Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post Reply
notagossip
Talker
Talker
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:02 pm
Has thanked: 121 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by notagossip » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:56 pm

I don't think she's going to post today. It's kind of late compared to how she's been posting recently. I wouldn't be surprised either. Last time she said she was going to post for "Halloweek" and only posted 2 days.
Maybe she was too busy reading YTMD and forgot to edit her shitty videos lol
Frootloops3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:05 am
Has thanked: 373 times
Been thanked: 1110 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by Frootloops3 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:02 pm

KarenRulerOfAll wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:39 pm
Frootloops3 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:03 pm
Rorygz194 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:21 am


I literally died watching her say that. Everly sat with an entire chocolate calendar and chocolate around her mouth. Poor girl, she's gonna gain so much weight. I hate to say it, but if Everly is fat in a few years, we know who to blame, but Maddie will probably make up some bullshit.
If Everly gets a little hungry, give her a banana or a snack? What goes through her head when she gives her chocolate
I don’t think a toddler her age should be eating that much sugar either. Especially just plain sugar from a restaurant table...

Yesterday when I was scrolling through Maddie’s Instagram comments, I saw a few of them saying shit like, “For all of the people hating on Maddie stop it. You can’t tell what type of mother she is from a 13 minute video.” It’s hypocritical when her minions say this because they’re the ones calling her the “Greatest mom ever!” When they’re also reaching this conclusion from a 13 minute video...

I didn’t even comment at all because I knew a bunch of Maddie’s minions would come defending her.
Right? A part of me dies inside every time I come across someone defending Maddie for what she did at the restaurant.

The worst thing is that Maddie has provided us with hours of footage of her parenting. Not sure how much Everly weighs, but in Texas it's actually against the law for a toddler under 2 years of age to be front-facing.
I find myself shaking my head and rolling my eyes when I see them defending her too. I swear her fans support everything she does. It doesn’t matter if she’s in the wrong.

Everly doesn’t look safe front-facing like that. She’s too young and small.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Frootloops3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:05 am
Has thanked: 373 times
Been thanked: 1110 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by Frootloops3 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:07 pm

notagossip wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:56 pm
I don't think she's going to post today. It's kind of late compared to how she's been posting recently. I wouldn't be surprised either. Last time she said she was going to post for "Halloweek" and only posted 2 days.
Maybe she was too busy reading YTMD and forgot to edit her shitty videos lol
I won’t be surprised if she doesn’t post today. She’s too lazy with youtube to post for 25 days straight.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
KarenRulerOfAll
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:27 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by KarenRulerOfAll » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:20 pm

Rorygz194 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:21 am
KarenRulerOfAll wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:06 am
Maddie: We don't feed Everly sugar that often
Also Maddie: Here's Everly eating an Advent c a l e n d a r

I agree, I don't think Ev wants to be breastfed anymore. When she was smaller, she'd reach for Maddie's boob on camera but we haven't seen her do that for a while. Besides, she's growing up. Nowadays Ev clearly prefers spending time with Slate than with her mom. And honestly, I think she has started acting up recently partly because instead of actually interacting with her daughter, Maddie prefers to record her.
I literally died watching her say that. Everly sat with an entire chocolate calendar and chocolate around her mouth. Poor girl, she's gonna gain so much weight. I hate to say it, but if Everly is fat in a few years, we know who to blame, but Maddie will probably make up some bullshit.
If Everly gets a little hungry, give her a banana or a snack? What goes through her head when she gives her chocolate
Mhmmm. Considering Maddie is vegetarian (and Everly sadly too), it shouldn't be hard for her to find a healthy snack lying around.

