Title Credit : misspersonality

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Taaryn Williamson: Dingbat Copycat | Part #38

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

There’s a possibility Reese’s earlobes may never be fully corrected. She should just stop having kids because they get more and more unfortunate looking. Or maybe try putting one of her magic oils on them. That should do the trick.
e11o
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by e11o »

Does each kid get their own big Christmas tree?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

e11o wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:57 am Does each kid get their own big Christmas tree?

Skyla got her first when they were in the Georgia house. Its that 4 or 5 foot rose gold one from target.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Adhbrh91 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:33 am There’s a possibility Reese’s earlobes may never be fully corrected. She should just stop having kids because they get more and more unfortunate looking. Or maybe try putting one of her magic oils on them. That should do the trick.
She will do the surgery if that happens.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Oh you know it. The risk of surgery to correct something that is purely cosmetic doesn’t matter to her at all. As long as baby looks a certain way, who cares. It’s one thing when the surgery is to correct an ailment but she’s already said her hears are purely cosmetic and won’t affect her hearing. She’ll make a video lying about how it actually all of a sudden does affect her hearing so she won’t seem purely superficial to the few people who actually buy her bullshit.
MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:50 am
Adhbrh91 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:33 am There’s a possibility Reese’s earlobes may never be fully corrected. She should just stop having kids because they get more and more unfortunate looking. Or maybe try putting one of her magic oils on them. That should do the trick.
She will do the surgery if that happens.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

I agree. Let’s face it, between the both of them the genetics aren’t the most fortunate for ears. His side contributes the ear tube situation and hers the deformity. The odds of both parents having issues with the same body part?? Geez. Wait a couple years have another if you must.
kaper
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaper »

I can see where a severe turn out of the ear lobe would make hoop earrings fall crooked, and the post backs on studs show from the side. Pony tails, pig tails, or any upswept hair-do might cause Reese to be self conscious. At this point, I think they should leave well enough alone. Wait until she is older if she needs surgical correction.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She responded to someone on Twitter saying she’s feeling overwhelmed. Tell me how someone with an assistant(rent a friend) and a stockpile of essential oils that she swears cures everything, is overwhelmed? Where’s the overwhelmed blend of oils sis? But out the lavender!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:16 pm She responded to someone on Twitter saying she’s feeling overwhelmed. Tell me how someone with an assistant(rent a friend) and a stockpile of essential oils that she swears cures everything, is overwhelmed? Where’s the overwhelmed blend of oils sis? But out the lavender!
You’re right. I have wondered if she probably hired someone based on a certain look and not qualifications. Or, she has no idea how to delegate responsibilities and micro-manages. I see this paid friend just sitting with her shootin the sh*t and Airoil accomplishing absolutely nothing.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Can you post screenshots? I don't have twitter.
Adhbrh91 wrote:She responded to someone on Twitter saying she’s feeling overwhelmed. Tell me how someone with an assistant(rent a friend) and a stockpile of essential oils that she swears cures everything, is overwhelmed? Where’s the overwhelmed blend of oils sis? But out the lavender!
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

kristieanne87 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:04 pm Can you post screenshots? I don't have twitter.
Adhbrh91 wrote:She responded to someone on Twitter saying she’s feeling overwhelmed. Tell me how someone with an assistant(rent a friend) and a stockpile of essential oils that she swears cures everything, is overwhelmed? Where’s the overwhelmed blend of oils sis? But out the lavender!
Won't let me attach pics but someone asked if she was done with YouTube and she said "I’m not done 😂 I’m just really overwhelmed right now"
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Lol. Life is rough having to keep opening all those packages you order.
MiloandMax1 wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:04 pm Can you post screenshots? I don't have twitter.
Won't let me attach pics but someone asked if she was done with YouTube and she said "I’m not done Image I’m just really overwhelmed right now"

Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

She’s probably busy nitpicking every single detail of her “brand” samples.

Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Okaycooool »

She’s complaining waking up every 3 hours is getting to her and she’s not herself. She needs to shut up cause I bet most moms on here did that and had to work 5 days a week at a real job still! Or don’t have a paid friend and slave husband to do it all for you even if you do stay home.
txsflower2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by txsflower2 »

Okaycooool wrote:She’s complaining waking up every 3 hours is getting to her and she’s not herself. She needs to shut up cause I bet most moms on here did that and had to work 5 days a week at a real job still! Or don’t have a paid friend and slave husband to do it all for you even if you do stay home.
Bingo! Image

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

So much dead air on her newest video. We watched her pack everything. Why?

She avoided showing her “assistant.” We did hear her talk a few times. Does she get her own room? Do any of the kids have to sleep with her?

Does Nick ever say anything? He is so quiet.

Adaline is a darling. She was so sweet and well behaved. Aaryn even said she was the best behaved on the trip. Her talking to Reese was adorable in the elevator.

Basically a boring ass video.
Higuys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Higuys »

She is pathetic. I have a 9 month old who still wakes every 3 hours to nurse and I am a nurse who works 2 night shifts a week and after being up all night I come home and take care of my daughter and nap when she naps so I get maybe 1-3 hours of sleep I’d like her to try that or any real
Job for that matter. I know any mom can get overwhelmed especially with other young children to take care of so I’m sure to her she is overwhelmed but come on chick get a grip you have “help” and money so stfu

Hahayourfunny
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hahayourfunny »

It’s obvious between being held and then moved from stationary item to stationary item that’s she is getting no tummy time. Reese has very little head control. It’s kind of alarming how limp and flimsy she is at 2 months old.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Airhead: (As she is packing her bag) Don't worry guys I'm gonna wash this blanket my suitcase is sitting on for all you germaphobes out there!!

She's saying this just as Duchess jumps inside her suitcase scratching while I'm sure dander and hair are coating the entire inside of the suitcase she is putting clean clothes into to. She is so gross with that cat. You couldn't pay me top dollar to drink or eat anything at her house yuck. ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Aaryn Williams”