Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

KKandWillThereBeAVlogToday? | KKandBabyJ | Part 69

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: KKandWillThereBeAVlogToday | Part 69

THREAD CREDIT: ckks

Recap!

- They’re boring.

- They’re still leaving their children any chance they get.

- They went to LA for a week as a Cat 5 hurricane was headed towards their house & children. What was the hurricane’s name? If you only heard dumbass Hunchie say it, you would think the actual name was “Dough-Rain” not DORIAN! Image

- Jackson started “school.” He was supposed to go 3 days a week, but Karen only wants him to go 2. WHY?? She’s never home with him anyway?? We don’t even know if he’s still going. She might have already pulled him out. Remember, it’s ALWAYS ABOUT KAREN!!

- Still no podcast.

- Still nothing on Karen’s personal “revamped” channel.

- Kickass is pretty much over. That is, until Krunch needs to make a quick buck.

- I’m not joking when I say this, Karen has aged at least 10 yrs in the last 6 months- the cracked out weight loss, over dying her hair to look “icy” is making it fall out, yellow teeth, and skin like a raisin. Sorry Kern, wearing Doc Martens and a trendy hat doesn’t make you look any less than 45 yrs old, it just makes you look more desperate! Image

- The kids are still alive, so there’s that. Thanks Nonni! Image

- Their upload schedule is all over the place. Originally they were supposed to miss maybe 1-2 vlogs a month- yet lately they’ve missed at least 2 vlogs a week! I have no idea how they still have loyal watchers; every vlog’s the same, and they’ve lost all relatability. However, I’m sure things will slow down....and then we’ll get the SuRpRiSe pregnancy! Which will def be another BOY! Image

Is Jackson’s still in school? Will there be a podcast episode or an update on the new Kickass app? Does Karen end up following through with her “boot camps?” (Btw, I would totally go just to see her make a fool out of herself attempting to do burpees and slapping herself in the face with her saggy bowling ball tits. Bc you know she won’t be wearing a bra. Image) How long will they clickbait the hurricane, and did they ever pay their TAXES?? Find out now!

Previous thread:
KK&HeyMommyHeyMommyHeyMommy | KKandBabyJ | Part 68
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: KKandWillThereBeAVlogToday? | KKandBabyJ | Part 69

Unread post by blehhh »

rottiemama wrote:THREAD TITLE: KKandWillThereBeAVlogToday | Part 69

THREAD CREDIT: ckks

Recap!

- They’re boring.

- They’re still leaving their children any chance they get.

- They went to LA for a week as a Cat 5 hurricane was headed towards their house & children. What was the hurricane’s name? If you only heard dumbass Hunchie say it, you would think the actual name was “Dough-Rain” not DORIAN! Image

- Jackson started “school.” He was supposed to go 3 days a week, but Karen only wants him to go 2. WHY?? She’s never home with him anyway?? We don’t even know if he’s still going. She might have already pulled him out. Remember, it’s ALWAYS ABOUT KAREN!!

- Still no podcast.

- Still nothing on Karen’s personal “revamped” channel.

- Kickass is pretty much over. That is, until Krunch needs to make a quick buck.

- I’m not joking when I say this, Karen has aged at least 10 yrs in the last 6 months- the cracked out weight loss, over dying her hair to look “icy” is making it fall out, yellow teeth, and skin like a raisin. Sorry Kern, wearing Doc Martens and a trendy hat doesn’t make you look any less than 45 yrs old, it just makes you look more desperate! Image

- The kids are still alive, so there’s that. Thanks Nonni! Image

- Their upload schedule is all over the place. Originally they were supposed to miss maybe 1-2 vlogs a month- yet lately they’ve missed at least 2 vlogs a week! I have no idea how they still have loyal watchers; every vlog’s the same, and they’ve lost all relatability. However, I’m sure things will slow down....and then we’ll get the SuRpRiSe pregnancy! Which will def be another BOY! Image

Is Jackson’s still in school? Will there be a podcast episode or an update on the new Kickass app? Does Karen end up following through with her “boot camps?” (Btw, I would totally go just to see her make a fool out of herself attempting to do burpees and slapping herself in the face with her saggy bowling ball tits. Bc you know she won’t be wearing a bra. Image) How long will they clickbait the hurricane, and did they ever pay their TAXES?? Find out now!

Previous thread:
KK&HeyMommyHeyMommyHeyMommy | KKandBabyJ | Part 68
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
Fantastic recap

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

Omg the latest vlog was so boring, I truly think their viewership will start to tank. It was literally just Khoa caring for his kids.
Keren was apparently out all day and all night, even though they just got back from LA and “haven’t even unpacked yet”.
She must truly hate life at home with her kids, which is actually very sad for all parties involved.
Khoa says it’s only the second or third time he’s ever cared for all of the kids without anyone’s help- as if that’s something normal!!
These two are so spoiled and indulged it’s pathetic! Ugh more of the same but just as enraging as ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sailorscout123
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sailorscout123 »

I wonder when baby #4 will be announced. Keren is the type to stop taking birth control on purpose and then act like she doesn’t know how she got pregnant.