And not healthy as in tofu or dried beans, because I doubt any toddler likes to eat those. Two extremes.
notagossip
Talker
Talker
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:02 pm
Has thanked: 121 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by notagossip » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:46 pm

Maddie is such a hypocrite and it really shows now. Before she would shun people for eating meat, say it was wrong to eat living things, etc. Well first, plants are alive too Maddeline. Second, it's wrong and HYPOCRITICAL to shun someone for doing something and then turning around and doing that exact same thing. And don't justify it with "i was having a mental breakdown," according to Google, it's "a term used to describe a period of intense mental distress. During this period, you're unable to function in your everyday life." Clearly you have been able to function seeing as you've still been able to produce your shitty content. And no, I will not stop saying that. Your videos are shitty. Your content is shitty. Your channel is shitty. And, don't worry, I won't forget, everything that comes out of your mouth is full of shit, too.
notagossip
Talker
Talker
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:02 pm
Has thanked: 121 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by notagossip » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:03 pm

notagossip wrote:Maddie is such a hypocrite and it really shows now. Before she would shun people for eating meat, say it was wrong to eat living things, etc. Well first, plants are alive too Maddeline. Second, it's wrong and HYPOCRITICAL to shun someone for doing something and then turning around and doing that exact same thing. And don't justify it with "i was having a mental breakdown," according to Google, it's "a term used to describe a period of intense mental distress. During this period, you're unable to function in your everyday life." Clearly you have been able to function seeing as you've still been able to produce your shitty content. And no, I will not stop saying that. Your videos are shitty. Your content is shitty. Your channel is shitty. And, don't worry, I won't forget, everything that comes out of your mouth is full of shit, too.
Shame not shun
Rorygz194
Informer
Informer
Posts: 430
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:56 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 963 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by Rorygz194 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:34 pm

Frootloops3 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:02 pm
KarenRulerOfAll wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:39 pm
Frootloops3 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:03 pm


I don’t think a toddler her age should be eating that much sugar either. Especially just plain sugar from a restaurant table...

Yesterday when I was scrolling through Maddie’s Instagram comments, I saw a few of them saying shit like, “For all of the people hating on Maddie stop it. You can’t tell what type of mother she is from a 13 minute video.” It’s hypocritical when her minions say this because they’re the ones calling her the “Greatest mom ever!” When they’re also reaching this conclusion from a 13 minute video...

I didn’t even comment at all because I knew a bunch of Maddie’s minions would come defending her.
Right? A part of me dies inside every time I come across someone defending Maddie for what she did at the restaurant.

The worst thing is that Maddie has provided us with hours of footage of her parenting. Not sure how much Everly weighs, but in Texas it's actually against the law for a toddler under 2 years of age to be front-facing.
I find myself shaking my head and rolling my eyes when I see them defending her too. I swear her fans support everything she does. It doesn’t matter if she’s in the wrong.

Everly doesn’t look safe front-facing like that. She’s too young and small.
It's really hypocritical to say that we shouldn't judge of a 13 minute video (like that's the only video where bad parenting is shown) but they say she's a wonderful mother. And they're all either 12 or 14 with kids themselves who thinks they're great parents because they haven't left.
Maddie said that she doesn't feel safe if Everly is screaming and can't see her, but is it better that Everly dies if you're in a car accident? She has to realize that we wouldn't be talking about this if we weren't genuinely concerned for her safety. Otherwise we wouldn't give a shit.
Maddie is a good babysitter. I mean, what good of a parent can you be to a baby? What makes Maddie a good mother? That she's there? That she loves her daughter? Even shitty parents can love their kids.
The only thing that people say when it comes to Maddie being a good mom is that she's not partying or didn't have an abortion.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Frootloops3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:05 am
Has thanked: 373 times
Been thanked: 1110 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by Frootloops3 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:59 pm

Rorygz194 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:34 pm
Frootloops3 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:02 pm
KarenRulerOfAll wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:39 pm


Right? A part of me dies inside every time I come across someone defending Maddie for what she did at the restaurant.

The worst thing is that Maddie has provided us with hours of footage of her parenting. Not sure how much Everly weighs, but in Texas it's actually against the law for a toddler under 2 years of age to be front-facing.
I find myself shaking my head and rolling my eyes when I see them defending her too. I swear her fans support everything she does. It doesn’t matter if she’s in the wrong.

