Krista Boring Ruth

H2343
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Krista Boring Ruth

Unread post by H2343 »

Anyone follow her? She is so boring and lazy...all her IG stories are filmed from her couch while her son runs around her....and her YT videos are just as boring...
jacquelyn
Informer
Informer

Re: Krista Boring Ruth

Unread post by jacquelyn »

I'm so glad this was made for her! She really annoyed me when she said that she would force her kids to take music lessons even if they didn't want to, because she quit taking piano and regretted it. However, if you message her she will respond and she's very nice which I appreciate.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Yes, finally a thread for this chick!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

jacquelyn wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:59 pm I'm so glad this was made for her! She really annoyed me when she said that she would force her kids to take music lessons even if they didn't want to, because she quit taking piano and regretted it. However, if you message her she will respond and she's very nice which I appreciate.

She is such a lazy parent, the only time I see her doing anything with her son is when her husband is home. Otherwise, they are either in the playroom or on the couch. So good luck forcing your children into doing things when you yourself are just lazy.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Seems like they have been spending a LOT ofbtimebin front of the t.v. and iPad lately.
H2343 wrote:
jacquelyn wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:59 pm I'm so glad this was made for her! She really annoyed me when she said that she would force her kids to take music lessons even if they didn't want to, because she quit taking piano and regretted it. However, if you message her she will respond and she's very nice which I appreciate.

She is such a lazy parent, the only time I see her doing anything with her son is when her husband is home. Otherwise, they are either in the playroom or on the couch. So good luck forcing your children into doing things when you yourself are just lazy.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

I stopped watching her right around the time she announced pregnancy and gender. She’s a tricky one, I waiver so much if I like her or not and worth my time. I found her vlogs repetitive floor time with her son, put make-up on with me, trip to fast food, play with dog, go to home goods, talk about falcons, repeat.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow guys, she stepped out of her house, cancelled her Door Dash and took her child to the park!
Holy hell! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 27c244.jpg[/IMG]

jacquelyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jacquelyn »

kristieanne87 wrote:Wow guys, she stepped out of her house, cancelled her Door Dash and took her child to the park!
Holy hell! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 27c244.jpg[/IMG]

she must read here lol, and I mean I get it, when you're pregnant you don't always want to go out and do activities so I really can't fault her

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I dunno a lot of times I find myself rooting for her because those other YT beaches were sooo mean to her. I want her to be successful and do a f you to em’ all. Sigh.. but her content is stale most of the time.
It does bother me she was friends in ATL with Airnut I myself would not have sold my soul to get subs being friends with her. The woman is a documented racist and she’s a woman of color I just didn’t get it. And look what happened-still went bad in the end.
H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

Well, well way to go Krista you made it out of the house...hopefully, you can start to cook your own lunch/dinners too and avoid those door dash deliveries...#foreverlazy I get being pregnant and not having energy but you still find some when you have a toddler to care for, and she wonders why her little guy isn't speaking much. I have a toddler boy three weeks older than hers and was pregnant earlier this year and still managed to make it out the house to the library or the park twice a week. Your pregnant, you aren't dying.

I would root for her but she knew what she was getting into with Aaryn, but she only cared about upping her subscribers so who cared that Aaryn was a racist.

Also, That trip she took with all the girls to Amelia Island, she brought that whole trip on herself. Who would want to go on a trip with a bunch pregnant girls when they haven't had any luck getting pregnant so yes, she got screwed but honestly, it was her fault...and since the breakup she is soooooo boring. At least when Aaryn was in her life, there was something to watch. I unsubscribed from her but I do follow her on Instagram and honestly thinking about unfollowing her.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just watched her last vlog from a couple days ago...
So.
Frickin.
Boring.

She really thinks she is something else, kind of has an air about her that she is some better off person when in reality she is literally nothing.
No money, no personality, no friends, no influence.

Other YT moms you can kind of guess what they do with their off camera time, Krista...I imagine she is in her house all day, calls for food delivery and that's about it.
What kind of life is that?

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:03 pm I just watched her last vlog from a couple days ago...
So.
Frickin.
Boring.

She really thinks she is something else, kind of has an air about her that she is some better off person when in reality she is literally nothing.
No money, no personality, no friends, no influence.

Other YT moms you can kind of guess what they do with their off camera time, Krista...I imagine she is in her house all day, calls for food delivery and that's about it.
What kind of life is that?

It’s too bad she doesn’t live near Airoink anymore, Krista was Air’s personal babysitter and she did a pretty good job of it. She spent the night when husband was out with his girlfriend I mean out for work. Anyway, now Airoil pays for what Krista did for free.
H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

Way to go Krista, back to your couch, back to doing nothing for yourself.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What do you know...

Her only social media content is aboutb food being delivered to her while she sits her ass on the couch.

I predict major weight gain this pregnancy. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201910 ... 5878f3.jpg[/IMG]

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I do not like the name she picked for the baby. Is it a family name or something I missed?
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think she said she saw it on a tv or movie
AryaStark wrote:I do not like the name she picked for the baby. Is it a family name or something I missed?

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kristieanne87 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:27 pm I think she said she saw it on a tv or movie
AryaStark wrote:I do not like the name she picked for the baby. Is it a family name or something I missed?
Ohh okay that makes sense. I’m thinking Margot Robbie, if I recall she used to say she loved all things British.
H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

kristieanne87 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:27 pm I think she said she saw it on a tv or movie
All she does is watch TV, so of course, the inspiration came from a tv or movie. I swear, I thought Aaryn was the most boring person ever, but Krista beats her out of the park. She has food delivered to her couch ..
H2343
Talker
Talker

Unread post by H2343 »

All she does is watch TV, so of course, the inspiration came from a tv or movie. I swear, I thought Aaryn was the most boring/lazy person ever, but Krista beats her out of the park. She has food delivered to her couch ..
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Doc a tor sent her a bunch of products and she was on IG just repeatedly gushing over how much she loves them...
It's like, yeah they are cool and you should be thankful...
But she sounded so desperately materialistic it was pathetic.
H2343 wrote:
All she does is watch TV, so of course, the inspiration came from a tv or movie. I swear, I thought Aaryn was the most boring/lazy person ever, but Krista beats her out of the park. She has food delivered to her couch ..

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”