Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

2011ProblemsWithMyHouse | 2011Teenagemom | Part 52

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: 2011ProblemsWithMyHouse | Part 52

THREAD CREDIT: tieruhhlynn

Recap!

- Vlogust was a total failure. Are you surprised?

- KC finally left! Well, after a 2 week farewell party that V just had to attend.

- KC wasn’t out of the state of VA before V called her mommy for help. Who else is going to watch the kids while she’s waddling her ass around Homegoods? Poor Nona got woken up to V pushing ChaLee into her room at 7am. Just like she used to do with Lily. Never change Banessa!

- She looks terrible! Skin, hair, weight, everything! She claims to have gained back all the weight she lost last year. Hmm who would have thought taking crack pills wasn’t sustainable. Especially when you’re binging on fast food and cookies everyday. Btw, she‘s decided that SHE will not eat out anymore. Not her kids. Just her! Who cares if her kids eat healthy, right? However, that same night they went out to dinner, and she was filmed with a large CFA soda in her cup holder. Safe to say this probably won’t last through the fall.

- Lily’s in school, and Charlie’s STILL walking around with saggy diapers and a pacifier. All that work KC did for nothing!

- David is supposedly working all the time. And when he’s not working, he’s a lazy sack of shit. V came home from Charlotte to a fly infestation bc David refused to clean for 2 weeks. If that’s not reason to kick his ass to the curb, I don’t know what is. That in-law money must be good!

- She finally gave away the Guinea Pigs. How long did she have them? 6 months? Ffs, no one saw that coming, right? I guess it’s a lot harder taking care of pets when you’re AuPair leaves and you’re forced to go back to raising your kids. #Priorites However, she still has 2 dogs and 2 cats...but we’ll see how long that lasts.

It’s safe to say that V has already lost her shit! How long do you think it will be before the in-laws get another Au Pair? Or Nona’s moves in? Will she stick to her “no eating out” diet, or go back to taking her magic pills? Does she ever upload the video she claims will “start a conversation” or will that be completely glossed over and forgotten like every other vlog she teases? Find out now!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nicolexdenise
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011ProblemsWithMyHouse | 2011Teenagemom | Part 52

Unread post by nicolexdenise »

I clicked on the link in her insta bio and it took me here lol

I don’t watch her frequently, is this a sponsorship? Lmao jk of course Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 2dedfd.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beefletcher
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by beefletcher »

Maybe this is old news, but how does exactly KC knows David's parents? Are they relates or just friends?

Enviado de meu MI 8 Lite usando o Tapatalk

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

If I’m remembering correctly I think maybe David’s mom use to be an au pair for their family growing up? Something along those lines they’ve known each other since they were kids.
LilaVictoria
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LilaVictoria »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 389226.jpg[/IMG]

Yo, WTF is wrong with her face???
How could she show herself looking like that??? No one needs to see that
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

And she’s wearing what looks like a very thick, itchy hoodie when it’s still very hot and humid outside ewww

No mention of the *very important video* she was supposed to post 3 days ago, just that she didn’t prepare at all for the storm and is going to do that today (go shopping at least). So I guess that will be her excuse.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Holy junk food. She really isn’t even going to try to cook for the kids anymore huh? Even though they’re some of the least picky kids I’ve ever seen. 3 boxes of uncrustables, 2 packages of cookies, applesauce, and looks like 2 bags of frozen nuggets and frozen waffles.

Who even buys so much frozen food when expecting a huge storm that might cut their power? Guess it’s better than driving through a storm to get to a drive thru since that’s all they eat now, but c’mon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Bruh she really needs to comb back her hair if she is putting it up. Smooth out all those flyaways. It would make such a huuuge difference. Hairspray, headbands, something.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

LilaVictoria wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 389226.jpg[/IMG]

Omg someone in the last thread conjured up this exact image when describing Vanessa in Hurricane Mode. Well done!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Dumbledore wrote:Holy junk food. She really isn’t even going to try to cook for the kids anymore huh? Even though they’re some of the least picky kids I’ve ever seen. 3 boxes of uncrustables, 2 packages of cookies, applesauce, and looks like 2 bags of frozen nuggets and frozen waffles.