Everly doesn’t look safe front-facing like that. She’s too young and small.
It's really hypocritical to say that we shouldn't judge of a 13 minute video (like that's the only video where bad parenting is shown) but they say she's a wonderful mother. And they're all either 12 or 14 with kids themselves who thinks they're great parents because they haven't left.
Maddie said that she doesn't feel safe if Everly is screaming and can't see her, but is it better that Everly dies if you're in a car accident? She has to realize that we wouldn't be talking about this if we weren't genuinely concerned for her safety. Otherwise we wouldn't give a shit.
Maddie is a good babysitter. I mean, what good of a parent can you be to a baby? What makes Maddie a good mother? That she's there? That she loves her daughter? Even shitty parents can love their kids.
The only thing that people say when it comes to Maddie being a good mom is that she's not partying or didn't have an abortion.
I agree. There were also some people saying things like, “People who don’t have kids shouldn’t be talking because they don’t understand and it’s none of their business...” The thing with this is Maddie literally puts herself out there, so I think it’s fair for people to share their opinions, along with the fact that people who don’t have kids can still recognize bad parenting. It’s like saying all white people can’t see racism because they’re not black.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
justanotherkaren
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by justanotherkaren » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:03 pm

Also new here...so sorry if I do this wrong

I've noticed a few things that drive me crazy...
1. The car seat situation...if you know its safer to rear face(some people dont but shes clearly said she knows it is) then KEEP HER REAR FACING she said shes 24 pounds so shes barely over the minimum for front facing in some seats and doesnt weigh enough for others. She claims she throws a fit....oh well let her or get a mirror so she can see you...and saying her parents front faced their kids at 1 and they were fine is basically saying I jumped off a cliff and survived so that means everyone that does it after me will too! Times have changed

2. Miss I'm such a good driver needs to realize she can be a perfect driver but that doesnt mean everyone on the road is...also something no one noticed/mentioned in the vlog where shes going home from austin while shes vlogging while sitting at a red light (safe right 🙄) she has 3 car seats in the back of her 5 seater jeep you can hear josh talking from the back 🤔 (also safe having more people than seat belts and risking those people becoming a projectile in an accident )

3. Josh definitely tells Maddie not to her kissing the babies because after that she asks him why not

4. I feel like Maddie is trying to act like the labrant family....her meeting a guy and having the guy take on the role of being everlys new daddy and being all about god
MorganH87
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by MorganH87 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:16 pm

justanotherkaren wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:03 pm
Also new here...so sorry if I do this wrong

I've noticed a few things that drive me crazy...
1. The car seat situation...if you know its safer to rear face(some people dont but shes clearly said she knows it is) then KEEP HER REAR FACING she said shes 24 pounds so shes barely over the minimum for front facing in some seats and doesnt weigh enough for others. She claims she throws a fit....oh well let her or get a mirror so she can see you...and saying her parents front faced their kids at 1 and they were fine is basically saying I jumped off a cliff and survived so that means everyone that does it after me will too! Times have changed

2. Miss I'm such a good driver needs to realize she can be a perfect driver but that doesnt mean everyone on the road is...also something no one noticed/mentioned in the vlog where shes going home from austin while shes vlogging while sitting at a red light (safe right 🙄) she has 3 car seats in the back of her 5 seater jeep you can hear josh talking from the back 🤔 (also safe having more people than seat belts and risking those people becoming a projectile in an accident )

3. Josh definitely tells Maddie not to her kissing the babies because after that she asks him why not

4. I feel like Maddie is trying to act like the labrant family....her meeting a guy and having the guy take on the role of being everlys new daddy and being all about god
What video does Josh say that? I can’t find it for some reason but I would love to see it lol is it in her “my first rod trip by myself” video?
justanotherkaren
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:42 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by justanotherkaren » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:23 pm

Listen between 5:10-5:20 or somewhere around there in the video(the road trip one)
MorganH87
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by MorganH87 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:26 pm

Found it! I’m not sure if he was saying “no” because Everly did and he was just mocking her.. and Maddie was asking Everly why not.. or if he was straight up like “don’t touch my babies” 😂😂
MorganH87
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:40 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by MorganH87 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:27 pm

Her latest video is up- shocker- she thinks she’s bipolar 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

I guess this is her way of making excuses for her actions.

