Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyAlligatorBait | KKandBabyJ | Part 71

Unread post by thealesc »

Coco_ wrote:
vmokk wrote:loser bitches - thank me later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is it blurry for anyone else or just me.. i can’t read it. :/
It’s probably blurry because the only way pictures load at the moment are when you upload them in medium size which makes them a little blurry.
Meghan19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meghan19 »

Vlog Recap (for those who don't want sit through the snooze fest):

- Keren explains how their flight back home was cancelled by Expedia because they cancelled their flight(s) to Chicago so many times (first class, blah, blah, blah...)

- They have a lackluster meet up with two fans at a Starbucks (of course ) in Chicago. Keren acts annoyed and uninterested while her two fans fawn over her with squeals and jumping. What a dream come true.

- KK return home and the kids greet them, though Landon seems to be the only one excited that they came back.

- Landon takes initiative and decorates the Christmas tree and tries to include everyone while Jackson and Keren try to keep Sutton away. Khoa lazily scratches his eczema in the background (gross).

- They decorate the tree again (for real this time) without Sutton. Que montage number 25,000,000,000 .

- They end off the vlog with Landon and Jackson smacking the camera for the thousandth time and Keren opening her mouth like a Florida alligator to let out a laugh fit only for a Halloween witch.

This was a dry ass recap fit for a dry ass vlog. If you still wanna watch the vlog, I'd advise you skip through it or watch it at 1.25x speed to avoid falling asleep. There are some cute parts including Landon, but otherwise there's no reason to watch today's vlog . Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving !

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

VaCar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by VaCar »

skippy1931 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:33 pm where did she post that picture with the long rant I cannot enlarge it at all. Omg khoa looks like she has cooties or he is going to be sick and he is repulsed lovely way to feel when your a newlywed. I did watch the vlog and I'm glad omg hunchie let her armor slip! she was all excited and smiles when they met those girls in the hotel then the girls notice khoa go him saying they love him and hugging him and for a few seconds he face says it all then she realizes and the smile is back there but the face bahahahaha so worth watching the damn vlog for lol . how sad is it they are adults and they are still asking their teen fans to go fight their battles just like the airlines grow up losers. shut up whackson landon wasn't hurting you your just a spoiled freaking brat that needs the attention trust us most would love it if landon hauled off and smacked you one like you do to him. they are raising two brats both whackson and suttton repeatedly don't get their way they cry. take the stupid plug out his mouth parent him and tell him to stop crying teach him how to talk instead of sounding like a grunting dog crying
When I saw Keren's weird reaction I thought it looked like fear. She looked like she wasn't sure if those 2 fans were going to go off on them or what! She looked so scared that she was going to be attacked either verbally or physically, she didn't know... Then when they swooned over to Khoa you could see the relief.
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

Any reason they didn't film partying with the vlog squad? I thought they would be fangirling and using it for clickbait...

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

dramamamas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramamamas »

VaCar wrote:
skippy1931 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:33 pm where did she post that picture with the long rant I cannot enlarge it at all. Omg khoa looks like she has cooties or he is going to be sick and he is repulsed lovely way to feel when your a newlywed. I did watch the vlog and I'm glad omg hunchie let her armor slip! she was all excited and smiles when they met those girls in the hotel then the girls notice khoa go him saying they love him and hugging him and for a few seconds he face says it all then she realizes and the smile is back there but the face bahahahaha so worth watching the damn vlog for lol . how sad is it they are adults and they are still asking their teen fans to go fight their battles just like the airlines grow up losers. shut up whackson landon wasn't hurting you your just a spoiled freaking brat that needs the attention trust us most would love it if landon hauled off and smacked you one like you do to him. they are raising two brats both whackson and suttton repeatedly don't get their way they cry. take the stupid plug out his mouth parent him and tell him to stop crying teach him how to talk instead of sounding like a grunting dog crying
When I saw Keren's weird reaction I thought it looked like fear. She looked like she wasn't sure if those 2 fans were going to go off on them or what! She looked so scared that she was going to be attacked either verbally or physically, she didn't know... Then when they swooned over to Khoa you could see the relief.
She should be scared. She's not nice to anyone on the internet. What if a crazy person wants to slap her? (jk, but you never know) Watch out Kernal
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKandBabyAlligatorBait | KKandBabyJ | Part 71

Unread post by Delrey__ »

GossipLadyy wrote:Any reason they didn't film partying with the vlog squad? I thought they would be fangirling and using it for clickbait...

