Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ChocolateChip
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyAlligatorBait | KKandBabyJ | Part 71

Unread post by ChocolateChip »

Keren refusing to take Landon for a hair cut is just neglect of care at the point. Poor kid. It's always in his eyes. KhoaNoBalls says nothing and neither does the enabling family... It's so stupid that half the time King J has his hair tied and not Landon..his hair isn't even as long!

Also, notice how suddenly Khoa's uncle and family are coming over everyday now and making huge dinners now that Nonie doesn't cook for them everyday. KK can not even be adults and make food for themselves or their kids. Shame! Keren spends so much time and money with her meal preps and all she can do for her kids is shove boost and lolipops down their throats. Kickass momboss of t h r e e half asian boys!!!
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

please if you don't like us talking about them leave its a gossip site not a kiss ass site. that child is obnoxious you put on the damn blog an see his stupid face and hair and I want to smack him. he is a smug know it all and don't tell me he is innocent and doesn't know what he is doing. just in recent vlogs fake crying like landon hurt him when he didn't. telling keren to tell landon over and over to look at him. landon constantly being told to let whackson do something before him and first. he is a little brat who smirks every time he gets away with something and sorry none of them are attractive they look like khoa and not in a good way. he is loving telling about the elf and not because he likes it because he thinks maybe the elf will get into trouble
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

omg landon's cute voice when he says he wants to get the elf down
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sorry for multiple posts that's what I get for not reading through everything. Does anyone else see sutton standing on that table watching tv not even noticing all 4 run and scream all over that house and in that same room? yet he is just standing there like he is in a trance not a single reaction that is weird
vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

I am just excited that Landon is speaking. I’m happy for the kid. Now to get Sutton to speak more would be the icing on the cake! Landon is so damn handsome though!!! To be fair Jackson comprehensive skills aren’t as good as landen’s and jackson older. They aren’t doing him any favors but not taking him to school more. I’m not trying to bash the kid, but he’s a bit obnoxious.

Mads07
Informer
Informer

KKandBabyAlligatorBait | KKandBabyJ | Part 71

Unread post by Mads07 »

Notreal5 wrote:How do you pronounce Khoa’s mom’s name?

Bah (like a sheep) noy (like the second syllable of annoying) I believe :-) but spelled Ba Noi

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

I 100% get why people would be upset about talking poorly about a child even if it’s on a gossip site. Your heart is in the right place if you get defensive about that honestly. They are innocent children after all. But I really don’t think those kids will read what is said here anytime soon or hopefully ever. The damage done by KK and especially Keren is far worse than anything we could say here. It would break my heart if 10 years from now the kids read the stuff here but I really don’t think that’s going to happen. Maybe they’ll end up disliking their mother just as much as we do so who knows lol

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

misskeisha wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:40 pm
Jackson may be having set backs, but a child’s worst nightmare is being compared to their siblings AND then being put down for not being in the same place mentally/emotionally/or whatever.
Keren and khoa are forever doing this themselves. How many vlogs have we seen where one of them has said "whenever Jackson was this age he did..." in relation to something either Landon or Sutton has done. No one is allowed to outshine Jackson and this has been clear in plenty of their vlogs.

I do honestly feel bad for him. He does have an overbearing personality and comes off as bratty, but that's not his fault in any way. It's his "parents" that are to blame for giving in to his every demand. Even though he's their obvious favourite and he gets better treatment than his brothers, they're still failing him big time in every way that matters and it's fucking sad.
Layla23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Layla23 »

castiel wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:11 pm Apparently Keren got "invited" to a trip with a group of childless, single girls/vloggers in california? I almost wish she would have gone, I would love to see her around a bunch of LA girls Image
Oh my God i would have died watching her trying to fit in with the likes of Laurdiy, Remi Cruz, Alisha etc etc. From my understanding of that group of girls( i only really watch Remi), they all seem like really nice people and then theres Keren this 27 year old mum of 3 trying to fit in to gain followers because lets be honest thats the only reason she would have gone.
I don't know what she thinks she would gain from hanging out with David dobrick? one day, this group of LA girls the next. Her channel isn't like either and it wont attract their audience to subscribe to a boring family channel lol
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Just cuz I’m keeping track.... last week they struggled to hit 200k. Now they struggle to hit 100k. LIVING for their demise!!! Also Kern seems sooooo tired from working a few hours here and there at kickass. Well she better get used to the grind because her money tree is about to wither up!!
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

I know we’ve all said this before, but I was extra struck by Keren’s disgusting appearance in the latest vlog.
She clearly slept in until broad daylight and had someone else watch her kids so she could shop all day, yet still walks around looking like THIS?!
Girl please shower and spend 5 mins on your appearance it actually is nasty Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... 8c3526.jpg[/IMG]

dramamamas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramamamas »

Deceased wrote:Just cuz I’m keeping track.... last week they struggled to hit 200k. Now they struggle to hit 100k. LIVING for their demise!!! Also Kern seems sooooo tired from working a few hours here and there at kickass. Well she better get used to the grind because her money tree is about to wither up!!
Karma is not a bitch Kernal. You're a bitch!

mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

the kickass warehouse tour video on her channel doesn’t even have 80k LOL both channels are going to shit

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

WOW Taylor is living the life.
Krusty must be dying of jealousy.
Meanwhile krusty is stuck in a mansion that is getting more and more overcrowded with ugly decorations, sweaty, stinking and rotten from inside out.
That mansion must have taken a free fall price dip

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
babynumberfour
Talker
Talker

Unread post by babynumberfour »

Image is this her hinting about pregnancy?

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

babynumberfour wrote:Image is this her hinting about pregnancy?

She commented on that post and was like lol not pregnant sorry guyss im just hinting to be a sleazy bitch~ im so silly and relevant!

I wouldn't doubt it though, kickass wont take off, they have no real content left to make and shes aging like rotten milk lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

lisa_hester
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lisa_hester »

I went back and watched early vlogs just to try and and understand keren. I still think she is a bitch for just favouring Jackson. But omg khoa was a right twat with her, she literally did everything for jackson without help. His true colours shine through on the trip to Colorado just when her father passed. Khoa seemed an un supportive right self righteous twat. No wonder she is the way she is.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

lisa_hester
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lisa_hester »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:
babynumberfour wrote:Image is this her hinting about pregnancy?

She commented on that post and was like lol not pregnant sorry guyss im just hinting to be a sleazy bitch~ im so silly and relevant!

I wouldn't doubt it though, kickass wont take off, they have no real content left to make and shes aging like rotten milk lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I went back and watched early vlogs just to try and and understand keren. I still think she is a bitch for just favouring Jackson. But omg khoa was a right twat with her, she literally did everything for jackson without help. His true colours shine through on the trip to Colorado just when her father passed. Khoa seemed an un supportive right self righteous twat. No wonder she is the way she is.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

i just went and watched that video and dang jackson had a flat ass head too ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... d4afa0.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “KKandBabyJ”