Trash.
lovebug1212
Informer
Informer
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:11 am
Has thanked: 1723 times
Been thanked: 384 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by lovebug1212 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:57 pm

MorganH87 wrote:Her latest video is up- shocker- she thinks she’s bipolar ImageImage

I guess this is her way of making excuses for her actions.

Trash.
This drives me crazy. it seemed like all she was doing was finding reasons for someone to tell her she’s bipolar. It’s like she WANTS to be. Wtf. I am bipolar and it’s not “oh I like to shop alot”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Autumn6or
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:59 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by Autumn6or » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:30 pm

lovebug1212 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:57 pm
MorganH87 wrote:Her latest video is up- shocker- she thinks she’s bipolar ImageImage

I guess this is her way of making excuses for her actions.

Trash.
This drives me crazy. it seemed like all she was doing was finding reasons for someone to tell her she’s bipolar. It’s like she WANTS to be. Wtf. I am bipolar and it’s not “oh I like to shop alot”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly, it is like she wants the diagnosis. Mania is so much more than "ah let me spend lots of money", she is just a teen who really likes to shop. Also, many of the symptoms of bipolar can also be seen in the other things she has already been diagnosed with.
Autumn6or
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:59 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by Autumn6or » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:33 pm

Also, in the video she said Everly had eaten a whole advent calendar and half a bowl of shredded cheese. There is nothing wrong with treats. But proper, balanced meals are essential for children to grow and learn.
jayann
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:05 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 158 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by jayann » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:37 pm

My thoughts on Vlogmas day 3;

1. Everly is an absolute brat and throws a shit fit over not getting what she wants surprise (this is more of an absolute tantrum mind you)! I wonder why? This is then followed by Maddie explaining that all her child will wear is what she is wearing and she can't get her to wear anything else. Spoiled much? Always. Disciplined? Never. Instead we all sit around saying "Aww, poor baby".
2. Like... she has like... almost all the mental illnesses on the list... like all the symptoms like... point to bipolar and like... they didn't like... say she has it but like... they gave her some like... meds for it.
3. If only that damn court order would let her pull her underage tit out on cam for the pervs.
4. Maddie spends some time justifying saying "do you know who i am?" and letting Everly play with sugar from the last video. She is someone of significance guys!
User avatar
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 594
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:55 pm
Has thanked: 22741 times
Been thanked: 169 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by pianogossiper » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:57 pm

justanotherkaren wrote:Also new here...so sorry if I do this wrong

I've noticed a few things that drive me crazy...
1. The car seat situation...if you know its safer to rear face(some people dont but shes clearly said she knows it is) then KEEP HER REAR FACING she said shes 24 pounds so shes barely over the minimum for front facing in some seats and doesnt weigh enough for others. She claims she throws a fit....oh well let her or get a mirror so she can see you...and saying her parents front faced their kids at 1 and they were fine is basically saying I jumped off a cliff and survived so that means everyone that does it after me will too! Times have changed

2. Miss I'm such a good driver needs to realize she can be a perfect driver but that doesnt mean everyone on the road is...also something no one noticed/mentioned in the vlog where shes going home from austin while shes vlogging while sitting at a red light (safe right Image) she has 3 car seats in the back of her 5 seater jeep you can hear josh talking from the back Image (also safe having more people than seat belts and risking those people becoming a projectile in an accident )

