Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Part 6

THREAD CREDIT: thisisgold21

Previous thread:
Fading beauty & the unemployed Beastons | Tiffany Beaston | Part 5
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

F
YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6

Unread post by YT13 »

How many times have they grilled out this summer? In their backyard patio makeover she said that in the summer they grill out so much. Just wondering how much they've used the huge grill they just had to have.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

YT13 wrote:How many times have they grilled out this summer? In their backyard patio makeover she said that in the summer they grill out so much. Just wondering how much they've used the huge grill they just had to have.
Right? Chris missed out so many opportunities for his channel to talk about grilling, do his own recipes or whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
earthwormjoe2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by earthwormjoe2 »

thisisgold21 wrote:
YT13 wrote:How many times have they grilled out this summer? In their backyard patio makeover she said that in the summer they grill out so much. Just wondering how much they've used the huge grill they just had to have.
Right? Chris missed out so many opportunities for his channel to talk about grilling, do his own recipes or whatever.

The next vlog will be “5 easy grilling recipes” lol just watch

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

I mean we have seen tiff use the grill more than Chris. We’re also talking about a man who doesn’t mow his own lawn so?
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Sensory bins? Oh god girl.... You don’t even know what you’re talking about.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

Did she really say she has petite pores?

And all her followers who love her must be high on whip cream fumes.

Stop showing stupid coffee with whip cream she didn't invent that!!! I personally think it's gross but I only like milk in mine.

Sent from my HUAWEI MLA-L03 using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

I agree with the comment on the previous thread about how she handled the incident and her being praised by some Stan. I didn’t watch it but DUH- come Stans OF COURSE she’s going to handle it well IN FRONT OF A CAMERA!!! You think she’s going to post a video on the internet of her losing her shit on her kids???
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Well, “Mr. And Mrs. we don’t need things”... I see shrimpy got an Apple Watch too. To organize his busy YouTube life. Image it’s hard work negotiating product plugs for your wife’s videos/YouTube.

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

thisisgold21 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:47 pm

...and because they have this huge grill I don't understand why they all need to move to a hotel while they're getting a few rooms refurbished. They have enough other rooms and bathrooms to temporarily relocate and adjust their routine. Then if they can't use the kitchen because of dust or whatever, he can cook outside.

Obviously I do know why they have to go to a hotel...but it doesn't mean I understand it!

Also I laughed at the suggestion he'd do his own recipes. He wouldn't get the chance. T.Ugly would make sure he copies whatever she finds on Pinterest! 😂
Littlemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlemama »

OMG the new ig pic of her and shrimp from that photo shoot looks so weird. Her head looks Photoshopped or something. Her face looks so tuned it doesn't hardly look like her.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

I like how she addresses things weve said on here about how if Carter doesn't nap then he goes nuts. He didn't seem nuts to me but OK. The truth is that she wants him to nap so she can have more me time. I have 2 kids, one is 2 1/2 so I understand "me time" but my son dropped his nap but sleeps all through the night and if I want "me time" then I stay up later to get it. Sorry Trashy its not cool to force him to nap so you don't have to fake play with him.

And most moms don't have time to do a full makeup face, curl their hair, get hair and nail appointments on a regular basis, go shop at Target/Dollar Tree/TJ Maxx weekly for more "things" you claimed you aren't about. Most moms don't get sitters to do dumb things, go on weekly/monthly date nights, trips, outings. Nope. None of that is relatable to a regular mother.

You see you come across as a big contradicting brat. When your house husband got fired or as you say quit just to help you with your overwhelming life and he kisses your ass and brings you your coffee in the morning so you can sleep in for no reason and do your tacky makeup and hair, not relatable. My husband works over 60 hrs of the week. He works hard so I can be a stay at home mom. Its not easy every day but I can't see how you complain when the only work you do is film things that every mom does what 3 days a week? Plus your little husband is there to do most of the work with the kids. He seems to play with them more, helps with the bath and getting them to bed. Etc.

