Alittlechaos1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taaryn Williamson: Dingbat Copycat | Part #38

Unread post by Alittlechaos1 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 8d21de.jpg[/IMG]

How could she not take this beautiful little girl to Disney! She’s so gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
itsme180
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsme180 »

I left a comment on Tara's video saying i'm willing to adopt both Shay and Adeline.
I'm honestly heartbroken for the both of them, how can they not care even the slightest about their children? I wish I never become a mother like Tman and Argoyle.

OMG Adeline looks adorable as always in that photo :)
I swear if Aaryn gets pregnant again i'm going to scream! Reese has been forgotten since she was in the womb, remember Aaryn already thinking about getting pregnant with baby no.4 when she found out the gender?

I just keep thinking God bless the people who wait forever to have kids, who actually think before they reproduce.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She looks just like nick!
Poor girl gets some lame Disney pajamas as a souvenir of the trio she wasn’t invited on.
Alittlechaos1 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:36 am

badger
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by badger »

Smile if you just got back from Disney! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 1a0518.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Re: spirit jerseys. I didn’t mean to offend. I think it’s super comfy albeit bulky and unflattering. Haha! Definitely size down and it’ll make you look less like a linebacker.
Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

Can i just point out how good Adeline is! No way in hell my 21 month old would sit for a picture with Santa on a counter like she does lol. I never get good pictures
badger
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by badger »

Aaryn Williams: FTC is after me *runs off to Disney* forget RAW and Addie

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Why the same type of Christmas pics every year...
They had these done last year - oh wait just another
Thing to spend money on. This broad has no originality
And defo has serious issues. SMH 🤦🏻‍♀️
Alittlechaos1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alittlechaos1 »

Adhbrh91 wrote:She looks just like nick!
Poor girl gets some lame Disney pajamas as a souvenir of the trio she wasn’t invited on.

At least she brought her something back I doubt Tara brought anything back for shay, I also have a feeling that shay doesn’t even know bay went to Disney and taras hiding it Image

IDK86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IDK86 »

Alittlechaos1 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:13 am
Adhbrh91 wrote:She looks just like nick!

At least she brought her something back I doubt Tara brought anything back for shay, I also have a feeling that shay doesn’t even know bay went to Disney and taras hiding it Image

I also think this. I mean how exactly do you explain to your daughter that she's not going to Disney but you're taking her sister??? I cannot even fathom that conversation. It's equally bad to make Baylee keep this a secret too! She's totally f'd up in the worst way.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Cinderella777 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:56 am Why the same type of Christmas pics every year...
And defo has serious issues. SMH 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought the same thing. Also if your gonna pay for pictures do something that looks nice to hang year round. I love Christmas but I wouldn't want to see Santa pics year round. I know Aaryn doesn't hang pictures but what about family, last year she made copies of the Santa pictures as gifts.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Dreaminusa99 wrote:
vandelynn wrote:These 2 dingbats are saying this is a big girl trip bc Baylee and Skyla had to adjust to having a new baby sibling. Well if you ask me I think Shay and Adeline have had a harder time transitioning being that they always get pushed to the side with barely any type of attention at all. So very very sad. Selfish assholes if you ask me.

It's honestly insulting when people say that...B and Cryla adjusted TWICE, I'm pretty sure the second time would of been easy, since they both have Shay and Adeline? But, no, Adeline and Shay don't deserve any special Disney trips because they're "toddlers", and the afterthoughts that their "mothers" doesn't care about. They're the ones who had to adjust to new baby siblings, I think Shay was jealous? And Tara not only wanted to send her to therapy, but also blamed her for her marriage problems because she was acting her age. It's sick

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
I know this isn’t Tara’s thread but this shit still makes me so mad!! My son is the exact same age as Shay and he has struggled with our 2nd baby being born. His entire world has changed and sometimes I cry because I feel bad for doing this to him even though I know he will move past this. But I can’t imagine for a second being upset with him for having typical 2 year reactions to a huge life changing event and then blaming my issues and my marital issues on him! What a fucking bitch.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Cinderella777 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:56 am Why the same type of Christmas pics every year...
And defo has serious issues. SMH Image
I thought the same thing. Also if your gonna pay for pictures do something that looks nice to hang year round. I love Christmas but I wouldn't want to see Santa pics year round. I know Aaryn doesn't hang pictures but what about family, last year she made copies of the Santa pictures as gifts.
In my family, we take out all of our Santa pictures and display them every Christmas. I give Santa pictures to the grandparents as a gift every year, too.

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

formerctfxcer wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote:
In my family, we take out all of our Santa pictures and display them every Christmas. I give Santa pictures to the grandparents as a gift every year, too.

Airoggant never misses a beat to spend that dollar. It's picture day again. She's so laughable. Next weekend it's Adelines party. More spending. Then of course it's the showing of all stuff she bought for Christmas. I'm sure right after Christmas there will be tons of more trips . Let's not forget there will be a new house in the works I'm sure.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

sarahvilmer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sarahvilmer »

Gossipper811 wrote:ImageImage

Spotted!

Aaryn looks like a bum

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

I wonder what Airfat is running away from. She spends zero time at home. Kids need consistency and her poor girls don't have that. She spends so much money too. I'm sorry to break it to you dear lardy pants but when there's an economic downturn the last thing people spend money on is hunting and office furniture.
mikejanz12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mikejanz12345 »

Honestly Adeline was better off not going to Disney. She was probably loved on by “paid BFF” and Nick while Airhead and SkyCry dino stomped around Orlando. Best week of her life, I’m sure!

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

formerctfxcer wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:43 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:

Not judging at all. We get Santa pics to and I get the 4x6 for grandparents as well. I just think if you are spending as much as this person is charging you would get non holiday ones. I am not spending for a huge over the fireplace picture that has Santa in it. Lol!
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:
formerctfxcer wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:43 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: I thought the same thing. Also if your gonna pay for pictures do something that looks nice to hang year round. I love Christmas but I wouldn't want to see Santa pics year round. I know Aaryn doesn't hang pictures but what about family, last year she made copies of the Santa pictures as gifts.

Not judging at all. We get Santa pics to and I get the 4x6 for grandparents as well. I just think if you are spending as much as this person is charging you would get non holiday ones. I am not spending for a huge over the fireplace picture that has Santa in it. Lol!
She don't care. Her pocketbook is always full.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

I think to change up the photos this year Nick should have played Santa holding RAW. Mrs.Claus could be Airoil(photo shop her out later as option) or she can be Santa’s non-helper, elf, or snowman. There are so many other creative ways to take this and the parents should be in a couple pics. But..she’s still mentally on a ride at Disney so can’t expect much.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”