Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

Unread post by Dani_465 »

mamabear01 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:04 pm
opangatay wrote:
Dani_465 wrote:Did anyone figure out what Justine is going to school for? It’s such a shame he quit the navy, he could have had a great career.
I think a generic business degree but I don’t know if they’ve ever explicitly said that. Then later in their 5 (or 10?) year plan video he said he wanted to work for the FBI as a background investigator lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know what I thought of, he actually gets money from the navy while he’s in school for housing, etc. in one of their Q&A’s earlier this year they even said that a lot of their income comes from the navy paying for his school and for housing.

That I do believe is true. I remember when I was in college 25 + years ago, I had army recruiters come and visit and the recruiter said the would pay for schooling.

The thing is, I believe tye government only pays for it while you're in school. I don't see how they could really claim that as steady income.

And the way justine talks, does anyone else question his straight As he supposedly is getting?
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Ld5 »

Dani_465 wrote:
mamabear01 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:04 pm
opangatay wrote: I think a generic business degree but I don’t know if they’ve ever explicitly said that. Then later in their 5 (or 10?) year plan video he said he wanted to work for the FBI as a background investigator lmao.

You know what I thought of, he actually gets money from the navy while he’s in school for housing, etc. in one of their Q&A’s earlier this year they even said that a lot of their income comes from the navy paying for his school and for housing.

That I do believe is true. I remember when I was in college 25 + years ago, I had army recruiters come and visit and the recruiter said the would pay for schooling.

The thing is, I believe tye government only pays for it while you're in school. I don't see how they could really claim that as steady income.

And the way justine talks, does anyone else question his straight As he supposedly is getting?

I’m not knocking community college because I went there after high school for an Associates degree before transferring for my Bachelor’s (Imagine that, Rachelle... associates in Early childhood with the intention of going for my Bachelors and ultimately Masters in Education.)

It was not hard to walk out of community college with a 4.0 gpa. I went in as a solid C student. High school was overwhelming for me (for many reasons) and my gpa suffered. I decided on community college because I didn’t want the stressors of a state college or university.

Sneege07
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sneege07 »

He does get BAH while in school using the GI Bill, but yeah, it doesn't last forever. You also don't get it during the summer and only a % when there are breaks (like December/January). Unless things have changed - my husband has been done for years. Haha!

Also, ours was not much at all. We do live somewhere where the cost of living is peanuts compared to CA though. My husband also did most online, so you don't get the full BAH and I honestly cannot remember how much the full one was because it was literally like 8 years ago.

Either way, I really hope she isn't planning on that being their "security" in paying for the house

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mamabear01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mamabear01 »

Sneege07 wrote:He does get BAH while in school using the GI Bill, but yeah, it doesn't last forever. You also don't get it during the summer and only a % when there are breaks (like December/January). Unless things have changed - my husband has been done for years. Haha!

Also, ours was not much at all. We do live somewhere where the cost of living is peanuts compared to CA though. My husband also did most online, so you don't get the full BAH and I honestly cannot remember how much the full one was because it was literally like 8 years ago.

Either way, I really hope she isn't planning on that being their "security" in paying for the house Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I don’t think it’s their security, but it is a “source of income”. Unlike other youtubers who quit their jobs and only do YouTube, as long as Justin is doing school (even blow off easy classes), he gets the BAH. And that is extra income on top of YouTube.

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Dani_465 wrote:
opangatay wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:47 pm
Dani_465 wrote:Did anyone figure out what Justine is going to school for? It’s such a shame he quit the navy, he could have had a great career.
I think a generic business degree but I don’t know if they’ve ever explicitly said that. Then later in their 5 (or 10?) year plan video he said he wanted to work for the FBI as a background investigator lmao.

That will require traveling lol. How will he do it?! That would be an awesome job. But would require him to be away from home and doubtful it would be an 8-5 pm job.

Generic business degree... in this day and age, you need a specific degree to get a decent job. Kids!
I feel like so many schools are going away with generic business degrees too. At least the ones I’ve looked at (going back to school) you have to know what your emphasis will be.

HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

mamabear01 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:37 am I don’t think it’s their security, but it is a “source of income”. Unlike other youtubers who quit their jobs and only do YouTube, as long as Justin is doing school (even blow off easy classes), he gets the BAH. And that is extra income on top of YouTube.

I don’t think you should be giving them that much if any credit for him using his GI to get paid. This doesn’t last forever and it’s not an actual long term solution. Other YTers who quit their day jobs typically wait until they’re above 500k not struggling to get to 200k and mom never works nor does she cook, clean or make interesting content for HeR jOb. The Post 9/11 GI Bill which is BAH for E-5 with defendants THATS IT. That’s $2592 cut into two payments a month of $1296. Thats about the equivalent of working a full time job of 40hrs a week at $18 an hour after taxes. That’s all he’s bringing in aside from YT money and sponsorships and sadly for California and a 600k+ house that’s NOTHING.

