Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Overspending & never trending | Part 21

TITLE CREDIT: mhan1013

Previously on “Cunts In psychosis:”

WOW, that last thread was a mess, wasn’t it?! I’m honestly surprised people are still here! Shouldn’t we all be too busy crying our eyes out bc our lives aren’t as perfect as the “bEaUtIfUL” Trashelle! Plus, our husbands OBVIOUSLY don’t love us because they‘ve never taken “LAZY years!!” I mean, here I thought I was married to some great guy bc he works his ass off to provide for our family. Nope, according to that troll Justine, you work 4 years, then get 1 year off to be lazy! He just loves his family SO MUCH, he never wants to leave them. ImageWait, what’s that? He spends all day napping, eating snacks, and playing video games? But at least he’s there! #FatherTrollOfTheYear

So, they ended up buying that house. Yes, THAT house. You know, the one that was totally out of the budget, half done, and didn’t tick off any of their supposed wants. Yep, that’s the one! It’s a good thing Emma’s “favorite” movie is The Lion King bc she’s got her very own Serengeti in her backyard. Mud pies for dayssssss!

The house just doesn’t make sense! They’re either renting, renting-to-own, or they got a killer deal. Why else would you sacrifice all these supposed “must haves” unless you didn’t have a choice. That house was picked for them, we just haven’t figured out why yet. So stay tuned!

If you were in the process of making a HUGE life change, like “buying” your first house, you’d probably want to relax and enjoy this time as stress-free as possible, right? Not Roachelle! Nope, she’s decided that this would be the *perfect* time to transfer over a couple embryos!! Image Let me remind you that this is the same woman who was “scared to sneeze” during her previous transfers! I can’t! I mean, time is running out on those “2 under 2” vlogs she‘s so desperate to have, but still. Talk about impatient!!

The vlogs have been shit! You would think with all this incredible content at their fingertips, they’d keep things fresh and interesting! Nope! Same old shit, just a different day! They’re just not made for vlogging. A lot of people aren’t, but they went out and bought a $650,000 house assuming that they’re just going to hit it big any day now. If only they had an aesthetically pleasing house. Or another baby! It’s bound to happen, right? Sorry guys, but renting a “prettier” house, or having a “prettier” baby, isn’t going to change your boring af personalities and less than average editing. (Drone shot! Image)

Ok, what else has happened? Image Besides our troll encounter, not much! Oh, they’ve been hyping up a twin pregnancy. (Like they would be able to handle 3 under 2!) Rash obviously thinks her followers are dumb bc she’s ALWAYS transferred 2 embryos! It’s to increase the likelihood of one sticking, but I’m sure she’ll use some gross clickbait about “losing one of the twins,” or something similar. Anything to bring in those views, right? Image

Will there be a pregnancy announcement soon? Twins? Do we ever find out the true reason they bought that house? Does Justin ever get off his lazy butt to fix their backyard, or does he continue his push for the world record of daily nap taking? Find out now!

Previous

Rachelle & Justin: Loser Spouse & The Over Budget House | Part 20
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Shiratedesco
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

Unread post by Shiratedesco »

That was impressive...

Standing ovation!!! Cant wait to see what the new season of " Keeping up with the swannies" is gonna bring.

If the transfer fails, justina will be back on here blaming us old hags for stressing out trashbag rachelle. And her views will tank.

If the transfer takes, we are in for a long 9 months of clickbait, vomiting, endless anxiety and the house will go to shit, just like their rental. Pregnant women cant clean AND keep up with a toddler!!
Celia
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Celia »

Shiratedesco wrote:That was impressive...

Standing ovation!!! Cant wait to see what the new season of " Keeping up with the swannies" is gonna bring.

If the transfer fails, justina will be back on here blaming us old hags for stressing out trashbag rachelle. And her views will tank.

If the transfer takes, we are in for a long 9 months of clickbait, vomiting, endless anxiety and the house will go to shit, just like their rental. Pregnant women cant clean AND keep up with a toddler!!
Rachelle will blame it on not “sitting enough” and how she was too active with the move Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
carolinecat16
Talker
Talker

Unread post by carolinecat16 »

Lmao, Rottiemama always gives the best summaries!

And this title is the besttt haha
ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

Shiratedesco wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:55 pm That was impressive...

I loved your “rubba dub dub Rachelle has no tubs” title the best 😂
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

I lost it at Emma having her own Serengeti in her back yard
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

ErinLace_20 wrote:
Shiratedesco wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:55 pm That was impressive...