3. Josh definitely tells Maddie not to her kissing the babies because after that she asks him why not

4. I feel like Maddie is trying to act like the labrant family....her meeting a guy and having the guy take on the role of being everlys new daddy and being all about god
I really hate to be the guy that defends maddie but her jeep has more than 5 seats, shes shown in vlogs before that shes got those jump seat things in the trunk

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

emlyx
Informer
Informer
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:32 am
Has thanked: 6600 times
Been thanked: 334 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by emlyx » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:15 pm

Recap of the last two videos: she's a hypochondriac and is trying to make a scene anywhere she goes so she can sue someone for discriminate her for being a teen parent, looks like SHE'S the Karen. She gotta get money from somewhere January can't get here soon enough and I'm more anxious for this than Xtmas, not gonna lie.
KarenRulerOfAll
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:27 am
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by KarenRulerOfAll » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:57 pm

jayann wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:37 pm
My thoughts on Vlogmas day 3;

1. Everly is an absolute brat and throws a shit fit over not getting what she wants surprise (this is more of an absolute tantrum mind you)! I wonder why? This is then followed by Maddie explaining that all her child will wear is what she is wearing and she can't get her to wear anything else. Spoiled much? Always. Disciplined? Never. Instead we all sit around saying "Aww, poor baby".
2. Like... she has like... almost all the mental illnesses on the list... like all the symptoms like... point to bipolar and like... they didn't like... say she has it but like... they gave her some like... meds for it.
3. If only that damn court order would let her pull her underage tit out on cam for the pervs.
4. Maddie spends some time justifying saying "do you know who i am?" and letting Everly play with sugar from the last video. She is someone of significance guys!
I have no words. Holy crap.

Flaws in Maddie's logic:
1. You can't simultaneously be diagnosed with bipolar disorder and depression
2. With this many "mental illnesses", Maddie should be regularly seeing a therapist. She does not
3. That is not how psychiatry works. You can't detect a disorder "early" or be prescribed medication for something you have not been professionally diagnosed with.
4. Bipolar disorder rarely develops in teenagers
5. In the US, only adults can legally be prescribed Latuda. The first choice medication for someone who is bipolar and underage, would be a mood stabilizer
6. Latuda isn't safe for breastfeeding

These ones are a little vaguer
7. Maddie never mentioned getting off Prozac and because she's apparently been taking it for years, that whole process would have kicked her butt h a r d
8. Court can use history of serious mental illness against her
9. I have professionally diagnosed OCD and the first compulsion I remember having is constant hand washing at around age 6, so I want to give Maddie the benefit of the doubt, but I just don't believe her. It makes everyday functioning really hard. Basically, we would have noticed something is off

In short: it took a quick Google search to disprove everything
Rorygz194
Informer
Informer
Posts: 430
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:56 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 963 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by Rorygz194 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:38 am

MorganH87 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:27 pm
Her latest video is up- shocker- she thinks she’s bipolar 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

I guess this is her way of making excuses for her actions.

Trash.
What is with this girl and thinking she has every illness? She already has depression and adhd, maybe she should go see a therapist or something.
And just because you have some of the symptoms it doesn’t mean anything. If you’re really concerned, go and get diagnosed since you have the money for it but they might say that she doesn’t have it so she’ll probably not do that
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
notagossip
Talker
Talker
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:02 pm
Has thanked: 121 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by notagossip » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:54 am

Thoughts about her latest video:

Okay, first, who the hell titles a video with two words (minus Vlogmas day whatever)? And just mental health? We get it Maddie, you want us to know you have Depression, Anxiety, OCD, ADHD, Trichotillomania, and every other disorder in the book.
Word of advice: occasion updates on mental health are nice. We don't need to here ever second of it.

0:08
Wow, Maddie looks so horrible today. Did she just not wanna put herself together? Maybe dress like a sane person? If I saw her in public walking around I would probably think she was one of those homeless people who beg for money.

