Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

THREAD CREDIT: yeahsureok

Would anyone be willing to do a recap? I’m sorry, I just can’t get into her! “Ella, Ella, Ella!!! ThE dAnCiNg BaBy!” Image

Previous thread:

Can’t cook, rarely cleans & dresses like a tween! | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 6
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: insecure, huge bore, wannabe reality tv whore | Part 7

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Tiffani Beaston: pimping out her children for internet attention. Still breastfeeding to burn those calories. Videos getting more repetitive by the upload. Still has no friends, except for fake youtubers and ones that secretly hate her. Losing her mind by the day, scary mental issues developing. Thinks everyone’s still jealous of her nonexistent fame. Lies through her teeth and contradiction is her middle name. Spouse Chris Beaston is apparently taking estrogen and has turned into a real housewife. Nothing new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

She’s left her kids over night before... she’s also left them in Ohio and the Poconos (with someone I’m sure she hardly knows) And not to mention the countless date nights... what is this “I can’t give other people control” act. Seriously, she exploits her kids to any and everyone on the internet for a paycheck. she’s so psychotic!!!! Like, she Really is something else. It nauseating how she acts like everything she does is from a good place. If anything the reason she won’t drop her kids off at the grandparents house is because she doesn't want to be inconvenienced with them being tired the next day and having to drive to pick them up. I just can’t get over her constant contradictions, hypocrisy, insecurities and lies. It’s honestly amazing how someone who records it all for a “living” gets away with it. I can’t wait until her 5 minutes is up.

I’ve never seen someone so full of their own crap before.
Last edited by yeahsureok on Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

She pisses me off with all these swipe ups. She advertises a target bogo sale and links it as a referral. Can you do anything without profiting from it?! Someone asks where she got a damn fork and she links it!!! It’s selfish.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

yeahsureok wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:33 pm She’s left her kids over night before... she’s also left them in Ohio and the Poconos (with someone I’m sure she hardly knows) And not to mention the countless date nights... what is this “I can’t give other people control” act. Seriously, she exploits her kids to any and everyone on the internet for a paycheck. she’s so psychotic!!!! Like, she Really is something else. It nauseating how she acts like everything she does is from a good place. If anything the reason she won’t drop her kids off at the grandparents house is because she doesn't want to be inconvenienced with them being tired the next day and having to drive to pick them up. I just can’t get over her constant contradictions, hypocrisy, insecurities and lies. It’s honestly amazing how someone who records it all for a “living” gets away with it. I can’t wait until her 5 minutes is up.

What’s even more scary is how long she’s been doing YT and editing her vlogs and doesn’t see these issues we ALL see. So the only conclusion is she is definitely a grade A raging narcissist.
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Am I the only one who thinks it is way too damn early to start with the Xmas decor?

Her mush mouth gets on my nerves. She can't be bothered to say button instead of buh-en, repeatedly. Really, Tiffany?
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

AryaStark wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:43 pm
yeahsureok wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:33 pm She’s left her kids over night before... she’s also left them in Ohio and the Poconos (with someone I’m sure she hardly knows) And not to mention the countless date nights... what is this “I can’t give other people control” act. Seriously, she exploits her kids to any and everyone on the internet for a paycheck. she’s so psychotic!!!! Like, she Really is something else. It nauseating how she acts like everything she does is from a good place. If anything the reason she won’t drop her kids off at the grandparents house is because she doesn't want to be inconvenienced with them being tired the next day and having to drive to pick them up. I just can’t get over her constant contradictions, hypocrisy, insecurities and lies. It’s honestly amazing how someone who records it all for a “living” gets away with it. I can’t wait until her 5 minutes is up.

What’s even more scary is how long she’s been doing YT and editing her vlogs and doesn’t see these issues we ALL see. So the only conclusion is she is definitely a grade A raging narcissist.
She really is the poster child for narcissism.

And I would have to agree, it’s a little too early. I personally like a little break between Halloween/ The holidays so I usually decorate for Christmas the week leading up to thanksgiving. I know even that is early for some people. After thanksgiving it’s game over tho, our weeks/weekends are so busy, so I like to have It done before thanksgiving.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

QueenMaleficent wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:10 pm Am I the only one who thinks it is way too damn early to start with the Xmas decor?

Her mush mouth gets on my nerves. She can't be bothered to say button instead of buh-en, repeatedly. Really, Tiffany?
It’s never too early to put a tall Xmas tree in your one year olds bedroom that could topple over at any moment onto her.
At two years old Eluuhh will receive her first coffee maker plus froth maker, and three years this is a biggie-a full bar with top shelf liquor will also be installed in her bedroom.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

AryaStark wrote:
QueenMaleficent wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:10 pm Am I the only one who thinks it is way too damn early to start with the Xmas decor?

