Re: GQS: Quadchins he’s buying views again|Part 62

Unread post by Harpersmama2 »

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Night lady wrote:
OldCountry wrote:I think I missed if there were any comments about the buying a new mattress and decorating the last room in their house vlog. I guess TyButt's 'office' doesn't count as a room because the last time any of us saw it, it was a cluster of crap/ hidden toys/gifts/unopened boxes with his stupid desk only and his big ass chair. Also the basement could have been considered a room if they had made it one. Not the pile of debris garbage dump they created. I did go and watch that vlog just now. It appears to be 'sponsored' and I am assuming they got a free bed? Who the hell was filming and editing this?

I am only half way through and will not watch the rest, it's just stupid. What made me stop, probably shouldn't have watched to begin with, was Trashley is picking out 'decorative' pillows for the new bed. She picks a small one with a 'jewel' embellishment on it and TyBoneHead takes it and puts it up to his face.
He says "I'm not gonna' want go lay on my bed and feel a bunch of jewels"
Trash: "You're not meant to lay on these pillows, they are decorative"
BisonLazyAssShit's response, "Sometimes when you just go crash on the bed during the day when you need a minute....."

That was it for me. :barf:
I did see this vlog and it was just a big commercial for a mattress company. Mattress Firm I think. It was incredibly stupid I agree. I couldn't finish watching it either but I was also wondering who was "filming". It wasn't nanny nor the donors. So maybe papa steve? But he wheezes too much so I think we would have heard him in the microphone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Maybe that was the day they had that friend of Nash’s come take photos and those staged pillow fights? The wife of that guy who’s trying to make kids educational videos? I can’t recall the name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

monkey_crazy wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:21 pm
Harpersmama2 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:56 pm
monkey_crazy wrote:You guys inspired me. :lol:

The Sea Whore emerges from the water
Can’t see anything

😢😢😢

You guys are using tapatalk? Maybe that could be the problem. I use the browser version.
That image caught me off guard! Fucking hilarious, well done!

Same, I log in via a browser and can see images.
Mrs Coffee
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mrs Coffee »

MervelllaB wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:30 am Image

Just a couple of predators...?

"Look how they had to make that bear stand on a tree trunk so everyone would think he's taller than me. Not fair"
Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sammy16 »

Kal0805 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:43 pm
Snarkmeister wrote:Image Image

Seriously not one original thought. If you are going to copy someone, at least do it just as well, if not better. She is just a cheap knock-off.

She looks awful! Katie did is so much better!!

LOL that's embarrassing. She has no shame. Did she also dye her hair more platinum because of KE as well?
Sammy16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sammy16 »

Has anyone else been watching Nanny A$h's IG stories from Disneyland? When I remembered that she's 30 years old, it made the videos even sadder.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

SassySassenach wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:29 pm
Night lady wrote:
OldCountry wrote:I think I missed if there were any comments about the buying a new mattress and decorating the last room in their house vlog. I guess TyButt's 'office' doesn't count as a room because the last time any of us saw it, it was a cluster of crap/ hidden toys/gifts/unopened boxes with his stupid desk only and his big ass chair. Also the basement could have been considered a room if they had made it one. Not the pile of debris garbage dump they created. I did go and watch that vlog just now. It appears to be 'sponsored' and I am assuming they got a free bed? Who the hell was filming and editing this?

I am only half way through and will not watch the rest, it's just stupid. What made me stop, probably shouldn't have watched to begin with, was Trashley is picking out 'decorative' pillows for the new bed. She picks a small one with a 'jewel' embellishment on it and TyBoneHead takes it and puts it up to his face.
BisonLazyAssShit's response, "Sometimes when you just go crash on the bed during the day when you need a minute....."

I did see this vlog and it was just a big commercial for a mattress company. Mattress Firm I think. It was incredibly stupid I agree. I couldn't finish watching it either but I was also wondering who was "filming". It wasn't nanny nor the donors. So maybe papa steve? But he wheezes too much so I think we would have heard him in the microphone.

Maybe that was the day they had that friend of Nash’s come take photos and those staged pillow fights? The wife of that guy who’s trying to make kids educational videos? I can’t recall the name

Wheezin Steven. :lol: I think her name is Erica, the wife of the guy who had the tiny twins and AshyNan appear in his youtube video with animals. He calls himself Echo. Assley did one of her masterful magician makeup sessions with the photographer, Erica, on QTK IG. I believe she is the one who did the video of the greatest anniversary love story ever with the Grub fam and the video of Bentley come home, or Where's Bentley, or Cats torture Bentley with a bath. I'm guessing she was also behind the camera during the nauseating mattress shopping vlog.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Night lady wrote:

Didn't they do another mattress sponsorship recently? Like just a few months ago? Was it Purple? (Which would be ironic because that's what at least one of the "durls" gives for an answer to most questions)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

OMG, this should be interesting. I can hardly contain my excitement.

Lionking23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lionking23 »

WheredoIbegin wrote:OMG, this should be interesting. I can hardly contain my excitement.

So a couple that lives together talk over Facebook comments

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

WheredoIbegin wrote:OMG, this should be interesting. I can hardly contain my excitement.

Ooooo, damage control?

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Lionking23 wrote:

So a couple that lives together talk over Facebook comments

Its so fucken obvious hes been caught (with food in his grubby hands) and they are scrambling to stay relevant with plexus. Honestly do plexus not screen their potential scam artists?? Cos it was obvious to all of us that this was NEVER about better health or weight loss or “gut health” like he claimed. It was about lining their pockets doing as little as humanly possible.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

He hasn't even been doing his ridiculous gym selfies lately. These two can't go two seconds without sharing something so I assume he hasn't been going since before his guys "weekend".

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

msemiss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msemiss »

Will the awesome pink drink be next?? This could get interesting!

“AdvoCare International, a multi-level marketing company known for endorsements by professional athletes and other celebrities, will pay $150 million to settle government claims it's an illegal pyramid scheme where most of those selling its products earned nothing or lost money.”
Harpersmama2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Harpersmama2 »

Sounds to me like Humpty Dumpty is getting ready to have a great fall. They’re oozing in desperation. If I was working out in a gym, unlike Ton O Tyson, the last thing I’d want is to hear her fake ass high pitched baby voice narrating that blobs fake workout. Actually his first workout. All the others we see are head shots of him with a towel around his neck after he’s sprayed himself with water. They remind me of Jim and Tammy Baker. Karma sucks, guys.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

msemiss wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:52 am Will the awesome pink drink be next?? This could get interesting!

“AdvoCare International, a multi-level marketing company known for endorsements by professional athletes and other celebrities, will pay $150 million to settle government claims it's an illegal pyramid scheme where most of those selling its products earned nothing or lost money.”
Can we also cross our fingers that sengence will be next also! Both are definitely pyramid schemes disguised as multi marketing...
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Poor Esme, with Nash gone no one can even brush her hair.

It's so gross to let your kid eat off the table at a restaurant. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 491c15.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 01a8ff.jpg[/IMG]

Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

ears wrote:Poor Esme, with Nash gone no one can even brush her hair.

It's so gross to let your kid eat off the table at a restaurant. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 491c15.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 01a8ff.jpg[/IMG]

These asshole parents go from one extreme to the next. Either the girls have over the top , ridiculous hairstyles or they look like homeless kids with rats nests. And TyTurd is not OCD. If so, they would not eat off public tables or do half the stuff the parents let them do.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

**** THREAD CLOSED ****

Please join us on the new thread for more Snarking!

GQS: Short Boar, Forest Whore & Feral Four | Part 63
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”