Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

How Justin claims his facial redness "definitely isn't sunburn" is beyond me... And whyyyyyy what is the point in even denying this. Get over it, wear some damn sunscreen and save yourself a fuck ton of skin damage![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 09c309.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk

KKand3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KKand3boys »

Remember MTV Cribs? lol
"Rachelle&Justin: Hello Youtube And Welcome To Our Cave!"
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

spicy_dreams wrote:How Justin claims his facial redness "definitely isn't sunburn" is beyond me... And whyyyyyy what is the point in even denying this. Get over it, wear some damn sunscreen and save yourself a fuck ton of skin damage![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 09c309.jpg[/IMG]

He is an alcoholic... facial redness is common in alcoholic

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

calliebaity77 wrote:
spicy_dreams wrote:How Justin claims his facial redness "definitely isn't sunburn" is beyond me... And whyyyyyy what is the point in even denying this. Get over it, wear some damn sunscreen and save yourself a fuck ton of skin damage![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 09c309.jpg[/IMG]

I dunno, up close it look much more like sunburn. Especially with all the spots of sun damage and his early wrinkles. Also it's on all the areas sun hits the most, forehead/cheekbones/nose primarily, but very pale under the eyes.

calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

spicy_dreams wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote:

I dunno, up close it look much more like sunburn. Especially with all the spots of sun damage and his early wrinkles. Also it's on all the areas sun hits the most, forehead/cheekbones/nose primarily, but very pale under the eyes.

Here's a dude with similar facial redness sober vs not, plus if you have the "allergic to alchohol gene" its worse.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... a50114.jpg[/IMG]

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:
RobinSparkles wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:03 pm I’m not questioning the accuracy, I just think $2500 a month is a pretty great benefit especially since he was only in for a couple of years. I really had no idea he would be getting any monthly payments after he left the navy and the reserves.
He’s only getting the full amount while he’s taking a FULL course load which is why he panicked and probably took up that acting course to bring his credits up to get full benefits. How it’s designed is to get you a bachelors degree so if used correctly it could be an amazing extra income on top of a part time job to pay for your housing therefore giving you a good chance to go to college without the stress of money.

I don’t know exactly how much their housing payment is but I doubt that even covers it all. It seems like a lot because it’s based upon housing where you live so while that could be a lot of money somewhere else in California it’s not that much. I doubt with all their spending habits though it goes very far especially with their huge mortgage and now renovations.
I’m sure they are getting a discount from his sisters company on the renovation of their bathroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

calliebaity77 wrote:
spicy_dreams wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote:He is an alcoholic... facial redness is common in alcoholic

Here's a dude with similar facial redness sober vs not, plus if you have the "allergic to alchohol gene" its worse.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... a50114.jpg[/IMG]

Holy crap! That's crazy! I know people that look exactly like that! Super interesting. Definitely makes me wonder about Justine's "sensitive skin". Do we have any pictures of him when he was younger? Like high school? Was he red faced then?

I mean, I'm pretty sure this theory is purely speculation because we don't have much to go off of besides a beer in his hand occasionally, and red face. Right? Or am I missing something else?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

lavenderlove wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote:
spicy_dreams wrote:I dunno, up close it look much more like sunburn. Especially with all the spots of sun damage and his early wrinkles. Also it's on all the areas sun hits the most, forehead/cheekbones/nose primarily, but very pale under the eyes.

Holy crap! That's crazy! I know people that look exactly like that! Super interesting. Definitely makes me wonder about Justine's "sensitive skin". Do we have any pictures of him when he was younger? Like high school? Was he red faced then?

I mean, I'm pretty sure this theory is purely speculation because we don't have much to go off of besides a beer in his hand occasionally, and red face. Right? Or am I missing something else?

Well he talks about bong into drugs and shit at a young age in some vlogs so your going to have to find a picture pre 16. They also talk about running into relationship problems which could stem from his drinking and Emma was playing with a white claw box the other day...
and I hate to be that bitch but what Adult man that isn't a frat kid drinks white claw unless they have a problem... If you notice Justin drinks a lot of high alchohol content cheap drinks like White claw and Mike's hards... Tastes good, gets you drunk quick and it's cheaper than liquor.

saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

calliebaity77 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:18 pm Well he talks about bong into drugs and shit at a young age in some vlogs so your going to have to find a picture pre 16. They also talk about running into relationship problems which could stem from his drinking and Emma was playing with a white claw box the other day...
and I hate to be that bitch but what Adult man that isn't a frat kid drinks white claw unless they have a problem... If you notice Justin drinks a lot of high alchohol content cheap drinks like White claw and Mike's hards... Tastes good, gets you drunk quick and it's cheaper than liquor.

