JesssFam: Spilling Cold Tea & Hungry for Drake's D (Part 133)

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Spilling Cold Tea & Hungry for Drake's D (Part 133)

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

shortstop wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:57 am I do have a question!! Made California people can help me!

Why do California vloggers day it never rains?? When we’ve seen it rain and Jess says they need rain boots.

Why do they say it’s cold ?? it’s 69 degrees today and I’m warm. I do live in the Midwest.
I'm not in Cali but I always thought rain boots for them were like snow boots for us in cold states. Although they've shown them going to go play in snow which then needed snow boots for one trip. I know the other day she had a heater on and we had snow and I was in a t shirt outside but I think its just what your used to. Although Jess just likes to complain to complain. And her kids aren't as amused about rain as she is which tells me they do get it more than she says.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
shortstop wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:57 am I do have a question!! Made California people can help me!

Why do California vloggers day it never rains?? When we’ve seen it rain and Jess says they need rain boots.

Why do they say it’s cold ?? it’s 69 degrees today and I’m warm. I do live in the Midwest.
I'm not in Cali but I always thought rain boots for them were like snow boots for us in cold states. Although they've shown them going to go play in snow which then needed snow boots for one trip. I know the other day she had a heater on and we had snow and I was in a t shirt outside but I think its just what your used to. Although Jess just likes to complain to complain. And her kids aren't as amused about rain as she is which tells me they do get it more than she says.
People say this everywhere. When I lived in Mississippi for 5 years, people always said “it never snows here.” But it snowed 3 of the 5 years I was there.

Although I will say California does have a recurring drought problem, likely even more so in the Central Valley. Jess is, as always, over exaggerating that they never get rain. Actually rains a decent amount in San Francisco, and it’s generally “colder” there too. Although, cold for us is generally below 70, it doesn’t get a whole ton colder here. I’ve only ever needed a thick jacket when I’ve gone up in the mountains and I didn’t have rain boots my whole life until I went to school in San Francisco.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

My retinas are forever singed after watch Jess ATTEMPT to twerk.

Lord save us all from the apocalypse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LittleButThere
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LittleButThere »

shortstop wrote:I do have a question!! Made California people can help me!

We mean "it never rains" because we usually have maybe 1 month total of rain a year. Its super rare, and when it does "rain" its usually a light rain or sprinkle.

And we say its cold because when you go from 105+ degrees to 60's and 30's-40's at night. It is cold Image and our air is dry so we dont have the humidity. But our hi's are usually higher than yours so our lows seem colder than yours.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited by LittleButThere on Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

It does rain but not as much! I’m in Southern Cali, I know that all over here LA, IE, Riverside, OC, SB, Ventura County, Fresno, & so one (besides up north, closer to San Francisco) it’s doesn’t rain a lot. Since winter is coming it won’t be raining every single day in Dec. it’ll probably start more in January, then it calms down. We actually got a lot of rain this year in May. So weird actually but we were all fucking over it. Lol but it really doesn’t rain that much. It gets cold, but cold for us is if it’s under 70 degrees and we’re already complaining about the coldness lol
About Jess buying rain boots every year is just dumb! She exaggerates & idk why Image
I have a 9 year old & she’s never owned a pair of rain boots because they’re really not needed.

LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

MiloandMax1 wrote:
coraly321 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:44 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:
Some people had power shut off to help stop the spread of a fire sparking more. I actually have a friend that was affected and I just looked at the counties listed and the county Modesto is in wasnt on the list. But of course she uses it for sympathy.
you will actually find Modesto is on the list

I stand corrected but was a different article I had read. Still dont think she was gonna be as affected as she made it to be (when I know actual people that got notice other than just news telling them). I mean so concerned she still goes on this trip.
No, we were not even close to being affected. Modesto is under MID not PG&E (except gas) but gas wasnt affected. She's just being dramatic as always. It said Modesto for the farmers, which she is not.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Whenever I need a good laugh I can watch that video of Jessica dancing. Sis needs to take hip hop classes herself instead of the boys because she was a hot mess but leave it to Jessica to have the smug look on her face like she is hot shit oh lord, it’s too cringey and funny.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

cjl123 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:39 pm Whenever I need a good laugh I can watch that video of Jessica dancing. Sis needs to take hip hop classes herself instead of the boys because she was a hot mess Image but leave it to Jessica to have the smug look on her face like she is hot shit ImageImage oh lord, it’s too cringey and funny.