Who even buys so much frozen food when expecting a huge storm that might cut their power? Guess it’s better than driving through a storm to get to a drive thru since that’s all they eat now, but c’mon.
Like Vanessa is above driving in a storm....remember she drove to Home Goods during last years hurricane while Nona and KC were at her house taking care of the kidsImage
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:46 am
Dumbledore wrote:Holy junk food. She really isn’t even going to try to cook for the kids anymore huh? Even though they’re some of the least picky kids I’ve ever seen. 3 boxes of uncrustables, 2 packages of cookies, applesauce, and looks like 2 bags of frozen nuggets and frozen waffles.

Like Vanessa is above driving in a storm....remember she drove to Home Goods during last years hurricane while Nona and KC were at her house taking care of the kidsImage
Ah yes. And the time she drove on black ice to go to home goods and tj maxx..
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Does she see what everyone else sees when she looks in the mirror? I’m assuming she is wearing that big sweater/pullover to cover the sores on her arms. I’m sure she’s gone crazy w the picking is her face looks that bad.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

lagenialester wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:02 am
LilaVictoria wrote:
Omg someone in the last thread conjured up this exact image when describing Vanessa in Hurricane Mode. Well done!
Lmao me. I knew this was going to happen.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Dumbledore wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:29 am Holy junk food. She really isn’t even going to try to cook for the kids anymore huh? Even though they’re some of the least picky kids I’ve ever seen. 3 boxes of uncrustables, 2 packages of cookies, applesauce, and looks like 2 bags of frozen nuggets and frozen waffles.

Dang... does she not know about how to get ready for a hurricane? I mean... they even give away flyers at stores like Publix and Home Depot etc etc.. Bottled water, canned goods, non-perishable foods. Granted they may have a full house generator, but... gas is hard to come by the first few days after a hurricane... and if they got anything like some of the hurricanes, and are without power for months, good job stocking up on items that are hard to cook on a grill, and will spoil in your fridge and freezer! I am beginning to think 95% of all YT parents are just plain stupid.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

Wow she really wants all the attention she can get . She rarely posts only when she wants to feel “special” . I mean I hope her and everyone out there is safe with the hurricane but she is just annoying.

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

The south is laughing at her. As in Louisiana all the way to Florida. She hasn’t really experienced a real hurricane.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It was kind of gross of her to be bragging about her house “being on an incline” and how if there was flooding, her other 2 neighbors would get flooded up to the 2nd floor, but her house would be fine. Doesn’t she realize how she sounds? I wouldn’t want my neighbor filming and pointing out how my house is f*cked. Smh. But her neighbors are the creepy ones? Ok sure...
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dumbledore wrote:It was kind of gross of her to be bragging about her house “being on an incline” and how if there was flooding, her other 2 neighbors would get flooded up to the 2nd floor, but her house would be fine. Doesn’t she realize how she sounds? I wouldn’t want my neighbor filming and pointing out how my house is f*cked. Smh. But her neighbors are the creepy ones? Ok sure...

I hope her neighbors have flood insurance.
She only has regards to herself. She was probably raised that way. That’s why she doesn’t give a fuck if Nona is sick and taking care of the kids, or if KC has the weekend off and she goes and stays up her ass, or if she shares Lily’s personal medical info, or if Charlie has fucked up teeth from the paci. It’s all about her. It’s Vanessa’s world and others are just living in it.
yappityyapp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yappityyapp »

Chambermaid69 wrote:The south is laughing at her. As in Louisiana all the way to Florida. She hasn’t really experienced a real hurricane.

No she hasn’t. Try living in the Deep South. I live in Alabama and have been through hurricanes and tornadoes.

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

yappityyapp wrote:
Chambermaid69 wrote:The south is laughing at her. As in Louisiana all the way to Florida. She hasn’t really experienced a real hurricane.

No she hasn’t. Try living in the Deep South. I live in Alabama and have been through hurricanes and tornadoes.

I’m from NOLA and I’ve experienced major hurricanes. She has no idea in the slightest the degree of a Category 5 hurricane. She thinks a Category 3 is something to fear. She’s never even seen 100 mile an hour winds and flooding so severe your entire house is under the water and you only have your roof to stand on. She shouldn’t make light of her neighbors homes flooding and hers being fine due to being built higher or on a mound or incline. Houses in Louisiana are now built like that in flood zones because we experience flooding frequently. She’s such a horrible person. She’d shit herself if she had gone though Katrina and Rita.

Return to “2011teenagemom”