Let's be honest here, a lot of current and former military dudes in their early-mid twenties take a while to outgrow the frat boy mindset. Cheap booze and house/barracks parties are the norm on base for lower enlisteds. I'm sure his drinking habits are heavily influenced by his "service."

Also, when they talk about having relationship issues, Rachelle always says it was on her end and not his. I don't think it was drinking or cheating. I think she was mad because she knew she wasn't attracted to him physically or romantically (remember, he had to ask her out 3 times over several months), but gave him a pity chance and liked being a long-distance military girlfriend enough to marry him (she got tons of benefits and pity without ever having to work for it). I think she resented him for not being able to get her pregnant on top of not being around much, so she really had nothing to base her sense of identity on if she wasn't constantly able to be Justin's Wife and Someone's Mommy. I think her depression got really bad and she probably lashed out at him enough that he asked her for a divorce. Then Brynn happened and they reconnected over their love and loss of her, and now Justin has to constantly make up for the fact that he was ready to call it quits and she's the one who "never gave up on their love." That's also why they don't talk about it more - Rachelle can't milk it for pity points because she was the hellion that made Justin want to throw in the towel and Justin will never admit that a Good Christian Man of God could ever possibly dream of divorcing his wife. They're mutually dissatisfied and unhappy, but managed to trap each other in a web of obligation and public image.
calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

saltybitters wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:18 pm Well he talks about bong into drugs and shit at a young age in some vlogs so your going to have to find a picture pre 16. They also talk about running into relationship problems which could stem from his drinking and Emma was playing with a white claw box the other day...

Let's be honest here, a lot of current and former military dudes in their early-mid twenties take a while to outgrow the frat boy mindset. Cheap booze and house/barracks parties are the norm on base for lower enlisteds. I'm sure his drinking habits are heavily influenced by his "service."

Also, when they talk about having relationship issues, Rachelle always says it was on her end and not his. I don't think it was drinking or cheating. I think she was mad because she knew she wasn't attracted to him physically or romantically (remember, he had to ask her out 3 times over several months), but gave him a pity chance and liked being a long-distance military girlfriend enough to marry him (she got tons of benefits and pity without ever having to work for it). I think she resented him for not being able to get her pregnant on top of not being around much, so she really had nothing to base her sense of identity on if she wasn't constantly able to be Justin's Wife and Someone's Mommy. I think her depression got really bad and she probably lashed out at him enough that he asked her for a divorce. Then Brynn happened and they reconnected over their love and loss of her, and now Justin has to constantly make up for the fact that he was ready to call it quits and she's the one who "never gave up on their love." That's also why they don't talk about it more - Rachelle can't milk it for pity points because she was the hellion that made Justin want to throw in the towel and Justin will never admit that a Good Christian Man of God could ever possibly dream of divorcing his wife. They're mutually dissatisfied and unhappy, but managed to trap each other in a web of obligation and public image.
He could only drink in port and was never on barracks because he was married shortly after basic so all his partying was probably done in highschool. She might think the problems are on her end because she feels like she pushed him into drinking or whatever because she is a brat.

Getaway_car13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Getaway_car13 »

calliebaity77 wrote:
apmfacebook93 wrote:
mamabear01 wrote: I’m Rachelle’s age, got married around the time Rachelle did, I have a kid 2 weeks older than Emma’s, and halfway through my second pregnancy. I’m not depresssed. I don’t think any of those factors contribute to her depression. IF she is depressed I think it’s because she keeps chasing the “next big thing” to keep up with the Jones’s. I think she started her yt with good intention but then saw how it took off at brynns video and then chased the money from there.
She got pregnant again, still not happy, had Emma, still not happy, bought house, still not happy. She can’t appreciate what she has. That’s why she’s depressed...if she is.

Or none of those things make her happy because she’s depressed.

Just bc you’re not depressed, doesn’t mean she isn’t. Those factors absolutely DO contribute to depression for some people, but they don’t cause it in everyone. At the end of the day, depression is a chemical imbalance. She has had some big time things affecting her hormones for a while now. Maybe it has more to do with WHY she got married, WHY she has a baby, WHY these things happened....not that they did.

I think her why has to do with peer pressure tbh and some already present anxiety issues. I'm thinking the getting married young, having marital problems, have one baby right after another including the loss of Brynn is what's driving it now. Its possible to have situational depression on top of the issues you already have.

Neither her or Justin look happy to me tbh.

And they probably feel trapped with each other because of the amount of embryos they have. How many are left now??

