Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Do Not Obey & They Send You Away | Part #13

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Toodles123 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:06 am Title Credit : thisismecj

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the new thread!

I am not sure if it is just a glitch for me, but the link in the closed thread (#12) just loops me to page 1 of thread #12. I had to go to the main 8 Passengers menu to find this one #13.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by natalka81 »

I honestly don't know how much further Ruby can exploit her children's puberty. This is getting worse than the Tannerites (I think that's what they're called) who did every second vlog about their daughter's period pains.

My opinion here is probably "the rhetoric" Ruby doesn't agree with.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I don't understand the going without washing your hair for 8 days! Wash it then swim and wash again, not a huge deal Ruby. Doesn't she teach her kids to only shower/wash hair every 3 days? I can understand sometimes that happens but when you are a teen you sometimes need to wash your hair more often. I just love Julie, she isn't falling for her mom's BS.
moemary1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moemary1 »

WOW Kevin had to watch his kids (only Eve and Russell) for 5 hours while Ruby took Julie to a mother daughter conference... Good job Kevin you watched your own kids :roll:
kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

I love how the vlog was about julie and ruby going to the seminar yet the title and thumbnail was STILL exploiting poor abby.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Toodles123 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:06 am Title Credit : thisismecj

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk
YAY I've never had my title chosen! I feel like I've won the lottery! <3
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
soojin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by soojin »

* Sends her kids to a wilderness program rather than actually stepping up as parent to deal with and confront the problem itself.

* She’s abysmal when it comes to providing her kids a “well balanced and nutritious diet”

* Thinks attending a conference with her kids is actually fun.

Powerful mother indeed 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Psych17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Psych17 »

thenightowl wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:59 am I don't understand the going without washing your hair for 8 days! Wash it then swim and wash again, not a huge deal Ruby. Doesn't she teach her kids to only shower/wash hair every 3 days? I can understand sometimes that happens but when you are a teen you sometimes need to wash your hair more often. I just love Julie, she isn't falling for her mom's BS.

Does she really??? 8 days!! :( :( :( :( Ahhhhh this seems like a problem to me. I would not wanna go swimming in that pool. Poor Abby no wonder she feels sick and blah, Ruby said to go wash her face but a good shower and hair washing would do her good too. It seems to not have been washed in just as long.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

thenightowl wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:59 am I don't understand the going without washing your hair for 8 days! Wash it then swim and wash again, not a huge deal Ruby. Doesn't she teach her kids to only shower/wash hair every 3 days? I can understand sometimes that happens but when you are a teen you sometimes need to wash your hair more often. I just love Julie, she isn't falling for her mom's BS.
I seriously gagged when she said that!
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Maybe she heard about how OKBaby has lice, and she knows lice like clean hair... so she's trying to keep hers as disgusting as humanly possible? :clap:
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
cvntlord0606
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cvntlord0606 »

why didn't julie get to choose if she went or not when abby got to stay home? poor julie can't have a say in anything without her mother manipulating her into going to conference which she will make "super fun". Chad obviously noticed her manipulitive behaviour and bullshit and said something, look where he ended up. you can't win in this family unless you are eve or shari.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

cvntlord0606 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:18 am why didn't julie get to choose if she went or not when abby got to stay home? poor julie can't have a say in anything without her mother manipulating her into going to conference which she will make "super fun". Chad obviously noticed her manipulitive behaviour and bullshit and said something, look where he ended up. you can't win in this family unless you are eve or shari.
I watched this vlog... and I was seeing all the "goodies" they got in their bags... and I was thinking, Julie was forced to go, and I bet Abby and/or Shari is going to take things away from her... which if I was Julie I would drop kick them both!
Rosie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rosie »

Honestly Rubys hair is always disgusting and greasy. I don't think i've ever seen it clean
eloise92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by eloise92 »

OMG! Is their hope for Ruby???
In today's video she unpicked thoughts she had about clothing amounts and saw the influence her own childhood had...will she now apply it to the kids?
iamelisabeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iamelisabeth »

Abby was clearly very upset and Ruby just points a camera at her face for the whole world to see... honestly I think she's getting worse with how she's exploiting these children, Abby's puberty especially
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

I think some of the shame she “fills” is due to her big claim to be a minimalist. All those clothes for herself does not scream minimalist. She’s nuts
athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

So the kids have very little clothes yet their mom could wear an outfit probably every day and have no repeats. Why is she so minimalistic with the kids but not herself?
Jamesjan6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jamesjan6 »

So let me get this straight ..Julie can’t keep an extra binder to keep track of her money and other projects Bc there is no room in the house...but Ruby can have 7 bins full of clothes that she doesn’t wear ?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Psych17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Psych17 »

Is Ruby depressed? She eats a ton of junk food, can’t seem to cook enough to feed each family member more than a small bowl, can’t keep track of anything, has to buy clothes to get herself out of bed, and doesn’t wash her hair for 8 days. Also she said she hasn’t been motivated to vlog recently. Maybe that’s why Shari has to help so much. Is it a joke when she talks about a balanced and nutritious diet??

She says the problem is not buying clothes but the shame. I think the problem is what she is escaping by buying clothes.

Return to “8 Passengers”