktop site to see it, but it was worth it! Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

PollyKrome wrote:Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:41 pm Tra$hley: "Your face is a lie."

Remember this beauty?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Who teaches their children to run inside!? Such idiots.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... c24fd3.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

ears wrote:Who teaches their children to run inside!? Such idiots.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... c24fd3.jpg[/IMG]

Makes me wish is was there with a foot extended to trip her. ImageImage.
But I'm just a bitch who would be yelling at a grown ass woman behaving like a 2 year old Image

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

And Twatson just posted that they are at the cooker man.
How many times do they need to eat out? For real, we eat out once a week, maybe.
They are fucking idiots.
Choo Choo the gravy train is coming to an end. One way or another.

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Quality family time. Wait I mean phone time.

Of course Ashley makes a stupid comment about how they only feed the girls garbage (dig at all the haters lol). She goes on and on about how the girls "love" salad. But it just looks like they are sharing a salad instead of getting the girls each their own. But if they want a huge drink with 1000s of calories they each get their own? Good thing she made that dig at the haters about feeding their kids garbage. She sure proved them wrong.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... bca8ce.jpg[/IMG]

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

tg910 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:45 pm And Twatson just posted that they are at the cooker man.
How many times do they need to eat out? For real, we eat out once a week, maybe.
They are fucking idiots.

Even if they have the money you’d think they want a home cooked meal once in a bit. I crave our home made food. Or just have a relaxing night home with your family, eating food you made. Hauling kids to and fro, feeding them high sodium and fatty food and not giving them a solid home base to call home is a recipe for unhealthy kids - mentally & physically.

And for the love of all things holy, feed the tiny pastry some Pediasure! Help her grow! Cooker man food won’t help.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

DollarsToDonuts_9 wrote:
tg910 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:45 pm And Twatson just posted that they are at the cooker man.
They are fucking idiots.

Even if they have the money you’d think they want a home cooked meal once in a bit. I crave our home made food. Or just have a relaxing night home with your family, eating food you made. Hauling kids to and fro, feeding them high sodium and fatty food and not giving them a solid home base to call home is a recipe for unhealthy kids - mentally & physically.

And for the love of all things holy, feed the tiny pastry some Pediasure! Help her grow! Cooker man food won’t help.
I get they don't like cooking but at this point it would be healthier to buy a microwavable dinner like Kid Cuisine or something with a glass of milk. They get them adult portions and soda with refills when they go out. It seems like they eat more calories/sodium/sugar in one day then any adult should have.

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

ears wrote:Quality family time. Wait I mean phone time.

Of course Ashley makes a stupid comment about how they only feed the girls garbage (dig at all the haters lol). She goes on and on about how the girls "love" salad. But it just looks like they are sharing a salad instead of getting the girls each their own. But if they want a huge drink with 1000s of calories they each get their own? Good thing she made that dig at the haters about feeding their kids garbage. She sure proved them wrong.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... bca8ce.jpg[/IMG]

Yes, there's one small bowl of salad in front of Evie (shocking!) She's stuffing her face. Bison feeds Esme a bite of salad using his fork and then immediately puts it in his mouth, which makes me think the salad must be dripping with dressing. All four girls have a small bowl of soup, which looks to be broth and noodles. And we know soon they will have shrimp flung at them to catch like circus seals and a plate full of more noodles.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Trashley is so juvenile and clearly wants to be the constant center of attention. Her screeching is a way of telling everyone "Look at me, look at me". Wait and see, even when her miracles get attention, she finds a way to insert herself to be front and center. Not only is it easier for her to dress them all alike and buy the same sizes, it helps make a spectacle of them when they go out. It must be so annoying to be around her not to mention exhausting. I have known women just like her who love the drama and if there is none they will create it. I'm sure at least one her girl's will rebel against it and others will end up just like her.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

I can’t see any pictures Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Howlin17 wrote:

I can’t see any pictures Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Forgive me if this was already mentioned but what's up with the caption on their thumbnail? Did they ever say if any of the girls had cavities or did I miss it?
And yo, Assface got big duck feet. Shes too lanky, unproportioned that her giant ass feet point out when she walks. Quack, quack waddle, waddle...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

Night lady wrote:Forgive me if this was already mentioned but what's up with the caption on their thumbnail? Did they ever say if any of the girls had cavities or did I miss it?
And yo, Assface got big duck feet. Shes too lanky, unproportioned that her giant ass feet point out when she walks. Quack, quack waddle, waddle...

I'm at work so aren't going to look at thumbnail but one of the girls did have a cavity last time they went to the dentist. For some unfathomable reason the dentist wsnted to leave it because it was small. With the sugar and crap they eat it would probably be massive now. I can't remember which girl. Maybe Scarlett?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Feebz wrote:
Night lady wrote:Forgive me if this was already mentioned but what's up with the caption on their thumbnail? Did they ever say if any of the girls had cavities or did I miss it?

I'm at work so aren't going to look at thumbnail but one of the girls did have a cavity last time they went to the dentist. For some unfathomable reason the dentist wsnted to leave it because it was small. With the sugar and crap they eat it would probably be massive now. I can't remember which girl. Maybe Scarlett?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Assface did mention it was Esme who had the small cavity in the last vlog.
Today's vlog thumbnail says something like "who has cavities".... but I don't think it was said who, if anyone, had any cavities in this vlog.

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Haulnarse wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... a0c9d4.jpg[/IMG]

Sloppy salad
So the girls don't love salad. They just love ranch.

Unread post by Guest »

Night lady wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:19 pm Forgive me if this was already mentioned but what's up with the caption on their thumbnail? Did they ever say if any of the girls had cavities or did I miss it?

I wondered that too.
She was so quick to humiliate Esme once again as they had a tooth the dentist was watching but its not big enough to receive a filling. Trash seemed disappointed not to subject Esme to some physical pain of getting a filling this time.
I can't help but speculate that Evil has several. Because she didn't say anything. Not Evil, she can't have a cavity as she is such a good and obedient child who carries the church bag with her luscious locks weekly.
And if she does than her carbon copy must as well.
And the pastry: her teeth are probably chipped from being dropped on the curb and thrown under the golf cart.
Come to think of it; both the pastry and Esme had had hoof and mouth disease twice in the past from sucking on construction rocks; and licking the rocks outside the snowcone place. I would think that kind of bacteria would make them prone to cavities. Thank goodness its just that unwanted child; the extra one, and her clone.
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

GQS: AlwaysExploiting-Count Porkulus, Pigaletto & Squealing Piglets| Part 61

Unread post by tg910 »

Haulnarse wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... a0c9d4.jpg[/IMG]

Sloppy salad
Just coming to post the same thing. That’s a lotta dressing Image. I like salad dressing, but that’s just gross

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”