It’s never too early to put a tall Xmas tree in your one year olds bedroom that could topple over at any moment onto her.
At two years old Eluuhh will receive her first coffee maker plus froth maker, and three years this is a biggie-a full bar with top shelf liquor will also be installed in her bedroom.
Please.. top shelf liquor? More like 5$ apothic and cheap spritzers!

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Oops, she made an editing mistake when she was grating her orange. Did a little Typical Tara restart! These women are all clones. 😂
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

AryaStark wrote:

Did you forget that tiff can’t even sleep at night because she’s only worried about Ella? Don’t worry Ella will be fine it’s the two boys you should be worried about... besides Ella can’t even get around because she’s still in that damn sleep sack. If I put my TODDLER that’s the same age in a sleep sack she’d be pissed and trying to get out of it so she can walk

perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

So now since Bri has a professional photographer, now she needs to hire one..everything she does annoys me. She writes, "Please send resumes" okay t.titty you are not that important..stop.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:24 pm
AryaStark wrote:

Did you forget that tiff can’t even sleep at night because she’s only worried about Ella? Don’t worry Ella will be fine it’s the two boys you should be worried about... besides Ella can’t even get around because she’s still in that damn sleep sack. If I put my TODDLER that’s the same age in a sleep sack she’d be pissed and trying to get out of it so she can walk

There’s a pic of eller on Ig stories standing next to the tree and you could win 25$ target card for captioning the pic. Yours above COULD be the winning caption!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thisisgold21 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:14 pm
AryaStark wrote:

Please.. top shelf liquor? More like 5$ apothic and cheap spritzers!

Too funny!
Damnit how could I forget the spritzers!!?? When I initially saw that I thought what is this a jr high party?
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

That chicken parm looked fucking disgusting.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Tpdcmm wrote:That chicken parm looked fucking disgusting.

Ok I thought it was just me Image

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Wanna bet she has that huge dramatic pink ugly tree in Ella’s room and the boys get the cheap little dollar tree mini ones? She doesn’t even try to hide her favoritism. I think as much as she teases it, Ella is probably their last child. I may be the only one who believes this. But it looks like she is holding on to all of the baby things (the nursing, sleep sacks etc) because it isn’t in the cards for a fourth. I mean they have no other rooms to use (except her big fancy office, which she wouldn’t give up). If it was a boy she would definitely have him crammed in with his older brothers. If she had another girl, precious ella couldn’t give up her room! They can’t afford a new house, that is very clear and they can’t afford the nanny they would need because of her constant need for me time. Anyway I think it’s sad, the kids deserve better!

Yeah, that chicken parm looked questionable. I come from an Italian family so naturally we make it the best 😉😉😉😉

Edited to add: I wonder if she is actually hiring all these folks or if she is just trying to look like she is more important than she is. A photographer?! Come on tiff you’re not on that level, sorry but it’s true.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Deceased wrote:Oops, she made an editing mistake when she was grating her orange. Did a little Typical Tara restart! These women are all clones. Image
She had a few errors on that last video. She literally said the same thing 3 times while grating the orange. Lots of weird sounds when she was in her living room w the Christmas decorations. Someone’s getting sloppy.

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Lifeisfun wrote:Wanna bet she has that huge dramatic pink ugly tree in Ella’s room and the boys get the cheap little dollar tree mini ones? She doesn’t even try to hide her favoritism. I think as much as she teases it, Ella is probably their last child. I may be the only one who believes this. But it looks like she is holding on to all of the baby things (the nursing, sleep sacks etc) because it isn’t in the cards for a fourth. I mean they have no other rooms to use (except her big fancy office, which she wouldn’t give up). If it was a boy she would definitely have him crammed in with his older brothers. If she had another girl, precious ella couldn’t give up her room! They can’t afford a new house, that is very clear and they can’t afford the nanny they would need because of her constant need for me time. Anyway I think it’s sad, the kids deserve better!

Yeah, that chicken parm looked questionable. I come from an Italian family so naturally we make it the best ImageImageImageImage

Edited to add: I wonder if she is actually hiring all these folks or if she is just trying to look like she is more important than she is. A photographer?! Come on tiff you’re not on that level, sorry but it’s true.
Legit right after Bri shares about having a photographer, this girl starts looking. Everything is a competition. That’s not a friendship.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:51 pm
Tpdcmm wrote:That chicken parm looked fucking disgusting.

Ok I thought it was just me Image

She actually thought that pic looked appetizing? I would not have posted that mush mess nor eaten it. nope.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”