I loved your “rubba dub dub Rachelle has no tubs” title the best Image
Me too!!! Shiratedesco ALWAYS comes up with the best titles! My fav was the one about renting another home bc they can’t get a loan! ImageImageImage You know any question about them not being filthy rich, drives Rash INSANEEE! That’s why I get so annoyed when ppl come in saying their millionaires. Like, no they’re not! We are not in the business of feeding Trash’s ego! Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I know this has probably been said a bajillion times already but I unsubscribed from them a while ago and just came back to see if she’s pregnant. Anyway. I am seriously freaking blown away that neither of them have jobs!! And Justin was in the Navy, shouldn’t that have taught him work ethic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I bet the community college Justin attends offers day care, Rachelle can work.

Emils
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Emils »

Every single time I watch a vlog now I am constantly thinking, “are y’all children?” And then I remember, yes, yes they are.

They do the stupidest things and I just don’t get it. Like, let your baby walk on hot dirty pavement barefoot. Don’t bring any essentials with you when you move and buy ALL NEW stuff. Let your baby chew on wipes. Boldly lie on Instagram about Mister being scared and say the complete opposite in the vlog.

Not only are they stupid, but they have zero common sense. It’s really shocking.

Meeniemo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Meeniemo »

Her views have gone up since she started going on about getting pregnant again.

Girl can't even look after the child she has, and her animals.
Also, did anyone else see her nasty feet in that moving vlog? She's just walking around outside barefoot and then bringing all the gross into the house.
PUT THOSE NASTY SANDALS ON AT-LEAST.

Keeps going on about how she can't pick anything up or the fact that she's not doing the laundry because of some reason or other. DUDE, takes like 2 mins to whack all the clothes in and turn the washer on!

She irritates me so much with her self-entitled, nasty hair and feet.
My husband and I refuse to have children until we have stable jobs and I'd love to be a mom right now but it's not possible. yet this chick is getting handouts left, right and centre?

ugh so many things about her just UGH.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I bet the community college Justin attends offers day care, Rachelle can work.

But she does wOrK - y0uTuBe is a job ya-all ImageImage
Veruca_Salt
Informer
Informer

Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

Unread post by Veruca_Salt »

In past vlogs she made a big deal about washing all of Emma’s baby clothes before she’d wear them. In today’s vlog she was like we don’t have any clothes for Emma or pajamas for myself so I went to target and bought these so we’ll have something to wear. Throw in a load of laundry, you lazy useless twat. Also, clothes are the easiest things to move! Why didn’t they just get that done? Haha

StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

I just realized if both this transfer and Alex Congeliere’s transfer take, these two will be pregnant within a couple weeks of each other. And they’re already friends. Think of how unbearable the two of them will get being pregnant at the same time. In the past, Alex has said she basically stopped talking to Rash during her pregnancy with Emma because she couldn’t handle Rash being pregnant and herself not. So it’s not like they’re good friends to each other. I feel like it would become a competition of who’s pregnancy was the most strenuous or high risk.

dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dylanh26 »

Can someone explain what y’all mean by justin being on here? I haven’t been keeping up with this thread and I’m so confused.

StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

StreetTacosTalking wrote:I just realized if both this transfer and Alex Congeliere’s transfer take, these two will be pregnant within a couple weeks of each other. And they’re already friends. Think of how unbearable the two of them will get being pregnant at the same time. In the past, Alex has said she basically stopped talking to Rash during her pregnancy with Emma because she couldn’t handle Rash being pregnant and herself not. So it’s not like they’re good friends to each other. I feel like it would become a competition of who’s pregnancy was the most strenuous or high risk.

OMG... sorry to quote myself... but what if this is why Rash rushed her transfer!? The congeliere’s timeline was pretty set in stone, so maybe she didn’t want Alex getting pregnant before her and rushed hers.

13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

That house looks so much like the rental that it throws me. Same living room space, fireplace in the same spot, sliding door in the same spot, and kitchen right there. Other than everything being on the same floor and having one extra living space and a bigger backyard doesn’t any different.

My parents bought a home once that felt like an upgraded and bigger version of the last. It was kinda weird, but felt like home right away, so that’s a bonus. I would imagine it doesn’t seem much different to Emma.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Wasn’t Justin at the rental when she so called needed the essentials and her pajamas? Why couldn’t he just bring it over? Doesn’t make any sense at all!

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

Also her lying to the church people helping her move saying the cable/ internet was coming to install. Those companies have guaranteed installs if they miss it they have to pay you. She lied to not have to pack. Then Emma playing near steps while they were being down furniture one slip and she cold be have been killed. The BS of no supplies to stay at new house they had the keys 3-4 days before the move she should have took all the small stuff plates, bathroom supplies, clothes those days then had church move the big stuff. You should always have an over night bag packed and ready because you never know if your car may break down, an emergency, a natural disaster.
Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

I don't understand who moves without taking the essentials? They had a U-haul plus both of their vehicles and the friends vehicle, they should have been able to get everything in one trip. They have had all this time when they could have been packing but they had nothing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”