BritneyAndDunkinDoLittle (part 67)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndDunkinDoLittle

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I really doubt desperate Dani suddenly realized Britney’s a giant bitch and dropped her. I think it’s the opposite because Britney’s always the one that uses her friends then throws them in the garbage. Dani probably said something about frank or was being too much of a ~copycat~ so Britney dumped her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Regarding Dani my gut feeling is that Britney used her she was going through a break up with Ean, we’ve had friends in our group like that , they lean on the group for emotional support and to talk about everything that’s going down ,
Then once they get into a relationship they dump the group as they’re loved up and they have no need of the support and friendships anymore .
It’s really stupid as if something happens in the future they are alone with zero support.
I feel as women we should respect our friendships especially the friends that have been there through the tough times .
I also agree that frank is probably the reason ,
Regarding Nolan and Harlow I feel that it’s always Harlow that is bruised plus she is tiny.
The whole baby thing is a joke , frank dumped his fiancé second time is easier let’s hope she isn’t raising five alone in a few years if a sexy lady crosses his path , frank was on a dating app I dunno if him and the fiancé had finished if they had he didn’t waste much time moving on , which to me seems shallow .
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

I wonder if she has tried to gender sway to avoid having a boy.. in my experience swaying for a girl is much easier than swaying for a boy

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

So scarlett was crawling round the floor and was fine and dandy and now shes in the hospital(?)
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Haulnarse wrote:Image

So scarlett was crawling round the floor and was fine and dandy and now shes in the hospital(?)
Severe allergic reaction.... aka we don't supervise and she shoved something in her mouth? To be a fly on the wall in the ER....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

131618 wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:Image

Severe allergic reaction.... aka we don't supervise and she shoved something in her mouth? To be a fly on the wall in the ER....

But let's make sure we take a ton of sad looking photos for social media smdh

dramalurker2019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramalurker2019 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:22 pm I think it’s absolutely hilarious that Britney hasn’t even been in this house ONE YEAR and she is already over it and thinking about a future home. What happened to this being her “dream home”?Image

It’s seriously so sad how she’s never ever happy with what she has. Unhappy with her kids, her men, her cars, and her homes so moves onto the next best thing. Empty shell of a person & never happy with what she already has.

She’s so creepy trying to get frank to quit his job and do YouTube full time with her. Newsflash-most people have motivation to do something with their lives. Hopefully he does quit so they fight 24/7 lol

Yeah its sort of funny but at the same time, I thin she need help with her impulsive issues. I do hope she move to a much accessible house where Nolan's bedroom is in main floor. We know that he will decline in his ability to move around.
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

So who has the kids then? They don’t both need to be there. When you have multiple kids you divide and conquer. I’m sure Scarlett is fine. She probably ate chemicals or something horrible. We may not get the truth.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

She had to make sure to document the er visit on sm just like Vanessa. No one will know what caused the reaction until she uploads the vlog

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Gotta make that money any way she can.

boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

The pictures of them in the ER are over doing it. Especially the one of her holding Scarlett. Anything to rack in the views. Also now that the golden child has a allergic reaction to something they will be extra careful with it..meanwhile Nolan is allergic red dye but since it’s not “severe” they don’t care.

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Yeahhhhh, the photos of them at the ER are very, very strange.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”