Oookarrr
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justine: Money pit, tit slip & shrimp dick | Part 22

Unread post by Oookarrr »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... d12999.png[/IMG]

Y’all she finally did something with her kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Maite5 wrote:
Tina9900 wrote:Did you hear how disappointed she sounded when the doctor said baby Bs heartbeat sounded like a boy? And then the end, she has to tell her minions something might be wrong but not talk about it and they probably won't vlog for another 2 days so all her minions will be messaging her and commenting about how worried they are. She does that shit for attention.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
I was super upset that she said she was worried but oh yes leaving it for the next blog.

However in that part of the video she looked after months a bit pretty, but then I think it was just the lighting Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Cant be too bad - shes painting pumpkins with Emma, trying on clothes for threadup and at kaylee(?) houses at some social gathering. No doubt showing off her weeks old pregnancy belly....
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Poor Emma painting a pumpkin that says “big sister”. She can’t even just decorate a pumpkin without that over her head.

About the appointment and how she was worried... I can’t imagine it being anything really serious since they can’t see the placenta anyway. It probably has something to do with a c-section or bloodwork that came back that shows she has shit nutrition which both scenarios are a given.

Oookarrr
Talker
Talker

I love how she even points out “you may notice I’m in a change of clothing” Yes Rachelle we all notice you don’t change your clothes for days

Oookarrr
Talker
Talker

How many bags of hot Cheetos will Rachelle eat this pregnancy? Should we bet?

mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

They didn't post for a few days and their new vlog has a 2-3 minute long story about throw up, boring ultrasound videos and a looooooong ad.
Rach has no sense of style whatsoever. All of her new clothes look like she had them before. You can look stylish wearing basics ... but not Rach.
I think she vlogs just for the $ but hates to admit that. I mean what purpose do her vlogs serve? They are not educational, nor are they entertaining + all of them have an ad.
That's where her struggles come: she does not want to share everything and be judged, but she wants the money and the attention - tough life Rach.
By the way how did y'all know she ordered a white sofa?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Anon55
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Anon55 »

Anyone else weirded out about how she’s just happily showing the bottom half during the ultrasound! Like I’m sure the could’ve zoomed in And still would’ve been able to see the scan 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

She made a comment that Emma was misbehaving at the appointment.... where’s the $1000 stroller? Why wasn’t Emma in there with some snacks or the books she’s so “obsessed” with? What about using the sensory bottle? Maybe after 2.5 hours it took for the appointment, she had a wet diaper and was fussy because she didn’t want to sit in her own urine?

Tina9900
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tina9900 »

Ld5 wrote:She made a comment that Emma was misbehaving at the appointment.... where’s the $1000 stroller? Why wasn’t Emma in there with some snacks or the books she’s so “obsessed” with? What about using the sensory bottle? Maybe after 2.5 hours it took for the appointment, she had a wet diaper and was fussy because she didn’t want to sit in her own urine?

And they never take a diaper bag, so they probably didn't have any diapers. I don't understand how they manage without a diaper bag. When my kids were babies I had a diaper bag with diapers, wipes, snacks, change of clothes, bibs, etc.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Tina9900 wrote:
Ld5 wrote:She made a comment that Emma was misbehaving at the appointment.... where’s the $1000 stroller? Why wasn’t Emma in there with some snacks or the books she’s so “obsessed” with? What about using the sensory bottle? Maybe after 2.5 hours it took for the appointment, she had a wet diaper and was fussy because she didn’t want to sit in her own urine?

And they never take a diaper bag, so they probably didn't have any diapers. I don't understand how they manage without a diaper bag. When my kids were babies I had a diaper bag with diapers, wipes, snacks, change of clothes, bibs, etc.

Maybe my kids were rare but when they were in the stroller, they knew they had to stay there. If they were in my arms, they always fought to get down. As long as I had snacks or things to play with, they were content. (And no, I didn’t leave them in the stroller for hours or something.. I’m just referring to appointments or places where I needed my kids to sit in a stroller.)

Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

mikanai wrote:They didn't post for a few days and their new vlog has a 2-3 minute long story about throw up, boring ultrasound videos and a looooooong ad. Image
Rach has no sense of style whatsoever. All of her new clothes look like she had them before. You can look stylish wearing basics ... but not Rach.
I think she vlogs just for the $ but hates to admit that. I mean what purpose do her vlogs serve? They are not educational, nor are they entertaining + all of them have an ad.
That's where her struggles come: she does not want to share everything and be judged, but she wants the money and the attention - tough life Rach.
By the way how did y'all know she ordered a white sofa?

What was the point of those clothes??? Especially the shorts. Does she realize how big she's going to get in not a whole lot longer. There are 2 babies. Some of those tops will be rolling up like a window shade!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

Ld5 wrote:Poor Emma painting a pumpkin that says “big sister”. She can’t even just decorate a pumpkin without that over her head.

About the appointment and how she was worried... I can’t imagine it being anything really serious since they can’t see the placenta anyway. It probably has something to do with a c-section or bloodwork that came back that shows she has shit nutrition which both scenarios are a given.

She spent so much marketing time trying to label Emma as the "little sister", now poor Emma has to be "big sister". Can someone say identity crisis?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oookarrr
Talker
Talker

Tina9900 wrote:

This is us as well! I always say I’d rather be over packed and not under packed so I have extras of everything and toys that will entertain my kid I just don’t know how they don’t think of that?

marissalasel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marissalasel »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 36a717.jpg[/IMG]

Omg, is that Cheeto dust still on her fingers?!?? Image
How can you vomit and then clean up said vomit, AND NOT WASH YOUR HANDS!? That is absolutely disgusting.

Kckeek18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kckeek18 »

marissalasel wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 36a717.jpg[/IMG]

How can you vomit and then clean up said vomit, AND NOT WASH YOUR HANDS!? That is absolutely disgusting.

Eeeeeeeew Image

mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

She acts like a teenager with kids: eating and feeding her kid junk food, wearing gap (lol she called the gap dress "little black dress"), buying take outs, youth group.... she probably still needs to play drinking games to get drunk in a company.

Oookarrr
Talker
Talker

I know! She puked and after decided tHe BaBiEs WaNt HoT cHeEtOs so she had more Image

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Oh my gosh. That seriously makes me want to vomit myself. She's disgusting.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

gossip-guru
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossip-guru »

Oookarrr wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:47 pm How many bags of hot Cheetos will Rachelle eat this pregnancy? Should we bet?

She said in her older vlog she ate 2 bags the other day and in this one she made it seem like she ate the whole bag before she threw it up..... if you know hot cheetos are bad for you (health wise) just eat a handful when you get a craving, not the whole bag dumbass!!! She is so frustrating
13Cindersmella
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 13Cindersmella »

They don’t use a diaper bag??? Clearly, they never go anywhere off camera either. I didn’t stop using a. Diaper bag until the kid was potty trained. Always needed diapers, wipes, an outfit change just in case, water, snacks and random toy.

Good luck with two without a diaper bag. Shocked she didn’t buy some 1000 diaper bag

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”