GQS: AlwaysExploiting-Count Porkulus, Pigaletto & Squealing Piglets| Part 61

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS: AlwaysExploiting-Count Porkulus, Pigaletto & Squealing Piglets| Part 61

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Since I’m new could someone give me the low down on why Tyson is a perv?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Re: GQS: AlwaysExploiting-Count Porkulus, Pigaletto & Squealing Piglets| Part 61

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

HeyKatie wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:15 am Since I’m new could someone give me the low down on why Tyson is a perv?

We suggest that snarkers new to the board go back and read themselves the past threads regarding the Gardner's.

We are all busy people and this page generally moves too fast to give each new person a run down of what has been written(snarked on) prior to them joining.

doing pre-reading will also give you a taste of each member's "voice" and how they write.

if you re a true snarker, you will definitely want to go back and read yourself.
DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

HeyKatie wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:15 am Since I’m new could someone give me the low down on why Tyson is a perv?

If you scroll up on this page or go just one page back, I’ve reiterated this recently.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

What's with this sudden love fest for Evie, who are they trying to convince that she's this super sweet special child. Seems like they're trying to convince themselves.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Ireallydocare wrote:

We suggest that snarkers new to the board go back and read themselves the past threads regarding the Gardner's.

We are all busy people and this page generally moves too fast to give each new person a run down of what has been written(snarked on) prior to them joining.

doing pre-reading will also give you a taste of each member's "voice" and how they write.

if you re a true snarker, you will definitely want to go back and read yourself.
Thanks! Luckily I’ve got the day off so I have all the time to read the snark.

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

One of the heavies digging at her crotch in dance class. That must be hygienic. :?

Also those dance clothes are so big on the littles at first I thought they were wearing pull-ups.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

RolyPoly123 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:39 am What's with this sudden love fest for Evie, who are they trying to convince that she's this super sweet special child. Seems like they're trying to convince themselves.
I wonder if they are trying to get her signed on to rep something? Hmm...
Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Eleanor Terese »

Haven’t watched all of today’s vlog but saw the start and couldn’t believe the state of her hair in it. Messy and greasy. Doesn’t look good at all.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

It’s not fall just because it’s raining. Dipshit. ImageNo matter how many times he says it is, how many fall decorations they put up, or how they dress, it won’t make fall come any sooner.

Several comments on QTK IG about the gum smacking. Asswipe said being that close she wanted fresh breath. I understand that but has she ever heard of breath fresheners or mints instead of chomping on her gum like a cow? Guess not. Of course the KAD jumped all over one person telling her not to watch blah blah blah. Her reply was that she wanted to watch a professional makeup tutorial not gum chomping. If she was being sarcastic, good for her. If not and she was serious, then she’s in the wrong place to watch anything professional coming from Asswipe or porky the pig. They are two of the most unprofessional people I’ve ever seen.

I watched Asswipe’s BFF Jacque IG stories. Her daughter was in a school concert. She was filming it then she showed a still photo of her daughter with the others around her crossed out. She said she was trying to make sure they were crossed out because they can no longer show pictures of the other children. I wonder if and when the girls go to school if they will have this rule and if the greedy Greedturds will actually follow that rule. We all know they think rules don’t apply to them. I know at my grandchildren’s school you can’t film or take pictures of the other children. Whatever will they vlog? Porky faking being at the gym? Asswipe piling on a shit ton of Seneshit? Image Can you imagine the first day of school every year? These two buffoons will both waddle their way into the school and classrooms shrieking into their phones, pushing everyone out of the way, filming anything and anyone without any concern to others privacy while porky laughs his pervy laugh. The girls will have their hair done OTT, they will look like Shirley Temple, and their clothes will be something outlandish and so uncomfortable. The littles will be swimming in their clothes and will fight all day pulling their dresses up to cover themselves. They won’t be dressed appropriately to play outside or for gym class. She treats them like they are little dolls to dress up and to get compliments on instead of her children that she supposedly wanted for 8 years. News flash Asswipe, you can still dress your kids to look cute yet comfortable. You should try it sometime. Your daughters will not have any friends if you keep this up. They will be like you and porky, no friends their entire lives.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 908154.jpg[/IMG]

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

monkey_crazy wrote:One of the heavies digging at her crotch in dance class. That must be hygienic. :?

Also those dance clothes are so big on the littles at first I thought they were wearing pull-ups.
Your pictures aren’t coming through. This is what it shows for me.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 34c535.jpg[/IMG]

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

GA Peach70 wrote:
monkey_crazy wrote:One of the heavies digging at her crotch in dance class. That must be hygienic. :?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 34c535.jpg[/IMG]

Same.

Ireallydocare
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ireallydocare »

Also those dance clothes are so big on the littles at first I thought they were wearing pull-ups.[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Same.

[/quote]

I am able to see the photos. Try logging out and back into ytmd.
DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

JD386 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:28 am
GA Peach70 wrote:

Same.

Strange. I can see them.
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

JD386 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:28 am
GA Peach70 wrote:

Same.

That's weird. I can see them. I don't know what could be the issue tho. :/
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I was using the Tapatalk app and I couldn’t see the pics but if I went to the website I could.

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Just in the last 2 days I’ve come across 2 families with quads. One family is called Staley - now they have 7 kids 😮

And the other is attached. They now have 5 kids.

Take that Greedners. You aren’t the only family with quads. And these family have quads born into a family already with kids, making things a bit trickier.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Ireallydocare wrote:Also those dance clothes are so big on the littles at first I thought they were wearing pull-ups.

Same.

[/quote]

I am able to see the photos. Try logging out and back into ytmd.[/quote]
I logged out and couldn’t figure out my password and had to reset it and finally logged in and it still doesn’t work. Image

Bellabob321
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bellabob321 »

JD386 wrote:
Ireallydocare wrote:Also those dance clothes are so big on the littles at first I thought they were wearing pull-ups.

Same.

[/quote]

I logged out and couldn’t figure out my password and had to reset it and finally logged in and it still doesn’t work. Image

Not working for me on the app either strange

Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

Bellabob321 wrote:
JD386 wrote:

Same.

Pictures not working for me either Image

Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

Phillygrl wrote:
Bellabob321 wrote:
JD386 wrote: Your pictures aren’t coming through. This is what it shows for me.

Same.

I am able to see the photos. Try logging out and back into ytmd.

Pictures not working for me either Image

Can’t see them either Image

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”