OkItsTimeToGetSomeTherapy | OKBaby | Part 31

Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkItsTimeToGetSomeTherapy | OKBaby | Part 31

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

Yeah definitely told Rob he would be working with Oscar on his channel but nothing ever came of it but Rob and winter also made no effort to support themselves in Utah and be independent when Ok stop supporting them they went to live with robs parents. Had they got jobs they would of been able to afford a small apartment in Utah and a better chance of life versus struggling to meet end in cali which is insanely expensive
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lyanna »

Hereforthemamadrama wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:46 pm I don’t think they are still friends with Rob & Winter. After Rob & Winter lived with them and left it was like they never were friends last they were mentioned was from the gender reveal but that was right after they left. But honestly Rob and Winter were looking for an easy handout and expected to become some type of business partners. From what they mentioned Oscar offered Rob a job something happened from that. But they had no problem eating all of OK food going on paid vacations and dinners and events
Rob and Winter went back to where they came from broke. They had savings and they used ALL of it when they stayed with OK so I don't think they were living for free and eating their food for free. Rob was supposed to work with Oscar on his channel or whatever but at that time Oskie was too busy spending the night playing video games and sleeping throughout the day to do anything.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Winter was always cleaning there house. Picking Kyra’s mess up in her bedroom. They probably got tired of those two. Oscar never followed through on his channel which left Robert with no job. Robert is actually a trained welder and probably makes pretty good money. It was stupid for them to give up their life for these two idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies!! ImageImageImageImage

Okbaby- Give me six or I’ll cut off your dix | OKBaby | Part 32
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “OKBaby”