KKandNoSchoolToday | KKandBabyJ | Part 70

Flowerology
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandNoSchoolToday | KKandBabyJ | Part 70

Unread post by Flowerology »

Classie wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:57 pm Seriously though, Khoa is enjoying that wig a little too much.
65F6FF73-D841-42CA-AE47-34E55C4616D3.png
Khoa is so... feminine. With the “Ooh this *insert thing here* though” and the girly filters and mannerisms. Kern looked so annoyed in that story where Khoa and another guy were singing. I also wonder why she ALWAYS looks rough. Like, ALWAYS. I’m not even exaggerating. She has the potential to look nice and she just doesn’t.

I actually like Taylor’s ring, and I feel like her wedding will be nice. She seems to be creative and her parties always look good and fun. I really really hope she doesn’t ask Kern to be her Maid of Honor. Taylor seems to have more friends she’s closer with than she is to Kern.
Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

So they left their kids once again to get drunk? I get wanting to celebrate your closet friends engagement but when you have 3 kids you regularly abandon it shouldn't be an option.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Honestly keren has been hinting at pregnancy lately or she has at least made comments or done things that make me question it (can’t think of any but it happens throughout when Im watching their borefest) i mean, is Sutton’s room still considered a nursery? Why would she buy a whole ass new crib set when she damn well knows she gets them insanely inappropriate beds for her kids when they’re about to turn two or even before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Flowerology
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Flowerology »

Idk, it kind of looked like she was drinking
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Flowerology wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:02 pm
Classie wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:57 pm Seriously though, Khoa is enjoying that wig a little too much.
65F6FF73-D841-42CA-AE47-34E55C4616D3.png
Khoa is so... feminine. With the “Ooh this *insert thing here* though” and the girly filters and mannerisms. Kern looked so annoyed in that story where Khoa and another guy were singing. I also wonder why she ALWAYS looks rough. Like, ALWAYS. I’m not even exaggerating. She has the potential to look nice and she just doesn’t.

I actually like Taylor’s ring, and I feel like her wedding will be nice. She seems to be creative and her parties always look good and fun. I really really hope she doesn’t ask Kern to be her Maid of Honor. Taylor seems to have more friends she’s closer with than she is to Kern.
Oh I agree! He is super feminine. It doesn’t seem to bother Keren (besides her defensive need to point out their FiRE sEX that you know isn’t happening considering Khoa can’t even say sex without freaking out. Sorry honey that he ain’t going down on you) so I guess that’s good! It wouldn’t work for me for a second.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

we all know what that means with taylor getting a ring time for hunchie to get a new one she cannot stand that taylors is a beautiful large elegant ring. While hunchies is a busted up kays special with diamond dust and horrible stones
ijaci
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ijaci »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... bd4abc.jpg[/IMG]

this is cuter than landon??? uhm kern what

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

KKandNoSchoolToday | KKandBabyJ | Part 70

Unread post by RottieMama »

So, Taylor FINALLY gets engaged.....and Moon Face STILL has to figure out a way to be the center of attention. ImageImage

That shit was lameeee af! Cool Karen, you spilled CHEAP vodka all over the floor! You’re sooooo cool and creative!! It’s not like your dumbass didn’t clean it all up after you turned off your camera. You’re such a fuckin dork. It’s obvious you don’t fit in with TAYLOR’S FRIENDS! That’s why you have to try so hard to act like something you’re not. They hang out with you bc they HAVE TO hang out with Taylor’s EMPLOYER...aka sugar mama.

That’s the one thing about Hunch that annoys me more than anything, she thinks she so fuckin cool. Sorry sis, if it wasn’t for KYRA, you’d still be sleeping in Noni’s spare bedroom. You weren’t some captivating person, you kissed all the right asses. That’s it. Image
toriiiii10
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by toriiiii10 »

Idk if anyone mentioned this but did anyone notice she went trick or treating BAREFOOT watch closely you see her bare feet at every house they visited

kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

toriiiii10 wrote:Idk if anyone mentioned this but did anyone notice she went trick or treating BAREFOOT ImageImageImage watch closely you see her bare feet at every house they visited

I think she did that last year too if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

pretty telling in yesterdays video where she is spoon feeding one of them whackson or landon i cannot remember. Then today landon is making his cracker sandwich that child didn't know how to eat it or bite it. how bad of a parent can you be losers ffs teach your kids how to fucking eat god I hate them. I don't think any of the boys are cute looking much like their parents. Landon's personality makes him cute but they are not cute at all
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

I’m glad she’s seemingly gaining a bit of weight. She dropped too much too fast when she originally got into it and I think gaining a few pounds would be beneficial.

Jessie212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jessie212 »

rottiemama wrote:So, Taylor FINALLY gets engaged.....and Moon Face STILL has to figure out a way to be the center of attention. ImageImage

That shit was lameeee af! Cool Karen, you spilled CHEAP vodka all over the floor! You’re sooooo cool and creative!! It’s not like your dumbass didn’t clean it all up after you turned off your camera. You’re such a fuckin dork. It’s obvious you don’t fit in with TAYLOR’S FRIENDS! That’s why you have to try so hard to act like something you’re not. They hang out with you bc they HAVE TO hang out with Taylor’s EMPLOYER...aka sugar mama.

That’s the one thing about Hunch that annoys me more than anything, she thinks she so fuckin cool. Sorry sis, if it was for KYRA, you’d still be sleeping in Noni spare bedroom. You weren’t some captivating person, you kissed all the right asses. That’s it. Image

Those people were wondering wtf she was doing if you look at their faces. Go sit down Keren! You just wasted that all on the floor. Then she just laughs it off like she’s the funniest human on the planet.

94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

My god she is so embarrassing..please grow up kern you’re a "mother" of three and not a 13 year old tik tok star
dexjuno
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dexjuno »

I liked Lunchables as a treat when I was kid but now as an adult can't imagine feeding that to my children, especially as their meal when we're home and capable of cooking. Maybe as a rare thing of necessity, just like Boost is supposed to be too.

Also don't know why they put Landon in a baby costume with no pants and Jackson in a hoodie with no pants. Wtf?
teaspiller111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by teaspiller111 »

Literally no one is laughing lol

Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

teaspiller111 wrote:Image

Literally no one is laughing lol

what a fucking moron. NOBODY thinks you’re funny keren. taylor probably feels embarrassed for inviting her

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

ijaci wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... bd4abc.jpg[/IMG]

this is cuter than landon??? uhm kern what

He looks just like khoa's dad.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

keren is looking rooough. it could be because she’s in the early stages of pregnancy but i highly doubt it. she starved herself for a couple months so she could start kickass and brag about her post baby transformation and has now gone back to eating fast food and junk for every meal so that little amount of weight she lost is catching right back up to her. she’s a lazy greedy bitch who got her first kickass check and now couldn’t care less about taking care of herself

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I don't like Taylor but all of her other friends have class it seems. Then there is Keren. Wonder if she ever regrets her best friend tattoo. I don't think she's pregnant since she even did the alcohol thing although I'm surprised she didn't drink any. The lake house was to probably shut her up about a 4th but if they thought another baby would be $$$ I think they would go for it, sadly.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”