JesssFam: Custody Lies & Chunky Thighs (Part 132)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: Custody Lies & Chunky Thighs (Part 132)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - Haulnarse & marinewife0920
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=181&t=16058

Previously:
-The kids started school
-A random cat showed up but was sent to a neighbor
-Jess, Chris, Gabe, and Amber all did a Q&A
-Landen had croup
-Jess is offered a trip to Turks and Caicos (NOT THE BAHAMAS)
-Jess had her 6 month post-tummy tuck appointment with the surgeon who botched her body
-The "fam" went camping (Tommy and Caden included)
-Kaden had dental work done
-Addie got a bunch of plastic toys
-Jess is preparing for Halloween
-Drake's girlfriend Stephanie's Instagram was briefly public and Jess's Instagram blew up because pictures of Drake having the boys more often than she says were exposed (Stephanie has since gone back private)

Continue!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: JesssFam: Custody Lies & Chunky Thighs

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I wish the company would tell her the trip is not in the Bahamas. How are they going to get publicity if she can't even research the place she's vacationing?
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by prettyll »

Is she really thinking about moving after she dumped all that money into the house their in. She might as well of burned all that money. Nothing she did will make her house sell for more money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

prettyll wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:34 pm Is she really thinking about moving after she dumped all that money into the house their in. She might as well of burned all that money. Nothing she did will make her house sell for more money.

I dont see her leaving her mom. Like someone said on another comment it is probably all for vlog footage. Which I guess would be better than her and Chris just sitting around doing nothing. How far does Gabe live from her now? Would she really move away from him and Amber (I know they've moved a few times so I'm not sure where they are close to).
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I wish the company would tell her the trip is not in the Bahamas. How are they going to get publicity if she can't even research the place she's vacationing?
I comented on her mkst recent picture saying that lol I bet she will probably delete it or just ignore it..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Her followers are asking her if she's up to date with how the Bahamas where left after the Hurricane. Do people really not realize that turks and caicos are not part of the Bahamas??????

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

randomgerman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by randomgerman »

prettyll wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:34 pm Is she really thinking about moving after she dumped all that money into the house their in. She might as well of burned all that money. Nothing she did will make her house sell for more money.

Not to mention that she has a house that she could easily make look decent if she took the money and got some help with decorations. Or let's start with proper bedrooms for all the kids. I know eventually the kids will probably want and need their own rooms (especially with the age gap between Lilia and Addy) but right now she could so easily make the rooms the kids have look nice and make them more home-y and welcoming. She has a perfectly good house, it just looks like crap because it's Jess' house. Moving won't solve all her issues.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I’m not against her moving.
If it means Tommy and Caden get their own room, or even one that’s theirs that they share. I’m all for it.

She was stupid to move into that house in the first place.
hooboy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hooboy »

I haven't been to these threads in a couple months. Nice to know absolutely nothing has changed ZzZzZz... Jess is so damn boring
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I know this is all rhetorical and Jessica isn’t ever leaving Mimi but don’t T&C live down around LA? Would her selfish ass really consider moving further away them? I mean good god even if it’s only a hour from Modesto that would make their trip 7-8 hours one way.

countrygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by countrygirl »

cjl123 wrote:I know this is all rhetorical and Jessica isn’t ever leaving Mimi but don’t T&C live down around LA? Would her selfish ass really consider moving further away them? I mean good god even if it’s only a hour from Modesto that would make their trip 7-8 hours one way.

I’m waaaaaayyyy behind on her vlogs (and honestly, I can’t sit through a whole one anymore). Can someone explain why Jess is thinking of moving?

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

countrygirl wrote:
cjl123 wrote:I know this is all rhetorical and Jessica isn’t ever leaving Mimi but don’t T&C live down around LA? Would her selfish ass really consider moving further away them? I mean good god even if it’s only a hour from Modesto that would make their trip 7-8 hours one way.

I’m waaaaaayyyy behind on her vlogs (and honestly, I can’t sit through a whole one anymore). Can someone explain why Jess is thinking of moving?

Supposedly all her family is in the San Fran area, and they considered moving there when they were looking at houses and still consider it for the future. Personally I think she is full of shit.

countrygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by countrygirl »

cjl123 wrote:
countrygirl wrote:

Supposedly all her family is in the San Fran area, and they considered moving there when they were looking at houses and still consider it for the future. Personally I think she is full of shit.

Thank you!

Do any of her preteen minions really believe she’d move away from her babysitter Mimi? (Is that Hannah girl still in the picture?)

In my opinion, she should find a new house in the area that has enough rooms for each of her kids, and a backyard big enough so that the kids don’t have to play in the street. She’s definitely not lacking money based on all the junk she buys and the trips she goes on.

dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

F

Candyheart
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Candyheart »

countrygirl wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:43 am

I dont think she says her justification was its a nice area i got curious and the houses are all super expensive i wonder if they plan on buliding so they can drag that out in vlogs for the next year plus that seems to be what these big youtubers do when they make it big. I can see the click bait now we are building a house heres why. And then she will start calling it the jess house.
Candyheart
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Candyheart »

cjl123 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:02 am I know this is all rhetorical and Jessica isn’t ever leaving Mimi but don’t T&C live down around LA? Would her selfish ass really consider moving further away them? I mean good god even if it’s only a hour from Modesto that would make their trip 7-8 hours one way.

Makes me belive she doesn't really care about chris's time with his boys. She raggs on drake and is considering move farther away from Chrises kids it like damn double standards.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

The move would be absurd. I actually think her affordable home was one of her only smart decisions. The bedrooms could be smarter for sure, but it’s a house they can afford if they had to get jobs. Imagine how we would all lose our shot if they moved into a million dollar McMansion. We kept a smaller affordable house with a bunch of kids too- but we gave up the Master bedroom and made a beautiful room for multiple daughters. They have options in that home.

I really really really get creepy future prisoner vibes from that kid who can barely talk. Her favorite boy.
gigibean12
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gigibean12 »

Holy crap. I just looked on Zillow and a house in San Fran big enough for the entire Jessssssfam is 8 million minimum. She's really got money burning a hole in her pocket these days lol
Gumballerina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gumballerina »

She basically just phoned a few waterpark companies in her city to see if any of them could rent her a waterslide ASAP for the day. Kaden didn't seem excited when she tried to surprise them, he just kept guessing (waterpark, beach, Mimi's dirty pool) with a blank face. Landen staring at Jess's boobs when she was applying sunscreen there just reminded me of the whole Miley Cyrus (?) incident.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If she cared about him seeing the boys or his relationship with them she'd be encouraging one on one time with his boys. Reality is she can't handle her own kids without help for more than a few hours so he best get baack home so she can sit in the rut she's worn into the sofa and complain about Addy having lipstick while laughing.

Return to “JesssFam”