Getaway_car13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Getaway_car13 »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:
RobinSparkles wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:03 pm I’m not questioning the accuracy, I just think $2500 a month is a pretty great benefit especially since he was only in for a couple of years. I really had no idea he would be getting any monthly payments after he left the navy and the reserves.
He’s only getting the full amount while he’s taking a FULL course load which is why he panicked and probably took up that acting course to bring his credits up to get full benefits. How it’s designed is to get you a bachelors degree so if used correctly it could be an amazing extra income on top of a part time job to pay for your housing therefore giving you a good chance to go to college without the stress of money.

I don’t know exactly how much their housing payment is but I doubt that even covers it all. It seems like a lot because it’s based upon housing where you live so while that could be a lot of money somewhere else in California it’s not that much. I doubt with all their spending habits though it goes very far especially with their huge mortgage and now renovations.
You’re kidding me. He took an acting class?? Most definitely was to bring his credits to full time to keep those benefits.

calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Getaway_car13 wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote:
apmfacebook93 wrote:

Just bc you’re not depressed, doesn’t mean she isn’t. Those factors absolutely DO contribute to depression for some people, but they don’t cause it in everyone. At the end of the day, depression is a chemical imbalance. She has had some big time things affecting her hormones for a while now. Maybe it has more to do with WHY she got married, WHY she has a baby, WHY these things happened....not that they did.

I think her why has to do with peer pressure tbh and some already present anxiety issues. I'm thinking the getting married young, having marital problems, have one baby right after another including the loss of Brynn is what's driving it now. Its possible to have situational depression on top of the issues you already have.

And they probably feel trapped with each other because of the amount of embryos they have. How many are left now??

Idk about that I think the pressure is more from religion and her desire to look perfect for her audience

Beanmama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Beanmama »

calliebaity77 wrote:
lavenderlove wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote:Here's a dude with similar facial redness sober vs not, plus if you have the "allergic to alchohol gene" its worse.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... a50114.jpg[/IMG]

Well he talks about bong into drugs and shit at a young age in some vlogs so your going to have to find a picture pre 16. They also talk about running into relationship problems which could stem from his drinking and Emma was playing with a white claw box the other day...

Alcoholics usually don’t go for 5% sugary shit.
I’m an alcoholic in recovery. Just finished IOP a month ago. We laugh at white claw and mikes.

Jomawi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jomawi »

spicy_dreams wrote:Rachelle and Justin - money pit, tit slip & shrimp dick.
And crotch botch!

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

When they did the house tour, she showed a kitchen cabinet that had a bunch of hard liquor accessories. I can’t think of what exactly it was but I believe she said it was Justin’s. There was a shaker and some other things.

I could be wrong.. I didn’t get much sleep but I remember thinking that that’s what he drinks when we’re not seeing him drink beer or white claw in the vlogs.

We don’t keep alcohol in the house (other than wine) unless we are entertaining. These two do not entertain. Why is it that we’ve seen several cases of white claw over the last couple months? He must drink everyday.

RobinSparkles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RobinSparkles »

HereForTheTeaaa wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:38 pm

I totally agree that it’s not a lot of money overall and I definitely don’t think it covers their mortgage. I just had been under the impression that YouTube alone was finding their mortgage and lifestyle, but adding $2500/mo as a benefit even when unemployed definitely helps understand a little better. If he just started college with no credits at all and he’s covered for the four years it typically takes to get a bachelors degree, then I believe he could even have used that income to qualify for a mortgage because they look at income that can be counted on for at least the next three years. That could also explain the rush to buy, because if he only had a year or two left, that income would not be able to be counted in determining what mortgage they qualify for.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

He may have Rosecia . My son is 31 and his face is red and he doesnt drink at all..
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

calliebaity77 wrote:
spicy_dreams wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote:He is an alcoholic... facial redness is common in alcoholic

Or maybe he has rosacea?

I have it and it’s horrible for self confidence. Should I be walking around thinking people assume I’m an alcoholic?

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Getaway_car13 wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote:
apmfacebook93 wrote:

They have nine embryos left and they always say they could never discard them because to them an embryo is already a baby, but I could not see them giving their precious red-headed saggy baggy eyed babies to another family. I feel like Rachelle wouldn’t be able to handle knowing their own biological child is not with them.

If they are actually pregnant with twins right now, chances are they actually will get their four kids. Before now their success rate was abysmal but if they up their kid count to three suddenly, trying for a fourth with nine embryos left is probably a guaranteed success for them. A fourth kid might be 3-4 years from now and who knows if they’re still doing youtube, but I am curious what they’ll do with their remaining embryos if they have any. If for some reason it takes a few transfers to get their fourth kid and they only have 1-2 left at the end, I could see them deciding on a fifth just so they have no remaining embryos and don’t have to donate them.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”