But she was a dancer AlL hEr LiFe
Madhatter42
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Madhatter42 »

Her last video literally baffled me with her stupidity. I live in the county next to her and there’s been talk since the beginning of summer about power being shut off. It was up in the air for awhile if our two counties were going to be affected but it was still very talked about and very well known. It was all over Facebook and the news. Her brother being a firefighter I’m seriously surprised at how ignorant she is on the topic. And she’s an idiot for saying California has perfect weather. There was a small tornado in Davis at the beginning of this month. It wasn’t a major one at all but it still happened. And over summer we had multiple days of above 100 degree weather and they sent out heat advisories. Our weather isn’t near like some other states but she acts like we have 80 degree weather year around.
LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

Madhatter42 wrote:Her last video literally baffled me with her stupidity. I live in the county next to her and there’s been talk since the beginning of summer about power being shut off. It was up in the air for awhile if our two counties were going to be affected but it was still very talked about and very well known. It was all over Facebook and the news. Her brother being a firefighter I’m seriously surprised at how ignorant she is on the topic. And she’s an idiot for saying California has perfect weather. There was a small tornado in Davis at the beginning of this month. It wasn’t a major one at all but it still happened. And over summer we had multiple days of above 100 degree weather and they sent out heat advisories. Our weather isn’t near like some other states but she acts like we have 80 degree weather year around.
Right?! And now the baty is getting hit with multiple earthquakes! She sounded soooo ignorant!!

LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

I can't wait until these T&C vlogs start rolling out though because Jess is way too extra for April and April is waaaay too nice to say anything, but Chris seems to be having a ton of fun with Justin while Jess is of course getting along with the other 2 guys.

YTRed
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by YTRed »

Normally I like the Disney vlogs but these were horrible, from the yelling at the hotel, making Addie wake up so early for a makeover shes too young for even tho shes a "rule follower". I was neutral about Jess but these vlogs just made me dislike her.
And the whole Pg&e thing was so exaggerated almost no one in her area was affected, all she had to do was put her address online on their website and it would've let her know it was not going to turn off there 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️.
Anyways I wasn't able to log on to my old account for sometime now and finally made a new one. The contact administrator link isn't working, anyone know what to do if it happens again?
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Lol those guys she has been glued to this whole Beaches trip seem super over her.
bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

My God Jessica urgently needs to put this dance thing aside, make me ashamed to watch her dance like that.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Wylee wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:57 am She’s fine as long as generator powers the kids million iPads.
LOL! So true! She might need a Generac for that
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

How long bf Lilia twerks? Not long,I presume.She already knows obnoxious twit dancing
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

LittleButThere wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:48 am

We mean "it never rains" because we usually have maybe 1 month total of rain a year. Its super rare, and when it does "rain" its usually a light rain or sprinkle.

And we say its cold because when you go from 105+ degrees to 60's and 30's-40's at night. It is cold Image and our air is dry so we dont have the humidity. But our hi's are usually higher than yours so our lows seem colder than yours.

30’s-40’s is cold for people not used to cold, but it gets to -20 here regularly, so your cold does not seem colder than ours. It’s just cold to you because you aren’t used to being cold.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

sondraK wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:06 pm How long bf Lilia twerks? Not long,I presume.She already knows obnoxious twit dancing
What makes you think she doesn’t already?
horsegirl1919
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by horsegirl1919 »

LittleButThere wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:51 pm I can't wait until these T&C vlogs start rolling out though because Jess is way too extra for April and April is waaaay too nice to say anything, but Chris seems to be having a ton of fun with Justin while Jess is of course getting along with the other 2 guys.

I was sitting here trying to figure out who april is and what she had to do with tommy and caden until i realized you meant turks and caicos lol.by the way who is april?i havent been on instagram lately.
bia_molly34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bia_molly34 »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:08 pm
sondraK wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:06 pm How long bf Lilia twerks? Not long,I presume.She already knows obnoxious twit dancing
What makes you think she doesn’t already?
I find Lilia and Jessica with such different personalities, honestly I don't see Lilia acting like this when she's twenty-seven, she just wants to please her mother, but I realize that deep down she and Jessica are opposite, and I think it's amazing that they People who say Kyson shouldn't be compared to Drake do this to Lilia.

Return to “JesssFam”