GQS: Talk Show Trash, Fat Roll Rash, Selling Quads For Cash| Part 64

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: GQS: Talk Show Trash, Fat Roll Rash, Selling Quads For Cash| Part 64

Unread post by SassySassenach »

GA Peach70 wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote:
SassySassenach wrote:Oh boy, you guyyyyyysessss!!! Trash & Amanduh are having a “comfy Christmas celebration” for 2 days this week! They’re going to give us classes on not only makeup, but THE Bison is gona show how to make potpourri, and Trash is going to teach how to gift wrap. Because apparently she’s the best gift wrapper ever ImageImageImage

I couldn’t last through anymore of the fake excitement. I’m sure it will be a shit show... get your popcorn ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Best gift wrapper ever Image yet to see her give a gift that has been wrapped Image

I would never, ever take any advice/suggestions from these two dipshits. They can’t even spell or talk correctly. The dumb bitch didn’t even know what froth was. I sure as hell wouldn’t take any advice from whore clown or Amanduh for makeup. Good Lord, my husband would think I was a hooker headed out to the street corner. I’d be so embarrassed if my husband was making and giving advice on potpourri. There is no way in hell I’ll watch this shit show. Sorry but I’ll depend on some of you lovely ladies to fill me in. I’m having a major fibro flare, I’m exhausted, and extremely bitchy. I’d probably end up throwing my phone across the room in frustration with these two fucktards. I just can’t do it. They are so full of themselves. Do they seriously think people don’t know how to gift wrap? These people are so delusional if they think people actually give a fuck. If people really want to make potpourri or learn how to gift wrap, look it up online! Fucking duh! I wonder if Porkster got busted again doing something he shouldn’t have been doing and that’s why he posted the sickening post about him and Asswipe. Made me want to puke. ImageImage They both spew so many lies and bullshit.

He has to be in the doghouse over something. I don’t think he was in the car when she was driving the cats around with them standing?? Wonder why she left him at home?
Their whole relationship and interactions are so bizarre.

meg9410
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by meg9410 »

I’m back after being gone since last December! hoped that i wouldn’t have a page to come back to and that the Greedners finally gained some sense and stopped exploiting their children, but of course they never will. Poor girls.
ClassyCat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClassyCat »

I don’t know why i even bother, but I can’t take her and her “my hair is so thick” shit. Here I attempted to braid my hair, which was damn near impossible because my hair is actually super thick. And that is a normal hair tie only wrapped twice.

Your braid is maybe a fifth of this width Assley! It is for sure more narrow than ONE of my three strands!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

SassySassenach wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote: Best gift wrapper ever Image yet to see her give a gift that has been wrapped Image

I would never, ever take any advice/suggestions from these two dipshits. They can’t even spell or talk correctly. The dumb bitch didn’t even know what froth was. I sure as hell wouldn’t take any advice from whore clown or Amanduh for makeup. Good Lord, my husband would think I was a hooker headed out to the street corner. I’d be so embarrassed if my husband was making and giving advice on potpourri. There is no way in hell I’ll watch this shit show. Sorry but I’ll depend on some of you lovely ladies to fill me in. I’m having a major fibro flare, I’m exhausted, and extremely bitchy. I’d probably end up throwing my phone across the room in frustration with these two fucktards. I just can’t do it. They are so full of themselves. Do they seriously think people don’t know how to gift wrap? These people are so delusional if they think people actually give a fuck. If people really want to make potpourri or learn how to gift wrap, look it up online! Fucking duh! I wonder if Porkster got busted again doing something he shouldn’t have been doing and that’s why he posted the sickening post about him and Asswipe. Made me want to puke. ImageImage They both spew so many lies and bullshit.

He has to be in the doghouse over something. I don’t think he was in the car when she was driving the cats around with them standing?? Wonder why she left him at home?

So does this mean she actually took the girls out of the house by herself? I don’t think that I’ve ever seen that happen!

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

What's the bullshit page, with them out yet again for a meal, about their wonderful marriage. I'm no expert, but if someone has to espouse how wonderful their marriage is over and over and over again something ain't right. I would expect constant complaints if something is amiss but this? Nup, they live in a fantasy world. I so feel for those poor girls. They will learn nothing about emotions, truth telling or how to live their best life. It will all be false. So sad.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Ld5 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:19 pm

So does this mean she actually took the girls out of the house by herself? I don’t think that I’ve ever seen that happen!

[/quote]

She did- and showed us all why she's usually not left alone with them. First moment she's alone with them, and she's driving around with 4 4-yo's standing up with their heads out of the roof, while balancing a camera so she can film the precious little miracles.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

She had her window down, with her arm out, holding her phone up on the roof of the car filming the cats, while they had their heads/bodies out the sun roof. You could see her face clearly multiple times, so she wasn’t looking where she was going she was looking at herself in the camera

They are sooooo thankful for their miracles, sure sure
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Abbiedownunder wrote:What's the bullshit page, with them out yet again for a meal, about their wonderful marriage. I'm no expert, but if someone has to espouse how wonderful their marriage is over and over and over again something ain't right. I would expect constant complaints if something is amiss but this? Nup, they live in a fantasy world. I so feel for those poor girls. They will learn nothing about emotions, truth telling or how to live their best life. It will all be false. So sad.