0:13
It's day 3 and she feels like she started Vlogmas yesterday? It's literally been two whole days..? Does girl not know any math at all?

0:26
I don't mind that she didn't vlog putting up the tree, but you still could have. Just post it in November. Not like it's gonna do anything drastic since a lot of people do the same.

0:50
Maybe if you actually kept that baby on a sleeping schedule she would've been asleep in the car and not worn out.

0:51
You don't want to make food because you'd be ignoring her? Excuses. This is why you and Everly are gonna end up fat, because you only eat Chipotle and Tropical smoothie. Damn, do you even eat healthy, ever?

1:25
Um, I'm no genius, but what I think she wants is something or someone to keep her occupied AKA go dig through that pile of toys you keep buying, but don't use, or just play with her! That kid is gonna have horrible social skills if Maddie keeps this up.

1:33
It's not that she refused to take it off, you just won't take it off her. If she refused, common sense, don't let a 2 year old boss you around and override your decision.

1:50
She's not tired from her trip, they just won't teach her how to behave.

2:48
It's shocking to her? The other day she literally told a guy off because he didn't know who she was? Maddie, at least make it make sense.

3:12
She seems so proud presenting her mental illnesses. She's smiling and everything.

3:30
Vlogging everyday is not going to help if she feels that bad and have that many illnesses. But, like always, this is probably an exaggeration.

3:45
I'm sorry, but "really, really genetic." Lmao. You'd think she'd never been to school before.

4:17
Here me out, but if you shop that much than what you need is a reality check, not medication.

5:37
It's sad the way Everly seems to enjoy the sight of River much more than Maddie.

5:57
It's also sad the way Everly doesn't know the word "no," but she knows the word "camera."

6:36
Are you seriously, Maddie, 'cuz just what that child needs, more fucking sugar.
Do you even know what an advent calendar is for? One chocolate for each day.

7:10
Of course she's gonna say "boob." That's the only word you've actually taught her.
Is she seriously gonna bring up the court again? It's not unreasonable. They don't want her breastfeeding because it could put her at an even higher risk of pedophilia than she already is.

7:19
Get that child a damn toy.

8:50
Maybe teach her what they actually are, then?

9:20
Do you really expect random people to know who you are? Like I and others have said, girl, no one gives a shit. They don't know you, they don't care.

11:47
Give that child some real food.

13:04
Does she know how Vlogmas works?

Maddie, I hope you realize how easy it was to analyze and take all this information from your 13 minute video. So when you say "It's just a 10/20 minute video, you don't know what goes on in my real life" this is how much someone could actually take away from it. Imagine how much info could be taken about Everly, a two year old, but since you don't seem to care, I'll leave it at that.
Rorygz194
Informer
Informer
Posts: 430
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:56 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 963 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by Rorygz194 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:08 am

notagossip wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:54 am
Thoughts about her latest video:

Okay, first, who the hell titles a video with two words (minus Vlogmas day whatever)? And just mental health? We get it Maddie, you want us to know you have Depression, Anxiety, OCD, ADHD, Trichotillomania, and every other disorder in the book.
Word of advice: occasion updates on mental health are nice. We don't need to here ever second of it.

0:08
Wow, Maddie looks so horrible today. Did she just not wanna put herself together? Maybe dress like a sane person? If I saw her in public walking around I would probably think she was one of those homeless people who beg for money.

0:13
It's day 3 and she feels like she started Vlogmas yesterday? It's literally been two whole days..? Does girl not know any math at all?

0:26
I don't mind that she didn't vlog putting up the tree, but you still could have. Just post it in November. Not like it's gonna do anything drastic since a lot of people do the same.

0:50
Maybe if you actually kept that baby on a sleeping schedule she would've been asleep in the car and not worn out.

0:51
You don't want to make food because you'd be ignoring her? Excuses. This is why you and Everly are gonna end up fat, because you only eat Chipotle and Tropical smoothie. Damn, do you even eat healthy, ever?