Practice what you preach and stop complaining about things and try being genuinely relatable to real moms who watch you and just maybe some of your "haters" wouldn't find reasons to hate on you.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

YT13 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:45 pm How many times have they grilled out this summer? In their backyard patio makeover she said that in the summer they grill out so much. Just wondering how much they've used the huge grill they just had to have.
Agree!! That's a nice grill and he seemed so excited to get it so where is the grill videos?? Its been nice enough out to grill and his vlog channel is getting super stale and boring so lets see some grilling ideas. I know Trashy took his balls and man card but come on Shrimp, stop kissing her butt all the time and catering to her and do something manly for once.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Littlemama wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:34 pm OMG the new ig pic of her and shrimp from that photo shoot looks so weird. Her head looks Photoshopped or something. Her face looks so tuned it doesn't hardly look like her.
Her face is white yet her body is orange? His hands are white to match his face while arms are orange. They have an odd obsession with fake orange tanning. I mean come on their son’s name is TANner.
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

I find it interesting that they can’t stay with family during their renovation. What about dear aunt “Krical” (who I’m sure would check if her beloved tiffani was still breathing in her sleep)?

Oh wait.... maybe it’s probably because your family can’t stand you since you believe you are “famous”. But you know, you haven’t changed. #stayhumble

charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

AryaStark wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:10 am
Littlemama wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:34 pm OMG the new ig pic of her and shrimp from that photo shoot looks so weird. Her head looks Photoshopped or something. Her face looks so tuned it doesn't hardly look like her.
Her face is white yet her body is orange? His hands are white to match his face while arms are orange. They have an odd obsession with fake orange tanning. I mean come on their son’s name is TANner.
Tanner! 😅
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

These pictures are just too much now. Couldn’t she just share one post with multiple photos? I think tiff is pretty, I think she has a cute family, I think the pictures came out nice but how many is she going to share? these constant photos and captions and #marriagegoals hashtags are what makes Tiffani so insufferable and so easy to make fun of. I wish she would just erase all the tacky captions and write “LOOK AT ME” #seekingfamegoals. Under pictures of Ella it could say “my money maker (for now)”, it would be the most honest thing she has ever done. Instead it’s one poor attempt at a sap post, after another.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

RealityBites wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:34 am I like how she addresses things weve said on here about how if Carter doesn't nap then he goes nuts. He didn't seem nuts to me but OK. The truth is that she wants him to nap so she can have more me time. I have 2 kids, one is 2 1/2 so I understand "me time" but my son dropped his nap but sleeps all through the night and if I want "me time" then I stay up later to get it. Sorry Trashy its not cool to force him to nap so you don't have to fake play with him.

And most moms don't have time to do a full makeup face, curl their hair, get hair and nail appointments on a regular basis, go shop at Target/Dollar Tree/TJ Maxx weekly for more "things" you claimed you aren't about. Most moms don't get sitters to do dumb things, go on weekly/monthly date nights, trips, outings. Nope. None of that is relatable to a regular mother.

You see you come across as a big contradicting brat. When your house husband got fired or as you say quit just to help you with your overwhelming life and he kisses your ass and brings you your coffee in the morning so you can sleep in for no reason and do your tacky makeup and hair, not relatable. My husband works over 60 hrs of the week. He works hard so I can be a stay at home mom. Its not easy every day but I can't see how you complain when the only work you do is film things that every mom does what 3 days a week? Plus your little husband is there to do most of the work with the kids. He seems to play with them more, helps with the bath and getting them to bed. Etc.

Practice what you preach and stop complaining about things and try being genuinely relatable to real moms who watch you and just maybe some of your "haters" wouldn't find reasons to hate on you.
This is what I have been thinking about for a long time now. She is no longer relatable with a house husband. Most sahm do not have a husband to keep the kids out of the way while they clean and cook. She is building her own "fairy tale" life but the more she goes into that the further she gets from reality. She is no longer humble or grateful, she no longer is someone that moms can look at and want to be like. The only people that want to be like her are the really stupid girls, girls who are like 14 and younger who think she is actually goals. She is in her 30s. There is a whole subsection of women out there in their 30s who are kinda left out in moms on yt. So many yt moms are young. She had a chance to get in on that but she would rather sit there and pretend to be in her 20s again
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

I meant to comment and ask why the actual f they need to move into a hotel for renovations!! Talk about becoming even more not relatable. But this will give her soo much content of complaining sharing a room with kids and going stir crazy. Cue three vlogs “ditl trapped in a hotel with THREE TODDLERS”!! They are so out of touch it’s ridiculous. Heaven forbid they are inconvenienced in the smallest way. Plenty of people live right through a big reno, hell I am now! They didn’t move out when they had the kitchen done either. Pathetic.

Also had to comment that on her Instagram story she shows the kids dancing but does everything in her power to only show Ella. Carter got three seconds of video but it’s alllll about her golden child. 🙄

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”