Megan Fox Unlocked

speaktruth2
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Megan Fox Unlocked

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

I cannot believe the people who are actually encouraging her! Alot are saying stay home, wear a mask, etc... yet it seems like she is in this world of oblivion. The WORLDWIDE crisis does not apply to her. It's better to be isolated at home than in a hospital room, fighting for your last breath! Unbelievably ignorant! She's going to infect her kids who at worse risk than others! WOW...
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

And she's lost me.

Was watching her video today, and then she said it was being sponsored by Teami. Immediately clicked out of the video and unsubscribed. Teami is such BS and promotes diet culture and I just won't subscribe to someone who promotes their stuff. I'd gotten a little put off by how many sponsorships she does, cause there's no way they're all stuff she'd just use all on her own without any sponsorship, but the Teami sponsorship was the straw that broke the camel's back. It sounded like they'd maybe sponsored her before, but I'd never come across the video, I guess, so this was my first time finding out.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

this is really petty, but man alive, if you're doing a hair video, maybe WASH your hair 1st! Her hair always looks greasy and lank.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

smarlo wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:07 pm this is really petty, but man alive, if you're doing a hair video, maybe WASH your hair 1st! Her hair always looks greasy and lank.
Woah, wait... did she do what she said in the beginning she would NOT DO?!? I thought she said she felt "naked" without her head covering on camera and would not do hair tutorials? Oh, how the lies keep coming! Must compromise with the world, I guess! SMH lol

I see that to be a running theme with many youtubers. They have a cult following of don't wash your hair and make yourself look as gross as possible at all times. Blech.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

It was no life altering tutorial that's for sure.
Marzipanda
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Marzipanda »

Why did they paint the bottom the kitchen cabinets differently to the top cabinets? It would have looked great if they did it all the same colour. Now it just looks mismatched like the couldn't be bothered finishing the entire kitchen...

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

That contrast mis-matched look is in style right now. I loved the kitchen the way it was before she painted it all. It will peel in a couple years and look awful.
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Megan Fox Unlocked

Unread post by geewhiz »

I find it weird that Megan hasn’t used her platform to bring attention to the missing amish teenager from her own tiny community of Ronks, PA. Linda Stoltzfoos was abducted on her way home from church and has been missing for weeks. Pretty sure she was abducted from the same small town Megan is from. It’s a really sad story and I’m disappointed that she hasn’t used her platform to bring attention to the matter — or at the very least, solicit prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

I have not heard about that at all. How awful!
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

I watched her after reading this thread. I had not heard of her. At first, I thought, 'she's cute and refreshing.' That lasted 5 minutes. I find her abrasive, condescending, and obnoxious.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

geewhiz wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:51 pm I find it weird that Megan hasn’t used her platform to bring attention to the missing amish teenager from her own tiny community of Ronks, PA. Linda Stoltzfoos was abducted on her way home from church and has been missing for weeks. Pretty sure she was abducted from the same small town Megan is from. It’s a really sad story and I’m disappointed that she hasn’t used her platform to bring attention to the matter — or at the very least, solicit prayers. Image

That is really disheartening to hear! Thank YOU for bringing it to our attention! Hopefully things will turn out for the best.

And no, you simply cannot rely on people who do youtube sorely for themselves because stories like this would take then attention away from them. When they say "great community", they are referring to same-minded butt kissing youtubers such as themselves. Not the actual community that surrounds them like in towns or churches.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

Megan doesn't really bother me. She seems sweet and like she tries hard-working and she isn't condescending from what I have seen. I have caught this other channel called Mennonite Mom with this chick whose name is Jeanette I think. She seems really rude, actually. Condescending and like she's better than others. It might just be her personality and that she's really abrupt, I dunno. But I made a nice comment on something of her once and she made a really snarky, rude comment back. Don't care for her at all. I guess these plain people think they're far better than "the English" as they call us.
kait11
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kait11 »

smarlo , you seem slightly obsessed with her. Megan is a beautiful mom, but hey... even if shes not ur cup of tea, you dont have to slander her.
spillthattea19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spillthattea19 »

kait11 wrote:smarlo , you seem slightly obsessed with her. Megan is a beautiful mom, but hey... even if shes not ur cup of tea, you dont have to slander her.
This is a snark website. If you want to fawn over Megan that’s what her comment section is for.

smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

kait11 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:16 am smarlo , you seem slightly obsessed with her. Megan is a beautiful mom, but hey... even if shes not ur cup of tea, you dont have to slander her.

Hahahahahahaaaaa!! :D You're crackin' me up!
kait11
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kait11 »

smarlo wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:24 pm
kait11 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:16 am smarlo , you seem slightly obsessed with her. Megan is a beautiful mom, but hey... even if shes not ur cup of tea, you dont have to slander her.

well good.. glad u feel that way . :D however i do want to say.. i think its good for us all to remember that our words can either build someone up or tear them down. We are all women.. lets be kind to each other...
kait11
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kait11 »

well good.. glad u feel that way . :D however i do want to say.. i think its good for us all to remember that our words can either build someone up or tear them down. We are all women.. lets be kind to each other...
AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

kait11 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:33 am

“Let’s be kind to each other” but you’re still on this site...

I mean, I’m here because occasionally I need to let my inner catty bitch out. And while I like Megan for the most part (other than the fact that she’s started repeating video topics), some of these YT moms...yeesh. They’re just train wrecks.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I think she did great with the kitchen for that budget. Considering the vast majority of women talked about here I can't imagine searching for faults on this channel.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

I think kait likes me! ;)

Sorry hon, I got a man

Return to “I-P”