1:25
Um, I'm no genius, but what I think she wants is something or someone to keep her occupied AKA go dig through that pile of toys you keep buying, but don't use, or just play with her! That kid is gonna have horrible social skills if Maddie keeps this up.

1:33
It's not that she refused to take it off, you just won't take it off her. If she refused, common sense, don't let a 2 year old boss you around and override your decision.

1:50
She's not tired from her trip, they just won't teach her how to behave.

2:48
It's shocking to her? The other day she literally told a guy off because he didn't know who she was? Maddie, at least make it make sense.

3:12
She seems so proud presenting her mental illnesses. She's smiling and everything.

3:30
Vlogging everyday is not going to help if she feels that bad and have that many illnesses. But, like always, this is probably an exaggeration.

3:45
I'm sorry, but "really, really genetic." Lmao. You'd think she'd never been to school before.

4:17
Here me out, but if you shop that much than what you need is a reality check, not medication.

5:37
It's sad the way Everly seems to enjoy the sight of River much more than Maddie.

5:57
It's also sad the way Everly doesn't know the word "no," but she knows the word "camera."

6:36
Are you seriously, Maddie, 'cuz just what that child needs, more fucking sugar.
Do you even know what an advent calendar is for? One chocolate for each day.

7:10
Of course she's gonna say "boob." That's the only word you've actually taught her.
Is she seriously gonna bring up the court again? It's not unreasonable. They don't want her breastfeeding because it could put her at an even higher risk of pedophilia than she already is.

7:19
Get that child a damn toy.

8:50
Maybe teach her what they actually are, then?

9:20
Do you really expect random people to know who you are? Like I and others have said, girl, no one gives a shit. They don't know you, they don't care.

11:47
Give that child some real food.

13:04
Does she know how Vlogmas works?

Maddie, I hope you realize how easy it was to analyze and take all this information from your 13 minute video. So when you say "It's just a 10/20 minute video, you don't know what goes on in my real life" this is how much someone could actually take away from it. Imagine how much info could be taken about Everly, a two year old, but since you don't seem to care, I'll leave it at that.
I cant stand it when parents say "my kid wont let me" like who's the parent here? you decide.
"I'd be ignoring her" just say you dont want to cook. and so? sometimes you have to ignore your kids. Maddie seems like one of those moms who shame moms who put their kids in daycare because they are spending time away from their kids.

If i saw maddie in, lets say a restaurant, i probably wouldnt react because maddie is so basic looking. Maybe if i looked at her too long, i would recognize her but i wouldnt make a big deal out of it, she literally is famous for getting pregnant in middle school, its not like she has a talent.
Its sad that maddie looks so rough at 16. It looks like she doesnt take care of herself at all.
I mean she and everly are sitting up all night eating candy, sleeping all day and then they wonder why they are always sick. have a fucking guess.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
itsmeKaren
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:49 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by itsmeKaren » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:20 am

Full disclosure- I have been on vacation and have not watched any of the recent videos but I was bored and reading on here on this early morning and just wanted to say:
If she suddenly brought up breastfeeding again she’s 100% been reading on here. It was literally just being discussed like two days ago on here so she’s extremely up to date also. She can act like this website is pathetic and “full of Karens” but she seems to spend more time on here than she does disciplining her daughter lol.
notagossip
Talker
Talker
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:02 pm
Has thanked: 121 times
Been thanked: 263 times

Re: Maddie Lambert- Idiot teen knocked up at fourteen! | Part 2

Post by notagossip » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:34 am

I fount this article from 2 weeks ago written by one of Maddie's minions basically just bashing Isaac as a father. It's super long and everything there has been said before by one of them before, so I didn't read all of it.
Here it is: https://steemit.com/news/@epicenterdefa ... les-part-3
Post Reply

Return to “I-P”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Babyjen1012, Hrharrison54, Icecreamblue, IHateCilantro, Momjeans and 11 guests