Exactly. People who are in a true loving, happy marriage do not post things like the vomit induced bullshit that he does. Yeah Porkster, your daughters are watching you make a fool of your wife, your family, your religion, and yourself when you like all those provocative pictures of women online and when you have private chats with young girls. Just shut the fuck up you fat fucking loser.

Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Haulnarse wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:31 pm She had her window down, with her arm out, holding her phone up on the roof of the car filming the cats, while they had their heads/bodies out the sun roof. You could see her face clearly multiple times, so she wasn’t looking where she was going she was looking at herself in the camera Image

A little birdie told me the police got a tip about their escapades last night. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Guess we will see if anything happens to them....
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

ClassyCat wrote:I don’t know why i even bother, but I can’t take her and her “my hair is so thick” shit. Here I attempted to braid my hair, which was damn near impossible because my hair is actually super thick. And that is a normal hair tie only wrapped twice.

Your braid is maybe a fifth of this width Assley! It is for sure more narrow than ONE of my three strands!
She is so full of shit. She says that about her hair. She also says she has naturally long eyelashes and full lips. Image She’s such a liar.

nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

SassySassenach wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote: Best gift wrapper ever Image yet to see her give a gift that has been wrapped Image

You saying that, totally triggered memories from my childhood when my parents would fight or argue and my mom would make us get in the car and we would take off, no seat belts, speeding, going anywhere that wasn’t home. That’s exactly the behavior she was showing.
Pissed off about something, throw the kids in the car, driving ridiculously making up excuses as to what they were doing.

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Ooooh SickandTired, do tell.

Just so you know, I can't comment on anyone's posts nor can I thank anyone. Been like that for months.
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

Ba ha ha ha ha
ImageImageImageImageImage
Just leaving this here, because, well......

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... d82afa.jpg[/IMG]

So Greeds.......when will we see the balloon delivery ImageImageImageImageImage oh wait, you’re too busy working on that sham you call a marriage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

GA Peach70 wrote:
ClassyCat wrote:I don’t know why i even bother, but I can’t take her and her “my hair is so thick” shit. Here I attempted to braid my hair, which was damn near impossible because my hair is actually super thick. And that is a normal hair tie only wrapped twice.

She is so full of shit. She says that about her hair. She also says she has naturally long eyelashes and full lips. Image She’s such a liar.

And she doesn't edit or use a filter.
Sure, Jan.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Im guessing faddy is still “sick” and momma was having quad dramas, eg: easier to throw them (literally) in the car and screech up and down the block looking at the lights....

I really think there is some discord in their lives, something is brewing, is faddy going to come prancing out of a closet? How old was he when his parents split and his father became his true self?

Does being with an (absolutely bonkers) wife and having a family guarantee him entry into hallows gates (total tongue in cheek... into his eternal life??) even if he came out as gay? Would having a wife and kids redeem him??

Socialblade has them at $900-14,000 a month in earning, lets take $6,000 as a conservative average. Is that paying all their bills? Does ashley actually cut a cheque from seneshit, or is her “profit” when she sells it on - so she has what $20-30k worth of stock waiting to sell. I dont know how the money works for her scam, sham job.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sickandtired wrote:
Haulnarse wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:31 pm She had her window down, with her arm out, holding her phone up on the roof of the car filming the cats, while they had their heads/bodies out the sun roof. You could see her face clearly multiple times, so she wasn’t looking where she was going she was looking at herself in the camera Image

A little birdie told me the police got a tip about their escapades last night. Image Guess we will see if anything happens to them....
This isn't the first time they have done it. They did it last year too. Let the girls hang out the sunroof. It's weird. Utah has stiff penalties for texting and driving. But people vlog and drive all the time, and people are challenging the law saying "what if I am just making a call?" . In California, your phone must be completely hands free. If a cop sees a phone in your hand while you are driving, you can get a ticket. My kids stepmom got one hahaha.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Haulnarse wrote:Im guessing faddy is still “sick” and momma was having quad dramas, eg: easier to throw them (literally) in the car and screech up and down the block looking at the lights....

I really think there is some discord in their lives, something is brewing, is faddy going to come prancing out of a closet? How old was he when his parents split and his father became his true self?

Does being with an (absolutely bonkers) wife and having a family guarantee him entry into hallows gates (total tongue in cheek... into his eternal life??) even if he came out as gay? Would having a wife and kids redeem him??

Socialblade has them at $900-14,000 a month in earning, lets take $6,000 as a conservative average. Is that paying all their bills? Does ashley actually cut a cheque from seneshit, or is her “profit” when she sells it on - so she has what $20-30k worth of stock waiting to sell. I dont know how the money works for her scam, sham job.
They could be running up big credit card bills and paying the minimum payment...
January can't come soon enough! Chugga chug, the karma train is coming!

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hmmm, coincidence??

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 9b03e2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 9eb154.jpg[/IMG]

Another JP kidless holiday
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Urgg. Her comment at the bottom of a truly heartfelt post just turns my stomach. Speaking of turned stomachs, I couldn't even get past the second line of his bullshit post. At least whoever the other people were, they were honest and down to earth, the greeds, no way. They couldn't be honest if their lives depended on it.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Abbiedownunder wrote:Ooooh SickandTired, do tell.

Just so you know, I can't comment on anyone's posts nor can I thank anyone. Been like that for months.
Send an email to [email protected] with your username and what’s going on. They can help sort it out. :)

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”