BritneyAndDunkinDoLittle (part 67)

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndDunkinDoLittle

Unread post by brittknee »

Imagine pouring water on brand new floors on an app geared toward TEENAGERS for views only to ruin them in the long run.....can’t relate.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

I get a weird vibe that something is going on with Aria. When she came down to do cookies it felt so odd. She had such a blah facial expression and barely said a word, and shes barely in the vlogs anymore. I feel like britney does whatever she can to make it seem like aria and Frank are super close tho, but I get a feeling that's not the case.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I love the look on Britney’s face when they were in the kitchen talking about them not getting real tree because Frank’s allergic & her saying “it was a tradition but it’s fine” lol. Spending $500+ on a tree is absolutely ridiculous but I am here for every bit of Frank spending all her money.

Now Britney knows what it feels like to have no control over her money because her SO is constantly spending just like she did with Ean. He filled up half the shopping cart with just light and god knows that else and she’s tryna act like it’s not bothering her.
I wouldn’t blame her for paying that much for a tree if I thought she would keep using it for 10+ years like some people do. Faux Trees can get super expensive. But if it gets used more than 2 years w/o her replacing it, I’d be surprised.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Has anyone else noticed that Frank also talks nasally and doesn't pronounce words the best way just like his lovely wife
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

sryjbc0918 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:52 am I get a weird vibe that something is going on with Aria. When she came down to do cookies it felt so odd. She had such a blah facial expression and barely said a word, and shes barely in the vlogs anymore. I feel like britney does whatever she can to make it seem like aria and Frank are super close tho, but I get a feeling that's not the case.
Yes!!!!! And how she looked at Britney like she was in trouble or something! So glad someone else mentioned this because I’ve been curious about that!
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

brittknee wrote:
sryjbc0918 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:52 am I get a weird vibe that something is going on with Aria. When she came down to do cookies it felt so odd. She had such a blah facial expression and barely said a word, and shes barely in the vlogs anymore. I feel like britney does whatever she can to make it seem like aria and Frank are super close tho, but I get a feeling that's not the case.
Yes!!!!! And how she looked at Britney like she was in trouble or something! So glad someone else mentioned this because I’ve been curious about that!
I don’t normally watch her videos anymore but I had to go back and look. Poor girl seemed like she was not having a good day! I know kids that age can be moody, but she did seem like she was in trouble for something.
Sabrina_the_cat1990
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sabrina_the_cat1990 »

Wait, did they really buy yet another Christmas tree? What the hell was wrong with the one they had from last year? It was brand new then and looked fine. These dummies are blowing money left and right without giving a flying fuck in the world. They will be broke in less than two years.
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

My family has had a fake Christmas tree for over 25 years, aka older than me (21). As long as you store it away properly they last in great condition. HOWEVER, Britney will probably buy a new tree next year because she’s all about the new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

For some reason it seems like Aria had to take part like in exchange for the wifi password or something.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Sabrina_the_cat1990 wrote:Wait, did they really buy yet another Christmas tree? What the hell was wrong with the one they had from last year? It was brand new then and looked fine. These dummies are blowing money left and right without giving a flying fuck in the world. They will be broke in less than two years.
Didnt they have two last year? Didnt one get broken or something during the move .. you know when she put a fully made up tree in the back of a truck and hoped for the best...
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I love the look on Britney’s face when they were in the kitchen talking about them not getting real tree because Frank’s allergic & her saying “it was a tradition but it’s fine” lol. Spending $500+ on a tree is absolutely ridiculous but I am here for every bit of Frank spending all her money.

Now Britney knows what it feels like to have no control over her money because her SO is constantly spending just like she did with Ean. He filled up half the shopping cart with just light and god knows that else and she’s tryna act like it’s not bothering her.
You know what else was a tradition?.....Ean. Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

js2013 wrote:

You know what else was a tradition?.....Ean. Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
ImageImagebiiittchhhh I’m ImageImage

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pity she cant white wash her backyard as well... it looks like trash!

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

So literally all she said about Dani was “we just grew apart and stopped talking” and that she has no bad feelings towards her -__- don’t call your video spilling the tea then you attention whore lol

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wobbledewobble wrote:So literally all she said about Dani was “we just grew apart and stopped talking” and that she has no bad feelings towards her -__- don’t call your video spilling the tea then you attention whore lol

Spilling the tea... when shes drinking coffee. Okay!
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

And they’re not actively trying for another baby but if it happens it happens, side eyeing her hard right now. And they’re putting so much money into a home that isn’t their forever home. She’s dumb.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

HeyKatie wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:21 pm And they’re not actively trying for another baby but if it happens it happens, side eyeing her hard right now. And they’re putting so much money into a home that isn’t their forever home. She’s dumb.

Yeah the whole "we are waiting five years" is out the window. Maybe she is pregnant...now she says "get it out of the way and not wait".
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Daffodil82 wrote:
HeyKatie wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:21 pm And they’re not actively trying for another baby but if it happens it happens, side eyeing her hard right now. And they’re putting so much money into a home that isn’t their forever home. She’s dumb.

Yeah the whole "we are waiting five years" is out the window. Maybe she is pregnant...now she says "get it out of the way and not wait".
I imminently thought of the person who posted the screen shot earlier this week showing her stomach.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Frank said maybe to more kids and winked. Hmmm. And Britch said maybe right now and then said just kidding. A Christmas announcement?

She's probably not pregnant but it's fun to speculate!! Or maybe she is....lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

So nauseating when they talk about more kids. Has she been posting her giant coffees? someone else said she sounded out of breath and said she’s always wearing sweaters. And they’re weaning Scarlett? Not trying not preventing = TTC.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”