Once he’s done that money is gone and unless he actually does something with his degree and sets up a job after where he’s making at least $18 an hour they lose a HUGE chunk of change. Which with a generic business degree thats quite the challenge. California is expensive as shit and I guarantee by the time he’s done with college they’ll be on the struggle bus halfway to foreclosure town. He better think ahead and she needs to buck up and stop trying to sell IVF/struggling to conceive as her YT because obviously that’s not her anymore and her current slobbish, entitled rude ass personality won’t sell in mainstream YT mama world.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey everyone!! It’s almost time for a new thread!! If you have a title suggestion, please comment them down below and the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
mamabear01
Talker
Talker

HereForTheTeaaa wrote:
mamabear01 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:37 am I don’t think it’s their security, but it is a “source of income”. Unlike other youtubers who quit their jobs and only do YouTube, as long as Justin is doing school (even blow off easy classes), he gets the BAH. And that is extra income on top of YouTube.

I don’t think you should be giving them that much if any credit for him using his GI to get paid. This doesn’t last forever and it’s not an actual long term solution. Other YTers who quit their day jobs typically wait until they’re above 500k not struggling to get to 200k and mom never works nor does she cook, clean or make interesting content for HeR jOb. The Post 9/11 GI Bill which is BAH for E-5 with defendants THATS IT. That’s $2592 cut into two payments a month of $1296. Thats about the equivalent of working a full time job of 40hrs a week at $18 an hour after taxes. That’s all he’s bringing in aside from YT money and sponsorships and sadly for California and a 600k+ house that’s NOTHING.

Once he’s done that money is gone and unless he actually does something with his degree and sets up a job after where he’s making at least $18 an hour they lose a HUGE chunk of change. Which with a generic business degree thats quite the challenge. California is expensive as shit and I guarantee by the time he’s done with college they’ll be on the struggle bus halfway to foreclosure town. He better think ahead and she needs to buck up and stop trying to sell IVF/struggling to conceive as her YT because obviously that’s not her anymore and her current slobbish, entitled rude ass personality won’t sell in mainstream YT mama world.
I’m not giving the credit. I’m just saying that most of us forget that they have that money, even if it’s little in California, it’s something. And we forget that when we wonder how they survive off YouTube. I still don’t like them, I was just bringing that to light.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Oh man I have a 3 month old and my hair is literally always up or else hes grabbing it and I also just never make the time to do my hair and yesterday I tossed it into a bun...

I looked in the mirror and I was horrified, I had a trashelle bun going.... granted I dont post vlogs of myself for the world to see or leave the house like that. Or else I would be mortified.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

wonderwall99 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:04 pm Oh man I have a 3 month old and my hair is literally always up or else hes grabbing it and I also just never make the time to do my hair and yesterday I tossed it into a bun...

I looked in the mirror and I was horrified, I had a trashelle bun going.... granted I dont post vlogs of myself for the world to see or leave the house like that. Or else I would be mortified.

Messy bun I do all the time lol. I have no shame. But the trashy hooker booty shorts/underwear she insists on wearing on camera? She should be ashamed BIG TIME! Especially since they claim to be Christians.
islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

I wear booty shorts to clean my house and that is it. If I went to the gym I’d probably wear them there too but never ever as an every day outfit. So trashy and immature. Especially for a mother of 2.

apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

Does anyone think Rash may be depressed? She reminds me of myself a lot when I was suffering from mild depression. She doesn’t get up and “get ready” for her day, no makeup, rarely fixes her hair, doesn’t really go anywhere, doesn’t show much emotion, awkward with husband...all things I went through.

It would make sense for her to be depressed. She has no hobbies, no feeling of purpose, few friends, had a baby at such a young age, traumatic experiences, sub par marriage, anxiety, an obsession with creating an imagine that she’s something she’s not, her mom moved away, she’s obvi not very close with her sister, potential money problems, abandonment issues from her dad, etc.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

islasmumma wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:55 pm I wear booty shorts to clean my house and that is it. If I went to the gym I’d probably wear them there too but never ever as an every day outfit. So trashy and immature. Especially for a mother of 2.

Ya for real. 200k + people won’t see you in your booty shorts.
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

wonderwall99 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:04 pm Oh man I have a 3 month old and my hair is literally always up or else hes grabbing it and I also just never make the time to do my hair and yesterday I tossed it into a bun...

She doesn't look messy as in "messy because there's no time to do my hair". I think she likes this look and goes for it actually spending time to make her bun spread out like a peacock's tail :?
hollyorkizona
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hollyorkizona »

apmfacebook93 wrote:Does anyone think Rash may be depressed? She reminds me of myself a lot when I was suffering from mild depression. She doesn’t get up and “get ready” for her day, no makeup, rarely fixes her hair, doesn’t really go anywhere, doesn’t show much emotion, awkward with husband...all things I went through.