In khaos words “we’re not filming because we don’t know if people want to be in the vlog” which I’m sure they don’t but no one else was vlogging besides david so for them to bring a camera somewhere they’re barely even wanted would be weird too

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

GossipLadyy wrote:Any reason they didn't film partying with the vlog squad? I thought they would be fangirling and using it for clickbait...

They were most likely not allowed to film them. I would not want to be seen on their vlog.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Thank you for the vlog recap. Sad that the videos are so boring that we can’t even drum up a funny recap anymore!

Ok so I had no clue what this vlog squad is so I did a little reading as well as watched Dobriks vlog. WTF. that killed so many of my brain cells. I’m deceased. What a disgusting immature useless load of bullshit that was. And kk wants to be associated?! Hahahahaha hahah. Good luck. They’re way too wholesome for that shit. Naive boring parents don’t belong in that squad.
poutygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poutygirl »

I just actually sat through "DaViD dObRiCk'S" vlog, and wow. I can't believe they are so obsessed with him?? Wtf. They should be fucking embarrassed for even being a part of that party. I'm a couple years older than them, but I have 3 kids as well and I can't even imagine being a part of that scene lol or wanting to be. Sad.
telle0x
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by telle0x »

Coco_ wrote:

Okay ladies, this gave me eye strain but I took one for the team. All grammatical errors and problems are all hers.

——-

If you don’t know me my name is Keren Swan (Nguyen recently when I married the love of my life in June of 2019. I’m a mother of three boys under 4 years old (Jackson, Landon and Sutton). Saying those words alone makes me feel exhausted.

A year ago, I decided to change my life. When I had my last son. Sutton in August 2018. I looked in the mirror and hated what I saw and how I felt emotionally physically and mentally. (Something in pink I can’t read) and overall healthier to set an example for my children. I didn’t want them to grow up thinking “wow my mom was always exhausted and grumpy!” I wanted them to see how I took care of myself. In return I could take better care of them.

I felt extremely lonely being a mother like I was fulfilling everyone’s happiness and needs except my own. I love my kids but I wanted to feel happy and give more than I already was. I felt frustrated when trying to see what my husband saw in me. Telling me I was beautiful in every way, every day, but I just didn’t see it or feel it.

One day, Daniel (our friend from high school) randomly came over to our house after hearing he had been fired from his job and was hanging out, talking about his passions, and his future goals in fitness and content creation. It sparked a thought in my brain: knowing Daniel had studied bodybuilding, fitness, and macronutrient planning for as long as I’ve known him. I knew he was the right person to guide me through the life I’ve always dreamt of for myself. I asked him if he could train me, teach me about macros, and give me a better overall understanding of health and wellness that I could incorporate into my everyday life. In time, he single-handedly changed my whole life and inspired me to be able to do the same for you.

I started an instagram page dedicated to my fitness journey, and so many of you followed along and tagged me in your fitness posts, which motivated me more than anything. Seeing how many of you took action with me to positively change your lifestyle and health got me so emotional and excited to share every bit of this amazing journey with you. So thank YOU for always being that support I needed and inspiring me to do the same for you.

A year ago I decided to kickass in every single aspect of my life. I realized self love isn’t selfish: it’s necessary. That’s why I am where I am today; sharing this PDF with all of you. I hope that it will challenge you for 6 weeks to dedicate your free time to your personal goals. Thank you so much for purchasing this pdf and starting this incredible journey with us. I’m so incredibly grateful to be apart of it! Image

zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

telle0x wrote:
Coco_ wrote:

Okay ladies, this gave me eye strain but I took one for the team. All grammatical errors and problems are all hers.