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

sailorscout123 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:43 pm I wonder when baby #4 will be announced. Keren is the type to stop taking birth control on purpose and then act like she doesn’t know how she got pregnant.

Well she's not on birth control so she won't even have to pretend lol she'll probably pop holes in the condoms though.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

It’s funny watching khoa try to justify kern leaving her kids to go out with friends. you can tell even he doesn’t buy it. He’s wracking his brain trying to come up with some sort of justification and you can tell even he doesn’t believe himself

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:
sailorscout123 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:43 pm I wonder when baby #4 will be announced. Keren is the type to stop taking birth control on purpose and then act like she doesn’t know how she got pregnant.

Well she's not on birth control so she won't even have to pretend lol she'll probably pop holes in the condoms though.
There is no way these two fuckheads use condoms either. That's why she's always like OoOhHhH I didn't get my period I could be pregnant!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

daisiesemmy wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:55 pm
Brittanymariex3 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:13 pm

how do you know she isnt on birth control? did she say it?
She's said it a bunch of times. She doesn't like birth control. They use condoms.

Unread post by Guest »

daisiesemmy wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:55 pm
Brittanymariex3 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:13 pm

how do you know she isnt on birth control? did she say it?
Yes, in one of her recent instagram lives she said she doesn't want anymore kids (funny how every vlog since has been her whining about wanting more) and that she would use a surrogate if they absolutely wanted another but she would want someone close to her to do it, like Taylor. And she said that she doesn't take BC because it messes with her too much, so she uses a natural family planning app.
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:

I dont think they use condoms either. Doesn’t she just use a period tracking app to track her ovulation

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

It’s so weird how much we know about youtubers sex life and birth control regime lol

kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

So happy someone called her ugly selfcentred ass out, any excuse to post a 'sexy' photo of herself Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... cae919.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 4d2c4f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

kayla1112 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:03 pm So happy someone called her ugly selfcentred ass out, any excuse to post a 'sexy' photo of herself Image[IMG]https:

And her reply 🙄
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her insta story was really annoying because first of all it was dark outside when she posted that so tf is she talking about “nothing but blue skies” and also it hasn’t even gotten to Orlando yet. On top of the fact it really shows how concerned she is for her followers who have been affected or could still be affected
conoquepique
Talker
Talker

Unread post by conoquepique »

Okay I’m not a mom but I know you guys don’t put the same god damn movie for your child every freaking day to avoid taking care of it right ? Does Sutton watch anything else besides that movie? Like uh idk educational shows maybe?! Holy shit

conoquepique
Talker
Talker

KKandWillThereBeAVlogToday? | KKandBabyJ | Part 69

Unread post by conoquepique »

kayla1112 wrote:So happy someone called her ugly selfcentred ass out, any excuse to post a 'sexy' photo of herself Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... cae919.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 4d2c4f.jpg[/IMG]

She’s using a tragic hurricane to increase her engagements what a self centered prick.

forever_ornot_21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by forever_ornot_21 »

Redcar2019 wrote:Her insta story was really annoying because first of all it was dark outside when she posted that so tf is she talking about “nothing but blue skies” and also it hasn’t even gotten to Orlando yet. On top of the fact it really shows how concerned she is for her followers who have been affected or could still be affected
Literallllllly came here to comment on her “nothing but blue sky’s” (yes, that’s how she spelt skies) because it’s currently raining and will be until like 5pm tomorrow night

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

ForeverGauc01 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:58 pm It’s so weird how much we know about youtubers sex life and birth control regime lol

Happens when people don't have dignity. Want the world to discuss their sex life.
Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

forever_ornot_21 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:20 pm
Redcar2019 wrote:Her insta story was really annoying because first of all it was dark outside when she posted that so tf is she talking about “nothing but blue skies” and also it hasn’t even gotten to Orlando yet. On top of the fact it really shows how concerned she is for her followers who have been affected or could still be affected
Literallllllly came here to comment on her “nothing but blue sky’s” (yes, that’s how she spelt skies) because it’s currently raining and will be until like 5pm tomorrow night

Yeah it makes it come across as a screw you to people who were concerned about her versus her being like “no need to worry it looks like we won’t get hit hard, continue to think about those who will be affected” she posts something arrogant about the skies being blue. It’s cause she knows she didn’t do shit to prepare and was in LA and then drinking all day so she’s trying to say f you to the people who made comments about that but in reality she still looks like an unprepared idiot
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

wtf is wrong with them? they left a clip in with jackson whaling on landon to get the balloon away its not cute its agressive I'm sick of that spoiled little psychotic brat. He is sitting there just whacking him over and over no way this is new behavior and khoa the dipshit thinks its ok

Return to “KKandBabyJ”