GQS: Talk Show Trash, Fat Roll Rash, Selling Quads For Cash| Part 64

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Talk Show Trash, Fat Roll Rash, Selling Quads For Cash| Part 64

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I did read somewhere I can’t think where it was but another distributor had to buy the mini glosses through Ashley because she couldn’t source them through the seneshit website herself. So she was paying Ashley $40 for the set, on selling for $40 and still had to pay shipping and packing to her own customer.

^^^ this is how people end up in debt. “Selling out” of products when one distributor can purchase hundreds of one item, yet another cant get their hands on it. The company really just shits on the little person.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

Trash has signed up thousands of distributors beneath her (2,000 comes to mind, but probably more.) For the few that haven't yet thrown in the towel, can you imagine how they feel watching her hog all of the business? She doesn't leave any sales for anyone except herself. That is why we have never, ever seen her bring a member of her downline to any Seneshit function nor does she ever spotlight a member of her downline for the good work they have done. We see Kelsie Halls (Ass' upline) singing Trashley's praises because Kelsie was able to build a house because she signed up Trashley. Even Trash's sister-in-law quit immediately after signing up because she could see the writing on the wall. Trashley knows the drill...sign up a desperate, unsuspecting KAD. Skim a few hundred bucks off of them before they quit. Rinse, repeat. She truly is a con artist and a despicable human being. Mimi and Steve, you raised a horrible human being and lots and lots of people know it.
'
DisgustedbyGreedners
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by DisgustedbyGreedners »

skipperpt wrote:
Alexandra4dreams wrote:I just watched Amanduhh's Christmas makeup tutorial. She looks like a legit whore. She even says that people look at her and think, "wow, she is Christmas," when she goes out like this. I don't think so sweetie, they are looking at you because they can't believe someone would do that to their face and go out in public. Sorry, I tried to post a picture, but I'm not able to.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Your description is spot on but a picture is worth a 1000 words! None of which are complimentary in this case!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy Cannoli I can’t wait until the Wizard of Oz lady copies this look.

tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

DisgustedbyGreedners wrote:
skipperpt wrote:
Alexandra4dreams wrote:I just watched Amanduhh's Christmas makeup tutorial. She looks like a legit whore. She even says that people look at her and think, "wow, she is Christmas," when she goes out like this. I don't think so sweetie, they are looking at you because they can't believe someone would do that to their face and go out in public. Sorry, I tried to post a picture, but I'm not able to.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Your description is spot on but a picture is worth a 1000 words! None of which are complimentary in this case!!!!

Holy Cannoli I can’t wait until the Wizard of Oz lady copies this look.

I just showed my husband, and my kids because they walked in the room.
Hubs-“way too much make-up”
DD10-“that’s the stuff nightmares are made of”
DS7- raises eye brows turns and walks away

When a 10 and 7 year old are saying this stuff it’s too much make up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Indie weighs 32lbs, thats 14.6kg. Thats what a toddler weighs. Even my tiny kid weighed 15kg at 3yrs old. The girls will be FIVE in a month.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Was it two vlogs in a row that both Trash & Bison filmed themselves showing their new 'shelfing' for the garage and the cold storage room? How exciting! I can't imagine firstly to hire someone to advise me how to organize my belongings, but then pay them to do all the work how my belongings, I'll use Bison's term 'crap', should be organized. Had to sort through piles of crap, put in bins add labels etc. Disgusting. I found it amusing that he said crap 2 or 3 times referring to their 'stuff'. You got that part right Tubby, you lazy ungrateful slob. You do not appreciate what you have and you are teaching your children the same.

Big excitement over one kid can 'pump' on a swing? Their late come to the party playset and they haven't done anything with those girls out there obviously. Not that there is much to do, but at least teach them how to swing! At the beginning when the girls got them this house,,,,, I knew it, I knew it, "Here's the door girls to your fenced in yard, have a good time, we will watch (sometimes) from the couch or our offices." They have Ninny now so they don't even have to look. Thought it was funny the other day when Trash was actually watching them from the window and counting down how long before they would fight. Of course that did happen. Nice going on the parenting Trashley & Bison.

One last thing. When Bison was in the cold storage room he was showing the huge amount of Thrive Life products on the shelves. He was trying to explain them all but had no fucking clue what they were. But he did say Trash 'got' them and the reason Trash 'got' them is because " Ashley got a bug tickling her" about getting them. I don't know about you guys, but if I got 'a bug tickling me' I don't think I would go 'git' freezed dried food that lasts 25 years. :lol:
Maybe the people that buy their house in a couple of years when it goes into foreclosure will appreciate it when it's left behind because there will be no room for it in Mimi & Papa's basement where they will be living.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

[quote=Bagwell2018 post_id=1519870 time=1574275783 user_id=29915]
Here’s Amanduh’s Christmas look

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... a28f26.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

That is some scary action going on. Curious how Trash will present her 'Christmas' makeup, that should be interesting. Not really interesting, I just wanted to say it, because it won't be. She is a such a dullard.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Getting off track and this may be old news (but I'm old so …) has anyone run across lame goth mom on YT? She does reaction commentary on mommy/cleaning, etc. videos posted. It would be funny to see her reaction to some of Trash and Faddy's garbage. Lame goth mom is commenting on a video today of some vlog mom I don't know. LGM is telling the mom vlogger that MV can't blame anyone else for the negative comments she gets because MV chooses to portray and post said content. LGM says MV can't blame haters, trolls, etc for comments because MV puts it out herself and it's entirely on MV. Grubs, are you listening? Dopes.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

I have a friend with 4 kids. Different ages but 4 nonetheless. So I have to ask, what the hell do they have in all those tubs in the garage FFS. Who needs that much stuff, 4 kids or not. My friends garage is full of lawn mowers, gardening stuff, kids stuff bikes etc but there's no shelving for anything. Just what they need. That these people have to pay someone to come and organise stuff they probably didn't even know they had is disgusting. Organising her pantry, her closet, her kitchen, the mud room, the cold storage room, the garage. I just find it incredibly lazy and for me, intrusive. I want my home organised the way I want it, not some stranger who I'm paying megabucks to. This woman must have thought she'd won the lottery with these two. It's all very very strange to me and just shows how, again, I say that they are so materialistic because their lives are so empty.

That vlog with Esme was pathetic. Who takes up valuable hospital time because their kid whinges. I can't stand that the girls can't speak properly and are so whiny. They are nearly 5 FFS, it drives me insane. I can't understand any of them, their speech is so poor. It's not their fault but their whining needs to stop. Who takes their child to a doctor when she can walk and jump on her supposed sore foot. They really are ridiculous. It's all about attention seeking. And he was already on the tramp earlier jumping with two of the other girls and he was jumping hard so they would bounce. So they are liars as well. Who knew.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

****THREAD CLOSED*****
Please join us in continuing discussions on Part 65!

GQS: Desperational Monday starring the Croupdruplets| Part65
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”