——-

If you don’t know me my name is Keren Swan (Nguyen recently when I married the love of my life in June of 2019. I’m a mother of three boys under 4 years old (Jackson, Landon and Sutton). Saying those words alone makes me feel exhausted.

A year ago, I decided to change my life. When I had my last son. Sutton in August 2018. I looked in the mirror and hated what I saw and how I felt emotionally physically and mentally. (Something in pink I can’t read) and overall healthier to set an example for my children. I didn’t want them to grow up thinking “wow my mom was always exhausted and grumpy!” I wanted them to see how I took care of myself. In return I could take better care of them.

I felt extremely lonely being a mother like I was fulfilling everyone’s happiness and needs except my own. I love my kids but I wanted to feel happy and give more than I already was. I felt frustrated when trying to see what my husband saw in me. Telling me I was beautiful in every way, every day, but I just didn’t see it or feel it.

One day, Daniel (our friend from high school) randomly came over to our house after hearing he had been fired from his job and was hanging out, talking about his passions, and his future goals in fitness and content creation. It sparked a thought in my brain: knowing Daniel had studied bodybuilding, fitness, and macronutrient planning for as long as I’ve known him. I knew he was the right person to guide me through the life I’ve always dreamt of for myself. I asked him if he could train me, teach me about macros, and give me a better overall understanding of health and wellness that I could incorporate into my everyday life. In time, he single-handedly changed my whole life and inspired me to be able to do the same for you.

I started an instagram page dedicated to my fitness journey, and so many of you followed along and tagged me in your fitness posts, which motivated me more than anything. Seeing how many of you took action with me to positively change your lifestyle and health got me so emotional and excited to share every bit of this amazing journey with you. So thank YOU for always being that support I needed and inspiring me to do the same for you.

A year ago I decided to kickass in every single aspect of my life. I realized self love isn’t selfish: it’s necessary. That’s why I am where I am today; sharing this PDF with all of you. I hope that it will challenge you for 6 weeks to dedicate your free time to your personal goals. Thank you so much for purchasing this pdf and starting this incredible journey with us. I’m so incredibly grateful to be apart of it! Image

Thank you!!!!! Image

So hard to read, even the first paragraph is riddled with errors. The first set of brackets is never even closed!
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

blehhh wrote:

They were most likely not allowed to film them. I would not want to be seen on their vlog.

I don’t want to derail the thread but we’re almost to a new one so whatever. I know nothing about David— is his “crew” under contract? Like where they can only appear in David’s vlogs or the other members videos? That’s interesting if so very reality tv Image

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

KKandBabyAlligatorBait | KKandBabyJ | Part 71

Unread post by blehhh »

Coco_ wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201912 ... c61ea2.jpg[/IMG] poor kid :(
Shit. This looks BAD

Rust Jem
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Rust Jem »

KKandScams,NeglectandCloutChasing.
94BTS94
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 94BTS94 »

Mads07 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:41 am
blehhh wrote:

I don’t want to derail the thread but we’re almost to a new one so whatever. I know nothing about David— is his “crew” under contract? Like where they can only appear in David’s vlogs or the other members videos? That’s interesting if so very reality tv Image

Nah they have all known each other for years and just like to film together. There isn’t a contract and he said not to long ago that they don’t get paid to be in the videos they just do it for fun..they can film with whoever they want but since they are labeled the vlog squad they get more attention if they film videos with people within the group
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Any thread titles?? 🥺
Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Deceased wrote:Thank you for the vlog recap. Sad that the videos are so boring that we can’t even drum up a funny recap anymore!

Ok so I had no clue what this vlog squad is so I did a little reading as well as watched Dobriks vlog. WTF. that killed so many of my brain cells. I’m deceased. What a disgusting immature useless load of bullshit that was. And kk wants to be associated?! Hahahahaha hahah. Good luck. They’re way too wholesome for that shit. Naive boring parents don’t belong in that squad.
Kk wholesome? Pleaseee hahaha and it’s not kernel and khao have any brain cells to begin with lol

Katya Mullet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katya Mullet »

rottiemama wrote: Any thread titles?? Image
KKandCancelThreeFlightsInOneDay
ALittleStitious
Informer