It would make sense for her to be depressed. She has no hobbies, no feeling of purpose, few friends, had a baby at such a young age, traumatic experiences, sub par marriage, anxiety, an obsession with creating an imagine that she’s something she’s not, her mom moved away, she’s obvi not very close with her sister, potential money problems, abandonment issues from her dad, etc.

I was thinking that while watching her vlogs. She really seems to just be going through the motions. Insomnia, lack of self care, obsessively checking social media... She probably IS depressed.

I had PPD and didn't start feeling like myself until a little over a year after my son's birth. Rachelle isn't giving herself anytime to process anything. Which isn't unusual for her given the way she jumped straight into another transfer after Brynn and is rushing this new baby after Emma's birth.

I just feel sorry for her at this point. It's like watching a trainwreck in slow motion.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

apmfacebook93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by apmfacebook93 »

hollyorkizona wrote:
apmfacebook93 wrote:Does anyone think Rash may be depressed? She reminds me of myself a lot when I was suffering from mild depression. She doesn’t get up and “get ready” for her day, no makeup, rarely fixes her hair, doesn’t really go anywhere, doesn’t show much emotion, awkward with husband...all things I went through.

I was thinking that while watching her vlogs. She really seems to just be going through the motions. Insomnia, lack of self care, obsessively checking social media... She probably IS depressed.

I had PPD and didn't start feeling like myself until a little over a year after my son's birth. Rachelle isn't giving herself anytime to process anything. Which isn't unusual for her given the way she jumped straight into another transfer after Brynn and is rushing this new baby after Emma's birth.

I just feel sorry for her at this point. It's like watching a trainwreck in slow motion.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yes! My thoughts exactly. I still can’t stand her and I think she makes terrible decisions lol, but I do feel very bad for her. I don’t think she has anyone to guide her in life. I know she’s close with her mom, but I’m not sure her mom does anything other than make up for a hard life during Rachelle’s childhood.
It’s honestly sad.

calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

I am Rachelle's age, married with a child. I honestly think the reason she tries to make this weird, fast, perfect life is because she can't be a normal 23 year old. I have those days too, most young wives and moms do. I miss the freedom of being reckless like most people my age, but I can handle that feeling as it comes and not do anything drastic like getting pregnant again. I still love and appreciate my husband and child but it's not always easy. I imagine it's even harder for Rash because she won't admit it to herself and tries to find herself in others not to mention she got married way younger than I did.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

calliebaity77 wrote:

I am Rachelle's age, married with a child. I honestly think the reason she tries to make this weird, fast, perfect life is because she can't be a normal 23 year old. I have those days too, most young wives and moms do. I miss the freedom of being reckless like most people my age, but I can handle that feeling as it comes and not do anything drastic like getting pregnant again. I still love and appreciate my husband and child but it's not always easy. I imagine it's even harder for Rash because she won't admit it to herself and tries to find herself in others not to mention she got married way younger than I did.

All of my friends remain single and without kids... some days I’m like “Man... why did we end up with three kids and totally tied down to that everyday life.” (You know those days when the sh*t hits the fan)

Those moments are extremely short-lived btw but she has to be feeling thoughts like that. Besides her friend that has the two kids, everyone else is probably single and still going through college life and seeing the world.

mamabear01
Talker
Talker

calliebaity77 wrote:

I’m Rachelle’s age, got married around the time Rachelle did, I have a kid 2 weeks older than Emma’s, and halfway through my second pregnancy. I’m not depresssed. I don’t think any of those factors contribute to her depression. IF she is depressed I think it’s because she keeps chasing the “next big thing” to keep up with the Jones’s. I think she started her yt with good intention but then saw how it took off at brynns video and then chased the money from there.
She got pregnant again, still not happy, had Emma, still not happy, bought house, still not happy. She can’t appreciate what she has. That’s why she’s depressed...if she is.

Gingermane
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gingermane »

mamabear01 wrote:
calliebaity77 wrote:

I’m Rachelle’s age, got married around the time Rachelle did, I have a kid 2 weeks older than Emma’s, and halfway through my second pregnancy. I’m not depresssed. I don’t think any of those factors contribute to her depression. IF she is depressed I think it’s because she keeps chasing the “next big thing” to keep up with the Jones’s. I think she started her yt with good intention but then saw how it took off at brynns video and then chased the money from there.
She got pregnant again, still not happy, had Emma, still not happy, bought house, still not happy. She can’t appreciate what she has. That’s why she’s depressed...if she is.

I’m 21 with 2 kids and never got to experience college parties and drinking at bars yet. But when given the opportunity, I won’t do it. She might not be depressed, but she could be sad maybe. I don’t watch them but it seems she jumped too fast into “adult-hood” and wasn’t expecting that kind of lifestyle.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”